Katie Price #389 Skanks been rumbled her world has crumbled all we want now is to see her humbled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow check out just how miserable KP looks on the podcast.
She looks like she’s been crying or about to cry.
I’m a compassionate person normally, but seeing this is feeding my little black heart ( reserved just for mutant).
Look at her wonky lips. Karma is a wonderful thing !

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wow check out just how miserable KP looks on the podcast.
She looks like she’s been crying or about to cry.
I’m a compassionate person normally, but seeing this is feeding my little black heart ( reserved just for mutant).
I feel like that too, Chook...! I just hate the hypocrisy, arrogance and sheer lack of morals/empathy. She's a self-entitled, over-indulged bleep. (I feel a bit better now...)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So poor Harvey was only home a couple of days, enough time to get a few pictures that KP can release when she needs them
KP said she was at Sophie’s on Sat then next they start the podcast tour
Has anybody asked her how Jett and Bunny are?
---

It must be strange for Harvey he comes home to a new Daddy and his half siblings missing
I think H is still with her, i believe he was at Lou’s with her yesterday, could hear him vaguely in the background, unless Lego sounds like him, we rarely hear Lego say a thing, he just inanely grins in the background 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Sun's gunning for her now....

(after all that money spent by Ch 4..... Hope the producers are gutted....)
At least she can't say 'don't believe everything you read' - it's all there in colour

• Haha
Reactions: 34

1715944788262.png

Even the pink balloon dogs she loved so much are on the rubbish pile.
The lack of RESPECT she has for anything is quite appalling, everything is just dumped, chucked on a pile, just trashes everything.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
It's about someone being in a mental asylum.

'One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest is a 1975 American psychological drama film[4] directed by Miloš Forman, based on the novel One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest by Ken Kesey. The film stars Jack Nicholson as a new patient at a mental institution, alongside Louise Fletcher as a sadistic nurse. The supporting cast is Will Sampson, Danny DeVito, Sydney Lassick, William Redfield, and the film debuts of Christopher Lloyd and Brad Dourif.''

'In late 1963, 38-year old Randle McMurphy is on an Oregon work farm for the statutory rape of a 15-year-old girl, with a record of several previous arrests for assault. He pretends to be insane to get himself transferred to a mental institution and avoid hard labor. The ward is dominated by Head Nurse Ratched, a cold, passive-aggressive tyrant who intimidates her patients.''

That bolded bit seems relevant!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Flew_Over_the_Cuckoo's_Nest_(film)
its an amazing film, highly recommended ... make sure you have a box of tissues because there will be tears ... Skank wouldnt be able to follow it and would get bored halfway through.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

HaHaHaHaHa they have now actually sent a drone over, oh Skank you really shouldn’t have crossed them should you 🤦🏽‍♀️ You didn’t just bite the hand that feeds, you cut their hand off, you don’t do that to the evil empire that is the Murdoch media, they want revenge now, it’s payback time. What a truly brilliant businesswoman you are 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I don't know why anyone gives stuff to her for free, she clearly values it for the 5 minutes she has to do an insta post for, then never to be seen again.
I'm quite amazed she is still advertising this collajean-collagin drink, that clearly she doesn't drink. They must have been really pissed at her for the skinny food ads that got banned, so making her do lots more ads to make up for it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
HOW, I mean, just HOW can something get that trashed? Who just opens their back door and hurls tit out into the garden, which looks like what's going on there? Or randomly starts a bonfire on the lawn?
People of Sussex looking to rent out their gorgeous homes, be afraid. Be VERY afraid.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I don't know why anyone gives stuff to her for free, she clearly values it for the 5 minutes she has to do an insta post for, then never to be seen again.
I'm quite amazed she is still advertising this collajean-collagin drink, that clearly she doesn't drink. They must have been really pissed at her for the skinny food ads that got banned, so making her do lots more ads to make up for it.
DC,Article in scum about influencers being sued for promoting dodgy money site,BYG included.👀

Bit like that site cuntface posted.Probably same one.

Reactions: 17
HOW, I mean, just HOW can something get that trashed? Who just opens their back door and hurls tit out into the garden, which looks like what's going on there? Or randomly starts a bonfire on the lawn?
People of Sussex looking to rent out their gorgeous homes, be afraid. Be VERY afraid.
Absolutely. I totally agree with you. It just goes to show her mentality and the inability to do anything properly - she just doesn't give a monkey's.....

Reactions: 18
HaHaHaHaHa they have now actually sent a drone over, oh Skank you really shouldn’t have crossed them should you 🤦🏽‍♀️ You didn’t just bite the hand that feeds, you cut their hand off, you don’t do that to the evil empire that is the Murdoch media, they want revenge now, it’s payback time. What a truly brilliant businesswoman you are 😁
Love how the video automatically continues with a video of Kelly Brook looking beautiful in her immaculate home making a fuss of her well looked after, much loved dog

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.