Katie Price #389 Skanks been rumbled her world has crumbled all we want now is to see her humbled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KFP has got to be twolling us by saying someone recommended that she watch One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest. The film about a man who feigns mental illness so that he won’t be sent to prison. She is such a dick!! Eurgh she winds me up so bad. He was lobotomised though. She doesn’t need one though cos she acts like she’s had one already. She has some nerve saying the things she says. Grrrrr
I LOVE IT! Skank’s showing us that she reads Tattle & that she’s very affected by the truth being known about MM 😂
Her desperate attempts to try & control the narrative by lying on her podcast & that photo of her containers today show a narcissist who cannot stand the fact she is losing grip on her mountain of lies & is slowly being exposed…..
---
I just listened again to Skank on her Pod saying she wasn’t getting evicted, my recollection was that Edna was vehemently agreeing with her, but actually she’s not, Edna’s kinda just going along with it, she doesn’t sound convincing 🤔 Skank breaks into her appalling ‘singing‘ when she mentions the announcement, I reckon she’s just gonna say she’s finally bringing out some new music to harm the world’s ears.

For those that haven’t heard it, make of it what you will, is she lying 🤔😁

View attachment 2942553
I reckon this announcement could be Skank saying that she chose to leave & sell MM to help pay back her bankruptcy debts…which she takes very seriously of course 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Dolly, it shall be played when we see her leave that tit-tip MM, so hopefully 12 days to go 🙏🏾🤔😁

I’ve given up on the BH, so I ignore that now, not waiting any longer to see justice there, done with that, it’s just constant disappointment. I’m happy seeing B & J have been taken from her, we’ve got that, woo hoo, and for her to lose that house. It’s a big status symbol to her, despite what she says, she believes owning that place still means she’s a star, top of her game, take it away and Madam’s world will start falling apart big style, and she’ll soon have to admit to her fans she has lost both the kids and the house. Oh yeah Kool and the Gang will be played when she’s out of that house, the wine will flow on that day, celebrate good times indeed, even if she has rented a big house, she doesn’t own it, her comeuppance will be in play. I feel it will be the beginning of the end for her errant behaviour, accountability finally starting to bite her hard, I’m taking that day as the win 🍷🥳🥴😁

View attachment 2942491
Anyone knows who has the kids? Are they in Care?

Reactions: 4
Anyone knows who has the kids? Are they in Care?
Well,we think they are staying at Wendy’s Kierans mum,but it’s all private as it was child custody case and that’s private er don’t discuss this on here now as we know it’s private.They are out of that vile skank clutches which we wanted.🙏

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Looking at the tit tip pictures it looks like Mr PP has been bringing all the rubbish he's cleared from jobs back to Pricey Towers and dumping/burning it,,, nothing wrong with that but i bet he's been charging customers extra to remove the rubbish from jobs he's doing (my local tip charges £140 per ton) telling them if they get a skip or someone to clear it they'll charge double what he he can shift it for. Mr PP will call it a perk but i call it lying (telling customers your having to charge them because your taking the rubbish to tip when your just fly tipping on your daughters land) Mr PP ripping off his customers and it'll all be cash in hand. Cowboy con man just like the rest of the clan. 😎
She blamed the piles of debris on Charles Drury - it was his fawlt!
---
Most normal, law abiding, morally sound people would be devastated at losing their home and reputation but this brazen old slag has got the brass neck to post on social media about enjoying the bleeping sunshine? There’s a trail of scores of people, including her own children, whose lives have been seriously affected by her total disregard for anyone but herself. I hope she has a moment of clarity and sees herself for what she really is… an utter, utter bleep who is universally reviled and ridiculed.
There won't be any moments of clarity all the while its a deluded drunken coke-head

Reactions: 13
I just listened again to Skank on her Pod saying she wasn’t getting evicted, my recollection was that Edna was vehemently agreeing with her, but actually she’s not, Edna’s kinda just going along with it, she doesn’t sound convincing 🤔 Skank breaks into her appalling ‘singing‘ when she mentions the announcement, I reckon she’s just gonna say she’s finally bringing out some new music to harm the world’s ears.

For those that haven’t heard it, make of it what you will, is she lying 🤔😁

View attachment 2942553
Bloody hell Smillie, you and DC are saints listening to that it’s like nails on a chalkboard. Absolutely lying through her uni teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m sure she said she will be getting hair done today.
Why did she get an eyelash tint the other day when she wears fakes 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m sure it will be a full on MEEEEEE day.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Dolly, it shall be played when we see her leave that tit-tip MM, so hopefully 12 days to go 🙏🏾🤔😁

I’ve given up on the BH, so I ignore that now, not waiting any longer to see justice there, done with that, it’s just constant disappointment. I’m happy seeing B & J have been taken from her, we’ve got that, woo hoo, and for her to lose that house. It’s a big status symbol to her, despite what she says, she believes owning that place still means she’s a star, top of her game, take it away and Madam’s world will start falling apart big style, and she’ll soon have to admit to her fans she has lost both the kids and the house. Oh yeah Kool and the Gang will be played when she’s out of that house, the wine will flow on that day, celebrate good times indeed, even if she has rented a big house, she doesn’t own it, her comeuppance will be in play. I feel it will be the beginning of the end for her errant behaviour, accountability finally starting to bite her hard, I’m taking that day as the win 🍷🥳🥴😁

View attachment 2942491
Me too

Reactions: 10
I think all this clearing up is because of her eviction, that’s why she is cross because the drones are showing her clearing up
I think she will say that she is selling up to help clear her debts but most people will know the truth, and the papers will report it again when she has gone

Reactions: 27
Thought she had a live in cleaner think Rita was her name all I can say she’s not that good at her job think kp friends them all and gives them a title and they just sit around lauding her all day reminds me of Elvis entourage desperate people hangers on

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What the duck is she going to do with all this stuff it's mental!! bleeping criminal that it's all been thrown onto the yard probably for the tip, I imagine you could go through that lot and make some good coin. Remember on the mucky mansion programme she picked up a designer hand bag off the top of one of the bags in those containers and said she paid about 3 grand for ut back in the day, then just threw it back in the container like a piece of tit!
Bet she’s got dece horse stuff all slung out to.
---
The kitchen table scene stayed with me for some reason. Or am I thinking of another film?
---

Reminds me of …
Yes the kitchen table scene, I was jealous 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.