Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ClivE

VIP Member
I don't think that info is correct. As Schmooze said, she has accrued tax debt and has been made bankrupt for it... which wouldn't happen if tax just got wiped out.
i think how it works is as she was made bankrupt in Nov 2019 she would not have to pay tax from Nov 2019 till April 2020 and any tax she owed could be included in that bankruptcy then she would have to resume paying tax from April 2020 the second bankruptcy as come about because she did not start paying her tax from April 2020(she prob tried to claim she did not know she had to start paying it again)any tax not paid up to the date of her second bankruptcy will be included in that one as that one was about March 2024 she would have to start paying tax from April2024 for the tax year 2024/2025 as the second bankruptcy came before the end of the tax year she may owe more for the year 2023/2024 if she as not paid for the year i can see the taxman going for another bankruptcy(not that it will bother her)that is what i understood it said when i read up on it

Reactions: 15

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Wow- she really did have it all didn’t she! Just seen some pics of the house and the grounds before she moved in and it was beautiful, really serene and the pool area etc looked perfect for family days.

No wonder she is looking so god damn upset! She has nothing left!
It’s the largest private outdoor pool in Sussex.

• Sad
  • Wow

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
Funny that kryten describes skank in exactly the same way skank describes herself when people ask what she's like when she's getting interviewed on podcasts. The matriarch gave kryten her seal of approval funny that there wasn't a single picture of AFP and Mr PP with either skank or kryten not even a family picture of them all being such a close loving family welcoming the new egg into the clan. 🤔
I thought that too with the 'nuts' remark. He's just speaking from a script

oogling

VIP Member
Found this bit of info.. so if Judge allows for her to stay in it she would have to do the following (the last paragraph? She’s up for repossession coz she hasn’t paid/up to date so why would they allow it????) 🤷🏼‍♀️If it’s true that she’s not moving out.

The court makes a decision at the hearing

There are 2 types of possession order:

an outright order

a suspended order

An outright order is very serious. It sets a date for you to leave your home. This could be as soon as 4 weeks after the hearing.

A suspended order allows you to stay in your home on the terms set by the court. You have to pay a set amount on top of your normal monthly mortgage payment.
[/QUOT
Daily Fail and its their drone she's whingeing about...!

She could always have rubbed KH's face out and then she'd have her world all together minus the ice cream truck....
View attachment 2941979
That’s definitely been left there on purpose for the drones!!

Reactions: 14

mrspig99

VIP Member

I’m going to put an offer in on this. It’s a bit smaller than the Mucky Mansion but it does have a stable block. Obviously now I’m skankrupt I will not pay the mortgage and I can’t wait to buy some horses too. I mean nobody lives within their means according to the rules of Skank.
I’m not really putting an offer in. I’ll stay in my wee 2 bedroom cottage.
Joking aside that place is gorgeous and a reasonable price too! Wish I was in the market for something like that.

• Heart

Nixxs

VIP Member
In all seriousness who the hell would want to buy any of her absolute shite 🤷 However, I'd be tempted to go to her yard sale just for a nosy 🤣 I'd offer ridiculously low prices for items that I'd have no intention of buying just to piss her off 🤣🤣 Although I suspect her yard sale will be manned by her flunkies.....dim Lynne I'm looking at you 👀 every time I read dim Lynne being mentioned I'm picturing Alan Partridge's lovely long suffering assistant 😂
I bet she isn't having one at all. Just going to set fire to it all. If she does the sun 'journalists ' will be first there haha

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
I'd be happy to see her appear on any of the following shows, tracey;

- Can't Pay? We'll Take It Away

- 24 Hours In Police Custody

- Botched (Worst Facial Malfunctions Ever Special Edition)

- Clarkson's Farm (Jezza gets himself a fat, barren old sow just for shits and giggles)

Please feel free to suggest any more 😁
DIY S0S
Oh, already half-done by ch4, the mugs!

• Haha

Tedbear

VIP Member
What’s the betting that the announcement in 28th is that she has “bought” a new house along with the usual shit, MH, bad memories etc. the braindeads won’t put 2+2 together
---

Sounds like she’s had the outright order already
Fingers crosssd thats what it is theres no way she can pay back arrears and keep up with monthly payments plus all the bills

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
yet, originally, she was driving to get more drugs 🤔
---

I’ll tell you what I think @Dollylovesshoes, she’s a cunt. That’s what I think
Another story was that she'd been on the phone to Princess who told her their were restrictions on seeing her mother (or something like.) Who makes non-emergency calls before 6am?
---
According to the DM shes now putting in a last minute application to keep the MM dont know how true it is but a couple of other news outlets also saying the same
Apparently she was on her knees in front of the judge! 🤪🍆👨‍⚖️🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha