Katie Price #389 Skanks been rumbled her world has crumbled all we want now is to see her humbled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These threads move so fast 💨 I’m just trying to catch up but it’s taking ages because I can’t go pass your comments without laughing emojis or heart ones. I’m currently cackling like KP 🙈 at @MrsEms post reply…. I'm imagining it now on...'Breaking News, Katie Price getaway in pink range rover doing 120mph on motorway' small child seen in passenger seat🤔
poor lego boy👦
🤣🤣🤣🤣 i imagine all sorts her tits exploding, Lego boy & Albert fighting over lego 😂
Never underestimate the prwicey 😉 while her lips then explode over beige while her coat looks like technicolour of dream coats and she has little window wipers on her glasses which Lego boy made for this day he knew his old hag was going explode. 💥 Is KH Appolo in nursery he’s not is he ? Just on his live he said does anyone know any places for half term (he could be on about Apollo & Val, but that question come after a nasty witch wrote things about 🐰 & 🛩 So hoping he’s getting to take them both out. Right knew the skank wouldn’t turn up at court but you can’t just sign yourself off at court certainly not a criminal court.
Please make it possible for her to be charged for criminal activity (hiding cars is one)
My guess is the priory would write anything for money & she knows how to get away with the system she’s been doing it all her life. Right going back to my petition 👋 while she’s away on the 29th I hope all locks get changed and she breaks in gets arrested for burglary then 😁 she isn’t leaving quietly, She herself will be her downfall. She can’t keep up this being good act and being quiet 🤫 with someone saying she had short nails I think they may have gone for a hair strand test in family court they usually do. She has a lot of eyebrow hair and dyed or not they will shave it. I went with someone who had dyed her hair not to try and outdo the test, the kids are with her she passed. I’m been giving permission to show you pics exactly how much hair etc they take 6inch has to fit through a micro loop. Results from hair strand take 20 weeks and they hate liars as they can work around and safe guard what you tell them. But that drug test says different they will not trust one word of what she says. I doubt she’s told them exactly how much ❄ valuim she was on. She’s gotta go down this year or at Christmas this year I’ll wear that hideous outfit as a forfeit or my personal fave the quality street one 😂 Lets keep the faith none of us would want her life ever 😁 and the only way she’s spending Xmas 2025 is by squatters rights 😂 ooh whoo hoo i love how she’s fell 😁
---
These threads move so fast 💨 I’m just trying to catch up but it’s taking ages because I can’t go pass your comments without laughing emojis or heart ones. I’m currently cackling like KP 🙈 at @MrsEms post reply…. I'm imagining it now on...'Breaking News, Katie Price getaway in pink range rover doing 120mph on motorway' small child seen in passenger seat🤔
poor lego boy👦
🤣🤣🤣🤣 i imagine all sorts her tits exploding, Lego boy & Albert fighting over lego 😂
Never underestimate the prwicey 😉 while her lips then explode over beige while her coat looks like technicolour of dream coats and she has little window wipers on her glasses which Lego boy made for this day he knew his old hag was going explode. 💥 Is KH Appolo in nursery he’s not is he ? Just on his live he said does anyone know any places for half term (he could be on about Apollo & Val, but that question come after a nasty witch wrote things about 🐰 & 🛩 So hoping he’s getting to take them both out. Right knew the skank wouldn’t turn up at court but you can’t just sign yourself off at court certainly not a criminal court.
Please make it possible for her to be charged for criminal activity (hiding cars is one)
My guess is the priory would write anything for money & she knows how to get away with the system she’s been doing it all her life. Right going back to my petition 👋 while she’s away on the 29th I hope all locks get changed and she breaks in gets arrested for burglary then 😁 she isn’t leaving quietly, She herself will be her downfall. She can’t keep up this being good act and being quiet 🤫 with someone saying she had short nails I think they may have gone for a hair strand test in family court they usually do. She has a lot of eyebrow hair and dyed or not they will shave it. I went with someone who had dyed her hair not to try and outdo the test, the kids are with her she passed. I’m been giving permission to show you pics exactly how much hair etc they take 6inch has to fit through a micro loop. Results from hair strand take 20 weeks and they hate liars as they can work around and safe guard what you tell them. But that drug test says different they will not trust one word of what she says. I doubt she’s told them exactly how much ❄ valuim she was on. She’s gotta go down this year or at Christmas this year I’ll wear that hideous outfit as a forfeit or my personal fave the quality street one 😂 Lets keep the faith none of us would want her life ever 😁 and the only way she’s spending Xmas 2024/Nee years eve 2025 is by squatters rights 😂 ooh whoo hoo i love how she’s fell 😁
edited for year

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm sure Skanky could sing this equally well.... has that ruined it for you, Dolly...?
Oh don’t you dare Mad🤣 I’d bleeping bash the bleep.Andy is such a lovely guy ‘yes I’ve met him and danced with him’ 🥰🥰

Just waiting for our Kylie to play her Kool in the Gang when she thinks it’s right..

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Remember, this is KP’s idea of cleaning up…

Then she takes the bins out..she does love a bin photoshoot
So she was £100,000 in arrears in 2020. Not a chance of stopping the eviction

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Daily Fail and its their drone she's whingeing about...!

She could always have rubbed KH's face out and then she'd have her world all together minus the ice cream truck....
View attachment 2941979
Or turn Kieron into a giant ice cream ..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Good evening Krusties, the Bar has been reopened after extensive refurbishment, all down to Pinksquirrel , We for the grand reopening we are doing a set , We are a type of Queen come bowie tribute band, We are the Skanky slugs, and if you know queen , you know Brighton Rock, well our first tune is called Leandros cock
Happy every day,
Katie gave it away
Done it twice with every fella she met
Three times on a bank holiday,
Every man she fell for
Impressed her by stuffing their pants with a sock,
Wasnt satisfied till she encountered leandros cock
Katie will you stay? , tarry with me pray
You’re so good in bed,
I can’t understand a word the fuckers saying
Can’t understand a word he bleeping said
Tell me love “what do you say? “
But Katie went away
Gave leandro stress
But she needed wonga from mums mattress
What happened I’ll explain he’s growing melons in Portugal and Spain
Skanky went on holiday
It would of small avail to talk of magic in the air
He said farewell

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The Postman Always Rings Twice. Sexiest man on earth in that film.
The kitchen table scene stayed with me for some reason. Or am I thinking of another film?
---
Wow check out just how miserable KP looks on the podcast.
She looks like she’s been crying or about to cry.
I’m a compassionate person normally, but seeing this is feeding my little black heart ( reserved just for mutant).
Reminds me of …

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Pom, you are sooo clever and funny 🤣🤣🤣

My OH reads Tattle and is convinced you are a famous comedian who can't stand KP, he thinks you could be Matt Berry 🤣

I know you're not because we shared pics of ourselves on the Krusties a few years ago ❤
Awww thank you very much 😊😊😀💖❤💗🤗🥰😘🐶🐾 xxxx.
Looool that made me laugh 😄😄😄 say hello from me 😀👍😊😘❤ xxx.
Wow time flys, I remember that 😀💖💖😘 xxx

I used to be on OnlyPoms when I had a CBBL (Corgi Brazilian Butt Lift) but decided it wasn't for me. 😄😄😄😄❤😘 xxx ...

Resizer_17159727040321.jpg

Glad to say I'm now back to a normal sized bottom 🐶😄 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
What an absolute filthy pig. How on earth can you let your house get that dirty?

Reactions: 27
Thank you fans, straight into our next song
I don’t need no doctor
Coz I know what ailing Me
I don’t need no dictir
Coz I know what’s ailing me

I’ve been way to long from my money
I’m coming down with misery
I don’t need no doctor
I don’t need no doctor

The judge said go to court
I didn’t give it another thought
I went to the priory
Said what can you do for for me
They gave me a medication lotion
Said that would do
I don’t need no doctor
I don’t need no doctor

Now the doctor said I need rest
Need JJ’s tenderness
Put me on the critical list
When all I need is his sweet kiss
They gave me a medicated lotion
But it didn’t soothe
My emotion
I don’t need no doctor
Please feel sorry for me
Can’t live without my surgery
I’ll get over this you will see
Never underestimate the pricey
I don’t need no aspirins
I don’t need no lotion
I say I don’t need
No vitamin pills
I don’t need no doctor
Don’t think this is a joke mall I need is coke
I don’t need no doctor
---
So the Bar is open, I’ve just picked two names out of the hat, So shizxler, rosiecozy, put your hands in your pockets , get the drinks in, first round is on you 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.