Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrsoh

VIP Member
Looking at the shit tip pictures it looks like Mr PP has been bringing all the rubbish he's cleared from jobs back to Pricey Towers and dumping/burning it,,, nothing wrong with that but i bet he's been charging customers extra to remove the rubbish from jobs he's doing (my local tip charges £140 per ton) telling them if they get a skip or someone to clear it they'll charge double what he he can shift it for. Mr PP will call it a perk but i call it lying (telling customers your having to charge them because your taking the rubbish to tip when your just fly tipping on your daughters land) Mr PP ripping off his customers and it'll all be cash in hand. Cowboy con man just like the rest of the clan. 😎
I wonder if that was what Jett was setting fire too.

Reactions: 12

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
That was another story that changed 3 times for dramatic effect,,,,
1st. It was a bloke that heard the loud bang and came out his house to Fing skank.
2nd, it was a bloke that was driving to work that found skank sat by the crashed car on the side of the road.
3rd, for skanks C4 documentary, it was the young hero who decided on that morning to drive a different way home from work, found the upturned car with skank inside pleading for help, kicked in the window and heroically lifted skank in his arms and sat nursing her until the ambulance arrived.
So dear Stan whatya fink?❤
---
That was another story that changed 3 times for dramatic effect,,,,
1st. It was a bloke that heard the loud bang and came out his house to Fing skank.
2nd, it was a bloke that was driving to work that found skank sat by the crashed car on the side of the road.
3rd, for skanks C4 documentary, it was the young hero who decided on that morning to drive a different way home from work, found the upturned car with skank inside pleading for help, kicked in the window and heroically lifted skank in his arms and sat nursing her until the ambulance arrived.
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Haha

Bb12

I had a dream about skanky last night 😩
We were at a children’s party
She had her daughter with her not bunny was only about 3 and skanky smacked her really hard on the bum and everyone was going mad at her for smacking her

• Wow

helptheaged

VIP Member
How is KP going to cope without a vap on stage for hours?
I put in a 10 ( only allowed 10) on some of her venues they sell seats first come but I was getting row g so looks like they are not selling very well
Do you think if the theatres are nearly empty they will cancel?

mrspig99

VIP Member
Yeah, definitely not her hair.
Oh she’s absolutely hilarious isn’t she, bet she was having a right giggle with JJ et al at the salon about it. 🙄
By Jordan? So she's a hairdresser now as well as a paramedic??🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11