Katie Price #389 Skanks been rumbled her world has crumbled all we want now is to see her humbled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For some reason my iPad doesn’t show photos on the Sun’s website, can someone post the pics of the MM please.

Reactions: 10
Awww JJ seems to have been at the gym alone the last 2 days (or doesn't want to show he is with her, but usually we get some feet pics) :rolleyes:
She must have given up already, the collajean drink must have solved everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
At least she can't say 'don't believe everything you read' - it's all there in colour
I wonder/wander why they've got their Foreign Editor penning this piece? Perhaps they needed someone who was a Proper Jornalist for a change as opposed to the usual 12 year olds?

Reactions: 18
its an amazing film, highly recommended ... make sure you have a box of tissues because there will be tears ... Skank wouldnt be able to follow it and would get bored halfway through.
I've never seen it for some reason. I might watch it this weekend if I can find it somewhere!

Reactions: 10
Somebody I used to know - who had a very wealthy upbringing due to his massively famous Dad & was used to stuff being gifted - and therefore valued nothing - used to treat stuff like Skanky did . He owned a huge house with a pool - all paid for by his Dad , and it was the filthiest house I’d ever been in . Dogshit everywhere , including in the kids sandpit ..,. And he used to throw bin bags out of the back door & just leave them there. The attic was also full of them 🤢 The pool was cracked & out of use for the whole time I knew him. In fact he did that himself in order to claim money off the insurance . Then just left it like that.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Reactions: 17
She has more in common with Nurse Ratched than Jack Nicholson's character
---
Re the Collajean shakes, I noticed she was putting less water in every day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just saw a video of the grounds of MM, what a shithole. Much worse than a trailer camp site.
And someone is prepared to to allow this vile, dirty woman, live in their luxurious house? I would want more than 6 month rent as a deposit.
In fact NO WAY would I want her anywhere near my home, renting it out.
There's 12 vehicles at least on that drive, without horse boxes. Not bad for someone who doesn't hold a valid driving licence. Next she'll be saying 6 of them are Harvey's cars ! She's such a compulsive liar. 😅 :poop:

• Angry
Reactions: 52
Haven’t been here for a while so not sure if anyone has done any calculations based on the tax she owes.

From the latest bankruptcy it has been reported…

“The court was told she owed £142405 in tax for 2020-2021 and £196735 for 2021-2022”

Using readily available online calculators, to be subject to those levels of income tax, it suggests she would have needed to earn around £350000 in the 20/21 tax year and around £470000 in the 21/22 tax year!!

It doesn’t make any sense. Surely she’s not earning nearly half a million a year?! 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.