Katie Price #389 Skanks been rumbled her world has crumbled all we want now is to see her humbled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know you may not have the details, but what happened with the kids do you think?
Finally retrieved from her clutches after two years and SAFE at last! You'll find all the details in her wikis, just be ready for a long reading session :)

Reactions: 23
Oh my, I’ve just collapsed in a heap, pop over to Edna‘s Gram stories 😂 Fair play to her though, she does say to ignore any fake tan application from herself, these Price sisters, it’s a constant car crash from both of them 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣

View attachment 2941039
Do some work you lazy duck! If she is still earning money from BBC or CIN then I am going to lose my mind 🤯

Reactions: 19
I’m pretty sure that you wouldn’t put a huge scoop of that collajean shite into that shaker and add about 2 inches of water! Plus, she’s advertising the shaker as free and still doesn’t realise that it has a spout on it and you don’t have to screw the lid off to drink from it. Definition of snake oil salesman (would say woman but she looks more like a man)
---

ugh I’ve just zoomed in, you could be right 🤢
I'm guessing that she probably can't manipulate her massive lips & teeth to drink from the spout, she struggles enough with the lid removed!

Poor legohead, there really are no benefits to this relationship at all are there!🍌⛔🤭😆😉

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I phoned my bank yesterday and asked them if I was in a bankruptcy as Katie Price says “Everybody is in a bankruptcy these days”. I was told I wasn’t and why was I listening to advice from a ❄ addled former glamour model. So proof she’s lying again, we aren’t all in a bankruptcy and I embarrassed myself, with my bank now thinking I’m a bit of a twit 🤦🏽‍♀️
That saves me a phone call today then! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How do we find the Krusties thread where folk posted themselves ? I’d love to see some faces 😊

Reactions: 7
How do we find the Krusties thread where folk posted themselves ? I’d love to see some faces 😊
Oh Winey,they was posted for couple of mins then deleted straight away.Was just a little thingy we done.

krusties fred is on chat,sub fred of Off Topic Fred.Not been posting for awhile,but could chat about everything,filf as well🤣 lots of pics of Rita’s lovely animals etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So poor Harvey was only home a couple of days, enough time to get a few pictures that KP can release when she needs them
KP said she was at Sophie’s on Sat then next they start the podcast tour
Has anybody asked her how Jett and Bunny are?
---
So poor Harvey was only home a couple of days, enough time to get a few pictures that KP can release when she needs them
KP said she was at Sophie’s on Sat then next they start the podcast tour
Has anybody asked her how Jett and Bunny are?
It must be strange for Harvey he comes home to a new Daddy and his half siblings missing

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Harvey is no doubt quite accepting of the transient quality of Mummy's The Ones aka Noo Daddy.
God knows he's seen enough of them over the years!
I wonder if she's actually told him that J&B have left rather than they're just "Out" rather a lot?

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.