Katie Price #389 Skanks been rumbled her world has crumbled all we want now is to see her humbled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh don’t you dare Mad🤣 I’d bleeping bash the bleep.Andy is such a lovely guy ‘yes I’ve met him and danced with him’ 🥰🥰

Just waiting for our Kylie to play her Kool in the Gang when she thinks it’s right..
Dolly, it shall be played when we see her leave that tit-tip MM, so hopefully 12 days to go 🙏🏾🤔😁

I’ve given up on the BH, so I ignore that now, not waiting any longer to see justice there, done with that, it’s just constant disappointment. I’m happy seeing B & J have been taken from her, we’ve got that, woo hoo, and for her to lose that house. It’s a big status symbol to her, despite what she says, she believes owning that place still means she’s a star, top of her game, take it away and Madam’s world will start falling apart big style, and she’ll soon have to admit to her fans she has lost both the kids and the house. Oh yeah Kool and the Gang will be played when she’s out of that house, the wine will flow on that day, celebrate good times indeed, even if she has rented a big house, she doesn’t own it, her comeuppance will be in play. I feel it will be the beginning of the end for her errant behaviour, accountability finally starting to bite her hard, I’m taking that day as the win 🍷🥳🥴😁

IMG_6803.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Looks quite recent Dolly,,, pearl necklace and short nails just like skanks I.O.W pictures so taken in the the last few days i think. 🤔
I agree Stan.
If you look at the vehicles in the background, you can just make out the front end of the grey Range Rover parked side on against the motorhome.
The vehicles are in the exact same place as seen in the Daily Fail's new drone re-con photos lol

1.jpg

2.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 32
I agree Stan.
If you look at the vehicles in the background, you can just make out the front end of the grey Range Rover parked side on against the motorhome.
The vehicles are in the exact same place as seen in the Daily Fail's new drone re-con photos lol

View attachment 2942490
View attachment 2942492
I believe the latest collagen AD on her IG is from today, and that JYY AD probably, weather looks right for SE and H is still with her, can clearly hear him in the background on her Gram stories, yup she’s still in the MM, clearing it out hopefully.

Reactions: 25
I believe the latest collagen AD on her IG is from today, weather looks right for SE and H is still with her, can clearly hear him in the background, yup she’s still in the MM, clearing it out hopefully.
Skank will still post pictures from Pricey Towers even after the 29th whether she's evicted or not she'll want to keep up the pretence of the nasty press telling lies and try to control the narrative. That's of course skank doesn't try to flog the happy couple showmance story of her and kryten moving into their new love nest on her birthday or the 28th. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Skank will still post pictures from Pricey Towers even after the 29th whether she's evicted or not she'll want to keep up the pretence of the nasty press telling lies and try to control the narrative. That's of course skank doesn't try to flog the happy couple showmance story of her and kryten moving into their new love nest on her birthday or the 28th. 🤣
Yep she’ll be storing the videos up for the whole smoke and mirrors following the eviction date!

Reactions: 28
Oh my God! 🤯 Look what she found while rummaging through all that crap!

It's the rarest Lego mini figure of them all!!!

"Squinty-Eyed twit" from the "I'm a desperate bleeping Z-Lister" play set!!!

Lego.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Oh my God! 🤯 Look what she found while rummaging through all that crap!

It's the rarest Lego mini figure of them all!!!

"Squinty-Eyed twit" from the "I'm a desperate bleeping Z-Lister" play set!!!

View attachment 2942528
I wonder what his parents think to his new girlfriend 🤔
I'll bet they're wishing he'd stayed with the lovely Bianca from mafs!

Reactions: 21
I just listened again to Skank on her Pod saying she wasn’t getting evicted, my recollection was that Edna was vehemently agreeing with her, but actually she’s not, Edna’s kinda just going along with it, she doesn’t sound convincing 🤔 Skank breaks into her appalling ‘singing‘ when she mentions the announcement, I reckon she’s just gonna say she’s finally bringing out some new music to harm the world’s ears.

For those that haven’t heard it, make of it what you will, is she lying 🤔😁

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I just listened again to Skank on her Pod saying she wasn’t getting evicted, my recollection was that Edna was vehemently agreeing with her, but actually she’s not, Edna’s kinda just going along with it, she doesn’t sound convincing 🤔 Skank breaks into her appalling ‘singing‘ when she mentions the announcement, I reckon she’s just gonna say she’s finally bringing out some new music to harm the world’s ears.

For those that haven’t heard it, make of it what you will, is she lying 🤔😁

View attachment 2942553
Bloody hell, how do you listen to that screeching old sIag every week @SmillieKylie 😳
She really is an utter gobshite isn't she 🙉
How many ACTUAL listeners to dull & duller get each week 🤷

I'm now thinking she thinks she's being clever by gobbing off about not getting evicted because she will have already left. So I suppose, technically, she's not actually being physically evicted?
But the garbage about trampy towers not being repossessed....I have no idea 🤷 It very clearly is being repossessed 🥴

Reactions: 32

Please sign and a better pic would do 😁 🙏
I didn’t know links got removed it’s a petition for KP to be held accountable and hiding assets I’ve taggged all the relevant partys hope I can get it out there and more people sign. If not her downfall year 2024 is shaping up nicely anyway 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 17
KFP has got to be twolling us by saying someone recommended that she watch One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest. The film about a man who feigns mental illness so that he won’t be sent to prison. She is such a dick!! Eurgh she winds me up so bad. He was lobotomised though. She doesn’t need one though cos she acts like she’s had one already. She has some nerve saying the things she says. Grrrrr

Reactions: 33
Found this bit of info.. so if Judge allows for her to stay in it she would have to do the following (the last paragraph? She’s up for repossession coz she hasn’t paid/up to date so why would they allow it????) 🤷🏼‍♀️If it’s true that she’s not moving out.

The court makes a decision at the hearing

There are 2 types of possession order:

an outright order

a suspended order

An outright order is very serious. It sets a date for you to leave your home. This could be as soon as 4 weeks after the hearing.

A suspended order allows you to stay in your home on the terms set by the court. You have to pay a set amount on top of your normal monthly mortgage payment.
[/QUOT
Daily Fail and its their drone she's whingeing about...!

She could always have rubbed KH's face out and then she'd have her world all together minus the ice cream truck....
View attachment 2941979
That’s definitely been left there on purpose for the drones!!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.