Katie Price #389 Skanks been rumbled her world has crumbled all we want now is to see her humbled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I phoned my bank yesterday and asked them if I was in a bankruptcy as Katie Price says “Everybody is in a bankruptcy these days”. I was told I wasn’t and why was I listening to advice from a ❄ addled former glamour model. So proof she’s lying again, we aren’t all in a bankruptcy and I embarrassed myself, with my bank now thinking I’m a bit of a twit 🤦🏽‍♀️
She’s a bleep dear Kylie always has been a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Does anyone actually think she drinks that collagen crap. She hardly drinks any of it and probably throws it down the sink.
She certainly seems to throw half the drink on the floor in each advert (I bet she couldn't be arsed to wipe up what she spilled either)🤷🏻‍♀️ not sure that was JJ’s kitchen, could hear a baby cry, looks very much like she was at hairdresser Lou’s house, kitchen and lounge look the same.

Lou then did a KP support post. Maybe KP is keeping well in with her in case she needs a sofa for the night.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
The face on him though! Thats a mush only a mother could love!! :LOL:
---
Katie's pink settee is now having intensive therapy 😄 x ....

View attachment 2940540
From Rolf Harris???????????????????????????????
---
Who does this sound like? Bet she's a Skankster as well
I’m a proud ‘yes mum’ who NEVER says no to my 8-year-old - she stays up gaming til 1am, she’s proof you don’t need rules | The Sun

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Pom, you are sooo clever and funny 🤣🤣🤣

My OH reads Tattle and is convinced you are a famous comedian who can't stand KP, he thinks you could be Matt Berry 🤣

I know you're not because we shared pics of ourselves on the Krusties a few years ago ❤
Oh gosh Stapes,I remember that Poms hair was gorgeous,lovely girl❤❤

Two gorgeous posters that we lost😢😢Monsieur Crumbles and Liar Liar.🙏bless them.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What's this reference to one flew over the cuckoo's nest?? I've never watched it.
It's about someone being in a mental asylum.

'One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest is a 1975 American psychological drama film[4] directed by Miloš Forman, based on the novel One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest by Ken Kesey. The film stars Jack Nicholson as a new patient at a mental institution, alongside Louise Fletcher as a sadistic nurse. The supporting cast is Will Sampson, Danny DeVito, Sydney Lassick, William Redfield, and the film debuts of Christopher Lloyd and Brad Dourif.''

'In late 1963, 38-year old Randle McMurphy is on an Oregon work farm for the statutory rape of a 15-year-old girl, with a record of several previous arrests for assault. He pretends to be insane to get himself transferred to a mental institution and avoid hard labor. The ward is dominated by Head Nurse Ratched, a cold, passive-aggressive tyrant who intimidates her patients.''

That bolded bit seems relevant!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Flew_Over_the_Cuckoo's_Nest_(film)

Reactions: 26
Basically, the Jack Nicholson character fakes insanity and ends up in more trouble than he envisaged.
I wonder if we have another instance here of Katie giving away more than she intended.

Reactions: 38
Jack Nickholson plays the crazies perfectly 🤣, one flew over the cuckoos nest and the shining are brilliant films

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.