Katie Price #389 Skanks been rumbled her world has crumbled all we want now is to see her humbled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn't it be GREAT if the potential landlord of that other house suddenly pulled the rug from under the smug witch so she had NOWHERE to go when they boot her out of the crappy Shack at last?

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Oooooh Madam is rattled, she does not like the fact The Scum are sending drones to find out the truth about the eviction, she knows they are after her ๐Ÿ˜

You played with fire lying to them Skank, and now you pay the PRICE ๐Ÿ˜

The Skank ainโ€™t happy, what a glorious #FridayFeelingโ€ฆ.

giphy-downsized.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I bet they'll have an entire squadron of drones hovering over the place on Eviction Day, even if she's not there to physically eject from the premises!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
You can't see the CD table because I nipped in quick, struck a bargain and had it sent straight to Sothebys. I tell you, I know quality when I see it, and Sothebys say it'll garner world-wide attention and will outsell Andy Warhol, Geoff Koons and Damien Hurst combined.
Damn you, pesky Karma. I shall now sulk for the rest of the week....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oooooh Madam is rattled, she does not like the fact The Scum are sending drones to find out the truth about the eviction, she knows they are after her ๐Ÿ˜

You played with fire lying to them Skank, and now you pay the PRICE ๐Ÿ˜

The Skank ainโ€™t happy, what a glorious #FridayFeelingโ€ฆ.

View attachment 2941955
I agree @SmillieKylie she is not happy ๐Ÿคฃ Filthy Skank. I have no Kylie wine but am currently enjoying a Malibu and pineapple to celebrate (along with the fact my out of office has just gone on for 10 days) Cheers ๐Ÿฅ‚

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Daily Fail and its their drone she's whingeing about...!

She could always have rubbed KH's face out and then she'd have her world all together minus the ice cream truck....
1715964497184.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
More pictures on here
---

She could always have rubbed KH's face out and then she'd have her world all together minus the ice cream truck....
View attachment 2941979
IMG_2516.jpeg

Top pile must be the rubbish pile ๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Sun's gunning for her now....

(after all that money spent by Ch 4..... Hope the producers are gutted....)
So this was why she was moaning about the drones flying over her house last week ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So this was why she was moaning about the drones flying over her house last week ๐Ÿ˜‚
She's so wrapped up in her own image that she doesn't want the general public to know that she's just a manky, disgusting slattern with rather unsavoury habits....

• Haha
Reactions: 36
More pictures on here
---

View attachment 2941999
Top pile must be the rubbish pile ๐Ÿคฃ
So much waste isnโ€™t it? Thereโ€™s people in this world have nothing. And KFP just throws all stuff away.
Criminal.

• Angry
  • Sad

View attachment 2941979
She can photo shop the latest 'the ones ' face onto kierons ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She is massively affected by this! You can lie to your followers as much as you want skank but the papers know & we all know youโ€™re only sorting them out because youโ€™ve been given the boot from Manky Mansion ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Have a great weekend clearing all your tit out you absolute bleep ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
What the duck is she going to do with all this stuff it's mental!! bleeping criminal that it's all been thrown onto the yard probably for the tip, I imagine you could go through that lot and make some good coin. Remember on the mucky mansion programme she picked up a designer hand bag off the top of one of the bags in those containers and said she paid about 3 grand for ut back in the day, then just threw it back in the container like a piece of tit!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I'd be happy to see her appear on any of the following shows, tracey;

- Can't Pay? We'll Take It Away

- 24 Hours In Police Custody

- Botched (Worst Facial Malfunctions Ever Special Edition)

- Clarkson's Farm (Jezza gets himself a fat, barren old sow just for shits and giggles)

Please feel free to suggest any more ๐Ÿ˜
Maybe she could do The Farm and wank off a pig? ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Iโ€™m not sure if this has already been discussed but do we think this could be her new digs? Or is it JJโ€™s? I can hear someone in the background saying itโ€™s nice or something like thatโ€ฆ.
IMG_9939.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 9
She's so wrapped up in her own image that she doesn't want the general public to know that she's just a manky, disgusting slattern with rather unsavoury habits....
I suspect it isnโ€™t even anything to do with the actual state of the tit heap (though any normal person would be mortified) I think itโ€™s more that the photos of her clearing stuff out blow apart the lies she just spouted on her Podcastโ€ฆ Skank, the MM has been repossessed & you are getting evicted dear ๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿ˜‚
---
DC said itโ€™s her friend Louโ€™s
Aww is it

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.