Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peeko

VIP Member
I can’t believe that she has not even dressed her children appropriately to go swimming, especially knowing the photos are going to appear in national news outlets. 😑😑😑
Yeah DC, agree totally , Sometimes I think it might be me So I have to ask my Krusties , But it just seems a bit off to me people posting their kids all over social media of any kind , If Someone turned up at a swimming pool where there were kids with a camera , or a football field , They would get in trouble, and there is a reason for this , Same with those pics of her girls tarted up , Forget how much we dislike her for a moment, is there nobody close to her who can pull her to one side, say , Oi Oi , it’s not on ? Duck and dive as much as you like but leave the kids out of it ? Nobody ,not even my Krusties will convince me These pics are ok , lot of Vile people out there ,

Reactions: 16

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
You have room for Helga in your transportation?

Clackers!
Ohhhh yes, I have 1 spare seat. Helgaaaaaaaaa, I'm coming to get you πŸ‘πŸ’‰. All joking aside it's incredibly difficult for me to take all the kids out together due to various issues. It's a military operation & very often simply not possible. So this week, being out every day, I feel a bit like a winner πŸ’ͺ. This is 1 of the many reasons she makes me sick with all her lies 😑. She hasn't a fucking clue what it's like to parent kids with additional needs, with no support network, with no respite. The OH & me are like a tag team.πŸ˜‚

• Heart

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
Poor Bunny and Jett.

She couldn't even be bothered to take swimwear to her 'friends', Bunny swimming in her knickers and Jett in his boxershorts. Where's Harvey on his massive birthday party weekend? Sure he would have enjoyed it as well.

She is a totally despicable, rancid tramp. How she's got the barefaced audasity and cheek to appear on 'Stephs Crap Lunch' next week talking about raising a 'brood of 5' is breathtaking as everyone knows Kieran and Pete have custody of 4 and Harvey is in residential care.
Jeezus, the face on it, looks like she's chewin a wasp.

• Haha

CAKEANDCUSTARD

• Haha
  • Wow

Gullri

VIP Member
Yeah DC, agree totally , Sometimes I think it might be me So I have to ask my Krusties , But it just seems a bit off to me people posting their kids all over social media of any kind , If Someone turned up at a swimming pool where there were kids with a camera , or a football field , They would get in trouble, and there is a reason for this , Same with those pics of her girls tarted up , Forget how much we dislike her for a moment, is there nobody close to her who can pull her to one side, say , Oi Oi , it’s not on ? Duck and dive as much as you like but leave the kids out of it ? Nobody ,not even my Krusties will convince me These pics are ok , lot of Vile people out there ,
I just realised something terrible.
If you are sick in the head you think your reality is right.
Katie is so into being an sexual object that she thinks it’s ok if sickios wank off to pictures like this of her kids. Like that is no problem at all. Sorry for my clumsy wording.

Reactions: 15

TheSlayer

Chatty Member
Good Evening , I'm from Essex ,
In case you couldn't tell? My Given Name is Carwash ,
I come from Hoddeston
and I'm doing very well
Had a love affair with Skanky, in the back of my Lambourghini ,
had the biggest hard on and you should've seen me
But when I Got hold of Skanky
Everything was Manky , she said I was her honey
All I could think off was the money
Well you ask Kieron and Pete,
Dane lost most of his feet ,
I'm not a Bloody Thickie,
I'm carwash from Hoddeston
and i've got my head screwed on
I thought she was Fantastic
even though she was made of plastic
they said she was a liar
couldnt let her go near a fire

So all you Krusties think ,
While you hate me ,Im relaxing having a drink
Joke teeth . joke clothes. joke life
you may think its Funny
,ill have the last laugh
got all her fucking money
Im not a bloody thickie
im carwash from hoddeston
and ive goy my head screwed on
My only complaint is that Hoddesdon is in Hertfordshire. We are a little perturbed with the association to Essex πŸ˜”

• Haha
  • Wow

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Awwww Pom, your hair is beautiful πŸ€—πŸ€— that colour is right up my street πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Thank you πŸ₯°πŸ€—β€πŸ’–πŸ˜˜ xx.
Its hard to keep up but I do it myself..I've been all colours from blonde to black..though not blue or green yet πŸ˜„ though they do look lovely esp the teal, turquoise colours. πŸ’–β€πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸΎ xx

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
I thought the poster was pissed or on something.
Well she'll have the mother fucker of all hangovers today then🀣

I thought she was hangry. She should've reached out for online support...
Tesco, asda, sainsbury's...they can all deliver multi-pack snickers πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‹πŸ€£

• Haha

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Think Cole has banned price from wearing bikini tops and yes, price looks so happy spending β€œquality” time with the kids πŸ€”
I think there are some serious questions that should be asked, if he threw her phone in the lake if he’s told her what she can and can’t wear, and if he’s told her to dress the way he wants then I think she might well have met her match. I’m not saying it’s right but she has always seemed to bully her exes so maybe he’s being all macho πŸ€”

• Wow
  • Sick

Facehugger

VIP Member
Not over the road though is it lol. And he does not own it.
Course he doesn't own it. If he's on disability benefits his rent & council tax will be paid for him too, so there's no point him owning his own house.
I leave this here while catching upπŸ₯°πŸ˜€ xx.

Val Cole Doonican ....
Damn I hate the watermark pics but hopefully it still be enjoyed πŸ₯°

View attachment 600226
Haha, I think the watermark adds to the authenticity Pom πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ‘½β€πŸ˜˜

Evening everyone, hope you are all ok today ❀

• Heart

peeko

VIP Member
DC 16 is it DC 17 now ?
Count not the candles but the light they give
Count not the years but the life you live
Count your age by smiles not tears
Count your age by friends not years
Wishing you a happy birthday have a great day x

• Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
As always. Do they even know who she is? She’s Z-list here. Verging on unknown in Australia.
I reckon they know who it is. Its the ropey old slag that married Our Peter!! :)

and AS IF it will donate a five figure sum to any charity - are they taking the piss or what?

Unless of course theres a registered charity called

"Give dis bewtiful wumun de surjery she nids t'be evin mor bootiful dan evrywun els agin! Donayshuns send to pricewoods"

Last edited:
  • Haha

AimlessShameless

VIP Member
Still a twit, this woman is clueless...smh, putting Harvey at risk AGAIN just for likes...selfish and stupid.

Houseproud...hahahaha...this paper just takes the p*ss

Funny how they picked up on this as I doubt skanky would have rushed to sell them the story. So either they spend all their time on insta or they are stalking this page for their "exclusives" as it's easy to create a non-story and then pad it with all the other "stories". My bet is that we have several scum stalkers who think they are "journalists".

• Wow
  • Heart

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Evening Krustys hope you are all well and looking forward to a lovely sunny weekend β˜€πŸ˜Ž.

well skanky and wanky are trying to rush back to the UK to avoid isolating upon their return ( but as suspected) they are already here. Now she has a 6 figure deal to write a book , she has had a very expensive clear out expensive facial etc but still she seems to get away with murder I really hope she gets her comeuppance in the next court case . But I won’t hold my breath 😑

On Carl’s IG πŸ€”
He’s a naughty boy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚