Katie Price #389 Skanks been rumbled her world has crumbled all we want now is to see her humbled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lovely Saturday morning ...and most of us have got our houses we paid for our kids our pets money in our accounts which we've worked for and still lovely faces and figures...... how about you Pricey ? 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I think all this clearing up is because of her eviction, that’s why she is cross because the drones are showing her clearing up
I think she will say that she is selling up to help clear her debts but most people will know the truth, and the papers will report it again when she has gone
She won't be doing any clearing-out though - it'll be screeching at whatever flunkeys she has on hand.
Taken from her latest 'it wekord, "De ol' Slag Skanky"

🎼 Tote that barge!
Lift that bale!
Git a little dwunk an' you lands in jail 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Those draws are as cockeyed as her tits.
The one under the sink looks like a door and is slightly open. I guess it’s just made to look like drawers so they all match aesthetically. You don’t normally get drawers under a sink because of all the pipe work.

PS this not intended to start another ladybird type discussion 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The one under the sink looks like a door and is slightly open. I guess it’s just made to look like drawers so they all match aesthetically. You don’t normally get drawers under a sink because of all the pipe work.

PS this not intended to start another ladybird type discussion 😄
That's what I thought too, it's just wonky cupboard doors. ( Ducks and covers 😬 🤣 )

• Haha
Reactions: 17
On the 9th daily fail photo you can see a man walking out of one of the containers- wearing a blue hoodie type top. Wonder who that is?? Or am I hallucinating :ROFLMAO:👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m going to test drive a car today. I have to provide a dvla code as well as my licence. Have to do that a work yearly too. So my employer can check my licence is still valid and I’m under 6 points. Their insurance won’t cover me if I go over that.
How the duck did Skanky get away with driving with trade plates! Not a question just a grumble to myself.

Reactions: 29
I’m going to test drive a car today. I have to provide a dvla code as well as my licence. Have to do that a work yearly too. So my employer can check my licence is still valid and I’m under 6 points. Their insurance won’t cover me if I go over that.
How the duck did Skanky get away with driving with trade plates! Not a question just a grumble to myself.
Is a sort of related question: are Carl woods or daddy woods still involved in selling cars?

Reactions: 9
I think the answer to that is, she didn't get away with it. Wasn't she pulled over (with Harvey in the car), leaving the hairdresser's? Interesting that we need to specify which of the many driving offences she's committed we're referring to!

Also, didn't someone on here mention where Katie parks when she goes to that salon, driving illegally? Wouldn't it be awful (;)) if someone got a pic of her getting into the driving seat again. Not that it would result in any sort of punishment for her. She shrugs and says, "so what?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I think the answer to that is, she didn't get away with it. Wasn't she pulled over (with Harvey in the car), leaving the hairdresser's? Interesting that we need to specify which of the many driving offences she's committed we're referring to!

Also, didn't someone on here mention where Katie parks when she goes to that salon, driving illegally? Wouldn't it be awful (;)) if someone got a pic of her getting into the driving seat again. Not that it would result in any sort of punishment for her. She shrugs and says, "so what?"
She’s goes out that back way of the MM so nobody can see her,bet she does it all the time,I reckon she’ll get caught again.

Reactions: 28
The second picture is old wood and garden furniture and planters, there's some piles of off cut old and new wood and a fence panel, skank hasn't had any gardening done so that leaves Edna's garden that's been cleared or Mr PP has done a job and brought the rubbish back to Pricey Towers instead of paying to take it to the tip. 🤔View attachment 2942975
IMG_7808.jpeg

I love the old fence panel used to block the door opening, wedged with a piece of wood, someone should tell the bailiffs easy way into the property, or the robbers.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
On the 9th daily fail photo you can see a man walking out of one of the containers- wearing a blue hoodie type top. Wonder who that is?? Or am I hallucinating :ROFLMAO:👀👀
He's part of the Mexican Saarf Afrikan gang trying to find something decent to steal....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just listened again to Skank on her Pod saying she wasn’t getting evicted, my recollection was that Edna was vehemently agreeing with her, but actually she’s not, Edna’s kinda just going along with it, she doesn’t sound convincing 🤔 Skank breaks into her appalling ‘singing‘ when she mentions the announcement, I reckon she’s just gonna say she’s finally bringing out some new music to harm the world’s ears.

For those that haven’t heard it, make of it what you will, is she lying 🤔😁

View attachment 2942553
Yup, lying and Beige Bison is not convincing at all.
---
He's part of the Mexican Saarf Afrikan gang trying to find something decent to steal....
Or Dream Boy Al!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Im slightly upset ... I originally had only 1 skankrupsy .... I recently purchased 2 more, which makes 3 .... I haven't had a repossession order from the court yet, in fact since acquiring my now 3 skankrupsys .... I've not had anything legal sent to me from anyone .... granted im not 4 million in debt and rising, actually I'm not in debt at all, pay all my bills, don't owe a penny to anyone .... I was under the impression, that everyone is in a skankrupsy, and I didnt want to feel left out ... feel like I've wasted my money, as I'm not seeing these skankrupsys work for me ..... I'm in skankrupsy limbo at the moment, when do they kick in and start working ... otherwise what's the point of everyone in the UK being in a skankrupsy????? ... If they just sit around doing nothing!! ..... this is really pissin me off .... I'm thinking of buying a ticket to go see ` pwwiccee ` on tour:rolleyes: to get advice from an expert :unsure:🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.