Katie Price #389 Skanks been rumbled her world has crumbled all we want now is to see her humbled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at the tit tip pictures it looks like Mr PP has been bringing all the rubbish he's cleared from jobs back to Pricey Towers and dumping/burning it,,, nothing wrong with that but i bet he's been charging customers extra to remove the rubbish from jobs he's doing (my local tip charges £140 per ton) telling them if they get a skip or someone to clear it they'll charge double what he he can shift it for. Mr PP will call it a perk but i call it lying (telling customers your having to charge them because your taking the rubbish to tip when your just fly tipping on your daughters land) Mr PP ripping off his customers and it'll all be cash in hand. Cowboy con man just like the rest of the clan. 😎
I don't agree, Stan. You can tell its all her stuff because its all cheap, plastic crap and most of it, we've already seen in the MM...

Reactions: 14
When ppl mention the “ kitchen table scene” it’s giving me Keiron flashbacks 🤣🤣🤣

Not what you need over your morning cuppa .

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Morning everyone.

What pictures will we be seeing of our grubby skank today?
I reckon it will be full on deflection mode.
Mental health issues? My arse. PTSD? She doesn't know the first thing about it! Yes, everyone reacts differently but there are certain traits that all human beings have if they were experiencing it.
Biggest issue I personally had in my darkest hour was being unable to sleep. But as a mother to small children, you have to get help for their sake. And I did.
We all put on a happy face or a front sometimes and then break down and cry when it gets too much. We don't time it for our 50th court appearances.
I've never even seen her grieve for her animals. I think part of the reason is she doesn't want to draw too much attention to them because she knows it was down to her neglect. This woman's behaviour is so despicable!

Sorry I'm getting myself wound up first thing in the morning 😔

What's this about Jett setting fire to things? I didn't see it in the wiki, maybe I missed it.
He is the sweetest child. I hope there's no long term damage to HIS mental health.
A shy, nature loving, football playing little boy should not have been on the streets late at night for months, in a seedy part of Thailand, watching his mother prance around with strippers and drag Queens.

Let's hope the bleep gets her comeuppance before she literally destroys anymore lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I think the next couple of weeks are going to be alot of fun
How will she explain no house
( sold it to pay debts) but papers will tell the truth
Kids are on holiday soon so how will she explain them not being with her?
She has podcast on the 28th which if she had kids she would take them

Reactions: 29
I don't agree, Stan. You can tell its all her stuff because its all cheap, plastic crap and most of it, we've already seen in the MM...
The second picture is old wood and garden furniture and planters, there's some piles of off cut old and new wood and a fence panel, skank hasn't had any gardening done so that leaves Edna's garden that's been cleared or Mr PP has done a job and brought the rubbish back to Pricey Towers instead of paying to take it to the tip. 🤔
Screenshot_20240518-085109.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Just saw a video of the grounds of MM, what a shithole. Much worse than a trailer vamp site.
And someone is prepared to to allow this vile, dirty woman, live in their luxurious house? I would want more than 6 month rent as a deposit.
In fact NO WAY would I want her anywhere near my home, renting it out.
There's 12 vehicles at least on that drive, without horse boxes. Not bad for someone who doesn't hold a valid driving licence. Next she'll be saying 6 of them are Harvey's cars ! She's such a compulsive liar. 😅 :poop:
@Joanna Surrey

300k horse box! Why wasn’t that taken when bailiffs called? IF it’s worth £300k isn’t it an asset & should be included in her bankruptcy. She can’t sell it surely?
if she can’t find 2k to pay for the 💩💩💩removal, how’s she getting a deposit & able to pay rent on a new property when she’s evicted? Everything is really, really fishy.
Got to catch up from yesterday lunch time’s Tattle…..carry on reading🙈😂

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Morning everyone.

What pictures will we be seeing of our grubby skank today?
I reckon it will be full on deflection mode.
Mental health issues? My arse. PTSD? She doesn't know the first thing about it! Yes, everyone reacts differently but there are certain traits that all human beings have if they were experiencing it.
Biggest issue I personally had in my darkest hour was being unable to sleep. But as a mother to small children, you have to get help for their sake. And I did.
We all put on a happy face or a front sometimes and then break down and cry when it gets too much. We don't time it for our 50th court appearances.
I've never even seen her grieve for her animals. I think part of the reason is she doesn't want to draw too much attention to them because she knows it was down to her neglect. This woman's behaviour is so despicable!

Sorry I'm getting myself wound up first thing in the morning 😔

What's this about Jett setting fire to things? I didn't see it in the wiki, maybe I missed it.
He is the sweetest child. I hope there's no long term damage to HIS mental health.
A shy, nature loving, football playing little boy should not have been on the streets late at night for months, in a seedy part of Thailand, watching his mother prance around with strippers and drag Queens.

Let's hope the bleep gets her comeuppance before she literally destroys anymore lives.
Skank was doing a live and Jett came in and asked where the lighter was and grabbed a kitchen knife to chop wood with, skank asked him what he was doing and he said "lighting a fire" so skank said to him "theres matches in the drawer and dont use that knife to chop wood with its new use an old knife"

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
My favourite tv show. I wish they’d bring it back. Skanky’s ugly mugshot in the Rogue’s Gallery 😂
I wish they would bring back Watchdog or even Rogue traders. They could have a Katie Price slot each week.

Off the top of my head we would have seen - JYY tit clothes and no refunds, cancelling shows and no refunds, Skinny Foods, Prize draw promotion, Forex dodging trading promotion, arse filling dodgy mate, and this latest slop she’s doesn’t drink yet shows every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Anyone knows who has the kids? Are they in Care?
Gone from her. I'm 99.9999% sure there were care proceedings to take them away from her. What the arrangement was after that
or who they are currently with is not known for sure. Either parent would risk a jail sentence talking about what happened in court. So it's likely we'll never find out exactly what went on, not until the kids are over 16 at least.
They could be placed with a foster carer, they could be placed with family. The idea could be to transition them back to living with Kieran which could take months but no-one knows for sure.
I would guess by Kieran's post on the court date ( looking happy after getting home) and him and Michelle posting champagne glasses, they thought the right outcome was achieved for the kids. If you knew your ex was a raging addict and had your kids for nearly two years you'd be happy they were removed and put somewhere with no exposure to drugs and actually taken to school and not left alone for long periods you'd be relieved.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.