Katie Price #389 Skanks been rumbled her world has crumbled all we want now is to see her humbled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And wearing those fucking horrible boots with this nasty ensemble too
In her head....."I've had a facelift, Phil and Grant are rock hard and not saggy at all, I've got loads of tattoos to hide the loose skin, I dress and act like a teenager, and I dye my grey roots. No-one would know I'm 46 about to be 50 if those disgustink tattlers would shut the fuck up".

Reactions: 30
I said the same, that the press will print her “hot news”

Reactions: 13
Well I just said there was a “Tattle” present and that I was scared for my life and he just said “Enjoy your holiday Mrs Baskin, sorry to have bothered you”

Reactions: 29

Also imagine being one of the kids and seeing your mum post that? How heartbroken and neglected must they feel?

Reactions: 32
Surprised we didn’t get any photos from the boxing match party, hiding the real colour of her hair probably, such a twat Although perhaps Lego after a big day out in town was over tired staying up late, started a few tantrums, so she had put him to bed and read him a bedtime story to get him to sleep, completely missing the boxing match, yes I’m deffo going with that theory.

Reactions: 31
Seeing Pom’s pics of Cole kind of makes me miss him.
Yeah… I’m over it.
I am concerned however about the male contingent on this thread, there’s KP, curvaceous, bazookas out, skimpy outfit, bestest sexiest pose and they are discussing her big toe. Weird.

Reactions: 19
This comment on this pic absolutely crying at this yes, that's exactly it. These are old pics of trampy towers BEFORE Skanky did it allllll up so tastefully.
The pesky media are just trying to make out that she's turned it into the run down dump it is.
Oh how we've all fallen for it. It's actually an immaculate property, beautifully maintained & desired by all.
I bet we all feel silly now

Attachments

Reactions: 44
I think it's black because JJ reckons he dated that Victoria secret model ... she has black hair

Reactions: 17

I’m going to put an offer in on this. It’s a bit smaller than the Mucky Mansion but it does have a stable block. Obviously now I’m skankrupt I will not pay the mortgage and I can’t wait to buy some horses too. I mean nobody lives within their means according to the rules of Skank.
I’m not really putting an offer in. I’ll stay in my wee 2 bedroom cottage.

Reactions: 30
That bloke looks like Gary Glitter sans wig

Reactions: 15
Katie Hopkins, love her or loathe her, has a Silly Cow tour over the next few weeks, similar size venues to Skanky. Most of these are sold out. So does this make her less popular than Katie Hopkins, ouch!
My friend said Katie Hopkins was on as she's doing a social club near us. I was dreading her asking if our group wanted to go as her and another friend love her.

Reactions: 17
At these massively popular sell out live shows, does she have anything resembling security? Will JJ stand at the side of the stage looking menacing with his arms folded? Does she not worry about hecklers taking the piss or just yelling out awkward questions? Or is she so deluded that she believes she's loved & adored by all
And for those dimwits paying for a VIP ticket, what extras do they get for their money? A JWHYWHY outfit, a barf bum & a signed photo
Will she mention the children? Is she even allowed to mention any of the children?

Reactions: 26
If you remember rightly, she paid no heed to the lockdown rules like we lesser mortals who decided to obey them, constantly buggering off to spend romantic weekends away with Cole and even trips abroad on holiday... and, of course, using Harvey as an excuse because he's so vulnerable and didn't understand it all....

Reactions: 19
it is her birthday in 3 days yet we have not had her sprouting off about a party or holiday wonder what lego boy will get her and Harvey's on the 27th yet no begging for stuff for him yet i suppose she will take him out to one of her podcast show as a treat

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.