Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Pink…. Makes you stink…. Oh wait 🤣🤣
She'll be hoping it'll make the boys wink!🤣🤣
---
Oh do f*ck off Skank, how much has this cost 🤬 You do have MH issues, there’s clearly something very wrong with you, but mainly you are a narc, and you can constantly do things like this but not attend court to pay for your dreadful behaviour and misdemeanours over the years. How you keep swinging it, getting away with it and they actually believe you is beyond me, there is more that enough evidence to show you are not afraid of public appearances, this upcoming tour absolutely proving it.

What a twat, yet there are still people who will pay coin to see this f*cked up mess looking shite and talking shite, what a world eh 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2943689
Is that the new extensions colour? Er how old is she?🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just because she wants to do it to relaunch herself yet again doesn't mean these mags want her to ... just more monkey tennis ... she is a delusional haggard scar ridden nippleless old has been with a pot belly, saggy knees, wonky tits, a weird belly button, bald patches and a tiny eye ... have I missed anything?
And she smells a bit fishy.

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Looking at the shit tip pictures it looks like Mr PP has been bringing all the rubbish he's cleared from jobs back to Pricey Towers and dumping/burning it,,, nothing wrong with that but i bet he's been charging customers extra to remove the rubbish from jobs he's doing (my local tip charges £140 per ton) telling them if they get a skip or someone to clear it they'll charge double what he he can shift it for. Mr PP will call it a perk but i call it lying (telling customers your having to charge them because your taking the rubbish to tip when your just fly tipping on your daughters land) Mr PP ripping off his customers and it'll all be cash in hand. Cowboy con man just like the rest of the clan. 😎
She blamed the piles of debris on Charles Drury - it was his fawlt!
---
Most normal, law abiding, morally sound people would be devastated at losing their home and reputation but this brazen old slag has got the brass neck to post on social media about enjoying the fucking sunshine? There’s a trail of scores of people, including her own children, whose lives have been seriously affected by her total disregard for anyone but herself. I hope she has a moment of clarity and sees herself for what she really is… an utter, utter cunt who is universally reviled and ridiculed.
There won't be any moments of clarity all the while its a deluded drunken coke-head

dippydoodum

Is it worth everyone writing to their MP? I’m gonna do this but wonder/wander if others do too, it might do something!? Maybe not but worth a go maybe?

• Heart
But but they are really excited about it, literally squealing on the plodcast and Skanky is wearing crowns and Edna has bought a wraparound sequin skirt........... 😂 😂 😂 :coronation:👗
Somebody should do an exit poll when the folk who have paid to see her leave. With a few straight to the point questions to get instant feedback. Looking at you, The Sun.

tracey3871

VIP Member
I was consulting with my talking candle earlier. The ghost of Howard Carter appeared and told me that Skank’s place smells exactly the same as cracking open a pharaoh’s tomb.
and probably as risky ... curse wise ...

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
How is KP going to cope without a vap on stage for hours?
I put in a 10 ( only allowed 10) on some of her venues they sell seats first come but I was getting row g so looks like they are not selling very well
Do you think if the theatres are nearly empty they will cancel?
Sadly I think they'll go ahead regardless, mostly because it will have had to pay for the venue, in which case she can call in all her Celeb Mates to fill a few hundred empty seats 😁

Reactions: 12