Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

noseyprincess12

Chatty Member
Is she still seeing the kids does anyone know? We know Kieran is seeing both as he said on a recent live, but is she? Do we think P and J are seeing them and supporting them?

Reactions: 10

coolcat2022

VIP Member
I’m going to test drive a car today. I have to provide a dvla code as well as my licence. Have to do that a work yearly too. So my employer can check my licence is still valid and I’m under 6 points. Their insurance won’t cover me if I go over that.
How the fuck did Skanky get away with driving with trade plates! Not a question just a grumble to myself.
Is a sort of related question: are Carl woods or daddy woods still involved in selling cars?

Reactions: 9

snoopmommymom

Chatty Member
I’m not sure if this has already been discussed but do we think this could be her new digs? Or is it JJ’s? I can hear someone in the background saying it’s nice or something like that….
IMG_9939.jpeg

• Angry

terryfaefife

300k horse box! Why wasn’t that taken when bailiffs called? IF it’s worth £300k isn’t it an asset & should be included in her bankruptcy. She can’t sell it surely?
if she can’t find 2k to pay for the 💩💩💩removal, how’s she getting a deposit & able to pay rent on a new property when she’s evicted? Everything is really, really fishy.
Got to catch up from yesterday lunch time’s Tattle…..carry on reading🙈😂
The poo story is from 2019

WotsNew

I did say it was real, but I was told it was not, by a few people on here, and the secret celebrity gossip thread, I don’t remember who though 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 I am very confused now, I said I was surprised as it looks real to me, I‘ve been going around telling my friends Andre’s hair is fake, people going wow, oh dear I’ll have to correct that now, what will my friends say…you liar Kylie, they’ll think I’m like Skank 🥴😁

Hope I haven’t started a ‘ladybird’ incident about Andre’s hair 😁
If it is fake, someone is doing a very good job of subtly raising his hairline as time goes by.

Reactions: 8

KK77

VIP Member
True but CW didn’t do anything about her neglect of her other animals. Blade (RIP) springs to mind.
If Blade died because she caught his lead in the car door and dragged him to his death (I said IF) not sure how SB could have stopped that.

Reactions: 8