Katie Price #389 Skanks been rumbled her world has crumbled all we want now is to see her humbled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at the tit tip pictures it looks like Mr PP has been bringing all the rubbish he's cleared from jobs back to Pricey Towers and dumping/burning it,,, nothing wrong with that but i bet he's been charging customers extra to remove the rubbish from jobs he's doing (my local tip charges £140 per ton) telling them if they get a skip or someone to clear it they'll charge double what he he can shift it for. Mr PP will call it a perk but i call it lying (telling customers your having to charge them because your taking the rubbish to tip when your just fly tipping on your daughters land) Mr PP ripping off his customers and it'll all be cash in hand. Cowboy con man just like the rest of the clan. 😎

• Wow
Reactions: 47
Well unless C4 want the comments on the TV show they're watching to consist of ummm and meeeee I doubt the tragic twosome would be on Gogglebox🤞
Sound like the teletubbies 😂
Skank is stinky winkie (weird purple body stockinged squinty eyed meee meeee meee-ing smelly skunk)
Edna is the yellow beige La La, head in the sand / fingers in ears La-la-la-la, enabling, ummming and ahhhhing frumpy dumpling
Lego boy? Clueless thick as f**k Dipsy 😂
Harvey is Po, the only baby she has left 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 20
For someone who is so dirty, why has she got 2 sinks in the kitchen?
Carl isn’t around anymore, so it’s not for that 😂🙈🤢
EDIT I noticed the kick boards are off in the kitchen again…raiding the cash?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Oh don’t you dare Mad🤣 I’d bleeping bash the bleep.Andy is such a lovely guy ‘yes I’ve met him and danced with him’ 🥰🥰

Just waiting for our Kylie to play her Kool in the Gang when she thinks it’s right..
@Dollylovesshoes i would love to sit down and listen to your life story. Having read your posts over the last few years I feel it’s been very interesting and somewhat colourful 🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Looking at the tit tip pictures it looks like Mr PP has been bringing all the rubbish he's cleared from jobs back to Pricey Towers and dumping/burning it,,, nothing wrong with that but i bet he's been charging customers extra to remove the rubbish from jobs he's doing (my local tip charges £140 per ton) telling them if they get a skip or someone to clear it they'll charge double what he he can shift it for. Mr PP will call it a perk but i call it lying (telling customers your having to charge them because your taking the rubbish to tip when your just fly tipping on your daughters land) Mr PP ripping off his customers and it'll all be cash in hand. Cowboy con man just like the rest of the clan. 😎
I wonder if that was what Jett was setting fire too.

Reactions: 12
You can't see the CD table because I nipped in quick, struck a bargain and had it sent straight to Sothebys. I tell you, I know quality when I see it, and Sothebys say it'll garner world-wide attention and will outsell Andy Warhol, Geoff Koons and Damien Hurst combined.
Anyone want to buy the red sofa? 😀😄😘 xxx.

No wonder they wearing masks 😷 x

Resizer_17159792111471.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Most normal, law abiding, morally sound people would be devastated at losing their home and reputation but this brazen old slag has got the brass neck to post on social media about enjoying the bleeping sunshine? There’s a trail of scores of people, including her own children, whose lives have been seriously affected by her total disregard for anyone but herself. I hope she has a moment of clarity and sees herself for what she really is… an utter, utter bleep who is universally reviled and ridiculed.

• Heart
She seems to be laughing and taking the piss out of everyone every day but the reality is everyone is laughing and taking the piss out of her

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.