Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MoistPlinth

For some reason my iPad doesn’t show photos on the Sun’s website, can someone post the pics of the MM please.

Reactions: 10
Because her MH only comes in when she has to court and she got out of that
I think she has a court phobia ( as she cannot answer the questions) maybe they should set the questions out like an exam please answer the questions
fully as possible if not we will arrest you for contempt of court
I think they should make it easier and do optional choice for her.

• Haha
No it doesn't get deferred. She's owing tax from years she was bankrupt. 2021 and 2022 I think it was. It's likely she owes much more now. So 750k is estimated from those years and probably 2 more years worth. It's a massive amount as people can be prosecuted for evading 50k.
---

It can't be long now until her nasty side comes out. 4 months is about usual for a narcissist to get bored of making an effort to cover their real personality up. Buckle up JJ, it's going to get bumpy ( and I'm not talking about her arse and face!)
Thanks for clarifying that H-b-f x

its an amazing film, highly recommended ... make sure you have a box of tissues because there will be tears ... Skank wouldnt be able to follow it and would get bored halfway through.
I've never seen it for some reason. I might watch it this weekend if I can find it somewhere!

It's ok Kylie,,, EURO 2024 kickyball starts next month 14th June to the 14th July so that will take your mind off skank for a while and you can have a right old rant and yellow/red card me as much as you want. 🤣🤣🤣😘❤
Oh ffs, you mean Monroe will be back with her hot take punditry about kickyball? Fml.

• Haha

ennersdale

Dolly, it shall be played when we see her leave that shit-tip MM, so hopefully 12 days to go 🙏🏾🤔😁

I’ve given up on the BH, so I ignore that now, not waiting any longer to see justice there, done with that, it’s just constant disappointment. I’m happy seeing B & J have been taken from her, we’ve got that, woo hoo, and for her to lose that house. It’s a big status symbol to her, despite what she says, she believes owning that place still means she’s a star, top of her game, take it away and Madam’s world will start falling apart big style, and she’ll soon have to admit to her fans she has lost both the kids and the house. Oh yeah Kool and the Gang will be played when she’s out of that house, the wine will flow on that day, celebrate good times indeed, even if she has rented a big house, she doesn’t own it, her comeuppance will be in play. I feel it will be the beginning of the end for her errant behaviour, accountability finally starting to bite her hard, I’m taking that day as the win 🍷🥳🥴😁

View attachment 2942491
Me too

Passionflower

Oh no, have we got another kickyball tournament thing arriving soon 🤦🏽‍♀️ Mr SK and his mates watch all those matches, sometimes round my lovely house, outrageous, I will be a kickyball widow this summer again 🥴

I am not giving you a red card for this Stan, as it’s good you’ve given me a heads up it’s coming, but here is a reminder of what you face if we get a load of kickyball on here, it’s bad enough it’s in my house, can’t have it on here as well, no, no no, what say you Kylie ….

View attachment 2937758

Back on topic, see Skank has continued to post that scamming app over the last hour, gives no f*cks about ripping off her fans 🤦🏽‍♀️ and sadly a photo of H with two big cakes on a plate, he’s looks bigger than ever, she’s killing that boy with the calories, but her fans just cheer her on, telling her, she’s a great mom, it’s dreadful, she so isn’t. I’m not posting the H pic, but it’s heart breaking seeing it, knowing his weight is a serious health issue now, and she is the problem.
“Truss-pilot” 🤣 I truss the word “trust” doesn’t feature in her vocabulary.

• Haha
Awful isn't it. If Granny starts sleeping on the sofa the authorities may well argue that, although uncomfortable and far from ideal, she does have a roof over her head. :cry:
The system is terrible. We used to have Friendly Societies etc who would look after those in the community without resource to do so themselves. Sounds like we need them back/more of them.

Eta: looks like the few remaining might be under threat :(

• Sad

Pastymuncher

Another story was that she'd been on the phone to Princess who told her their were restrictions on seeing her mother (or something like.) Who makes non-emergency calls before 6am?
---

Apparently she was on her knees in front of the judge! 🤪🍆👨‍⚖️🤭
Well she is a bit of a scrubber 😆

• Haha