Katie Price #389 Skanks been rumbled her world has crumbled all we want now is to see her humbled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my, I’ve just collapsed in a heap, pop over to Edna‘s Gram stories 😂 Fair play to her though, she does say to ignore any fake tan application from herself, these Price sisters, it’s a constant car crash from both of them 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣

IMG_6731.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Oh my, I’ve just collapsed in a heap, pop over to Edna‘s Gram stories 😂 Fair play to her though, she does say to ignore any fake tan application from herself, these Price sisters, it’s a constant car crash from both of them 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣

View attachment 2941039
Now THAT is a face only a mother could love, basically because it’s the face of said mother 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I’m pretty sure that you wouldn’t put a huge scoop of that collajean shite into that shaker and add about 2 inches of water! Plus, she’s advertising the shaker as free and still doesn’t realise that it has a spout on it and you don’t have to screw the lid off to drink from it. Definition of snake oil salesman (would say woman but she looks more like a man)
---
Is that hairs on her chest :sick:
ugh I’ve just zoomed in, you could be right 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I doubt anybody wants to give it one any longer Madcat - especially not Legohead!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Apparently, if I'd bothered to read it all through, this is another copper, not one of the original two that were sacked. But hey ho.... lack a day....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't want to sound horrible (well, perhaps I do...) but my legs look like her chest just before I shave....

1715935546022.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.