Katie Price #389 Skanks been rumbled her world has crumbled all we want now is to see her humbled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I clearly remember her saying that bankruptcy was great as she didn't need to pay tax now. I thought at the time, you silly bint, that is simply NOT true. I searched for the interview (I thought it was perhaps the Farage one or the infamous, join the back of the queue, Jeremy Vine one).

Then I googled all the other interviews but couldn't find it. Does anyone else remember that? it struck me at the time she was in for a nasty shock, but I didn't imagine it would result in a second bankruptcy. Woo-hoo, I love it.
With my bankruptcy, I don't pay tax either, it's great!! I've got a big A,4 poster on my gate too saying I have to evict tomorrow, it's all fine though, I'm not stressed about it atall!! Woo hoo

• Haha
Reactions: 52
More shocking to me is this poor lady reads he grandchildren a bedtime story and then sets off for a night sleeping rough. Presumably either her son or daughter is the grandchildren’s parent, do they all stand at the door to wave her off? I couldn’t live with myself letting anyone I know least of my parent sleep rough. With a squash and a squeeze I’d make it work.
You’re right, it gets worse, I had forgotten that bit. Who would see their parent on the streets. No chance, I would have given up my own bed for my mum.

Reactions: 21
More shocking to me is this poor lady reads he grandchildren a bedtime story and then sets off for a night sleeping rough. Presumably either her son or daughter is the grandchildren’s parent, do they all stand at the door to wave her off? I couldn’t live with myself letting anyone I know least of my parent sleep rough. With a squash and a squeeze I’d make it work.
This exactly, is there more to that story I wonder? Because like you, I'd sleep on the couch to give my own mother a bed, or set up a campbed for her in the living room. Anything to stop her sleeping on streets. And I think any logical person would accept that from their child, rather than sleep in a park. Something not right there

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This exactly, is there more to that story I wonder? Because like you, I'd sleep on the couch to give my own mother a bed, or set up a campbed for her in the living room. Anything to stop her sleeping on streets. And I think any logical person would accept that from their child, rather than sleep in a park. Something not right there
I was thinking the same, even if she had to sleep on the sofa. My parents kicked me out, with my baby, many moons ago. I stayed at my friends house on the sofa. A few days later, her husband called the council and said he wasn’t happy with me there, it was over crowded and he was going to kick me out (he was a lovely bloke and did this to help me, he couldn’t have been nicer if he tried and hated doing it) but it worked and got me in an emergency hostel. So taking the mum in, wouldn’t necessarily hinder her getting housing help. There is no way in the world I would kick a family member out to sleep in the street, even if it meant months of everyone squeezing in. I wouldn’t be able to sleep in a warm bed knowing my relative was sleeping out in the streets. Back on topic, a pic of skanky, in a bright pink, sparkly sleeping bag, curled up on a park bench, would be a picture I would pay to see! Can’t see any of her family sacrificing for her!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Do you think she things she looks cute with the pom-pom headband...? After all, she's 46 on the 22th of May and perhaps its the must-have headgear for the middle-aged aged prowfessional mowdel of 98 years...
Son of Sewer has Aspergers' Syndrome and at times can be quite anxious about world-wide problems, but someone gave him some fantastic advise:

'You have nothing to fear but fear itself' and if you are scared to see around the corner, take a little peek. It's not always a dragon there scaring you - it could be a kitten 😻'

Reverse that Kitten idea cos it might be Kipper! 👹

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
The place she is at now, I don’t think is Lego’s! I am sure he has a white kitchen. Perhaps she is in the new rental and that is it!
Who bloody knows- it’s all games with her.
Does anyone actually think she drinks that collagen crap. She hardly drinks any of it and probably throws it down the sink.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
If she’s renting a house of £3,750 a month, and providing it’s in her name (not sure how, possibly using a homeowner guarantor), she needs to be earning a minimum of £112,500.00 a year to even pass the affordability check!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
The local authority likely have a policy that if you're found rough sleeping they will put you in emergency accommodation, so that may be her motivation.
Honestly, we're in a national housing crisis, along with every other public service.
Awful isn't it. If Granny starts sleeping on the sofa the authorities may well argue that, although uncomfortable and far from ideal, she does have a roof over her head. :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Price's pride comes before a fall.

Watch and wonder at the downfall spectacular plummet coming her way.

I truly believe that there are many honourable people working to bring this to an end now. Very behind the scenes, but imagine if you were a forensic account finding days, weeks, months, years, decades of blatant fraud.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Awful isn't it. If Granny starts sleeping on the sofa the authorities may well argue that, although uncomfortable and far from ideal, she does have a roof over her head. :cry:
The system is terrible. We used to have Friendly Societies etc who would look after those in the community without resource to do so themselves. Sounds like we need them back/more of them.

Eta: looks like the few remaining might be under threat :(

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Wasn't it fruitella that was flogging the horses and dogs then when it became public knowledge skank threw her under the bus, so if i was Jess i would look both ways before crossing the road now the furniture selling is out in the public domain. 🤣
Yes it was Fruitella, I discovered the ads and posted them on here, the red tops then reported on it and skanky denied the dogs were for sale!!. Fruitella is still very much in with skanky and is still on the payroll and now the little dogs are nowhere to be seen.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
If the repossession is cancelled would they put a notice up to say so ?
Or is this KP thinking she will get away with it again?
At least the kids are safe from this mess and the general public are furious that she keeps getting away with not paying what she owes
Question IF she gets away the repossession what happens to the debt because if she has promised some money upfront and to pay mortgage and doesn’t surely it is back to repossession
Plus would the trustees want to know how she got the money to pay a lump sum?
She lies. I never understood why to lie about tit when you won’t be able to hide the truth in the long run.
”It’s cancelled” I will eat my hat 🧢 if she’s telling the truth😀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
How absolutely pathetic to need a man by your side 24/7. Would do my bloody head in. I like my space. Me time Is Me time, don’t get in my way. 😊
And what whomp wants to sit in a salon watching his partner get an eyebrow tint. In my world unheard of!
---
With my bankruptcy, I don't pay tax either, it's great!! I've got a big A,4 poster on my gate too saying I have to evict tomorrow, it's all fine though, I'm not stressed about it atall!! Woo hoo
I have an upgraded bankruptcy. Mine is where you don’t pay tax and get an annual tax rebate. I think that’s because I am special.

For my eviction they tied a yellow ribbon around my old oak tree with a note. You are nothing like we expected you to be, although formally you have to be out by 29th May, stay as long as you want. Because you are special.

I never knew being pursued for money was so much fun!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
You’re right, it gets worse, I had forgotten that bit. Who would see their parent on the streets. No chance, I would have given up my own bed for my mum.
you would think sofa or even a blow up mattress in kids room instead of your mum sleeping in the park

Reactions: 17
And what whomp wants to sit in a salon watching his partner get an eyebrow tint. In my world unheard of!
---

I have an upgraded bankruptcy. Mine is where you don’t pay tax and get an annual tax rebate. I think that’s because I am special.

For my eviction they tied a yellow ribbon around my old oak tree with a note. You are nothing like we expected you to be, although formally you have to be out by 29th May, stay as long as you want. Because you are special.

I never knew being pursued for money was so much fun!
I phoned my bank yesterday and asked them if I was in a bankruptcy as Katie Price says “Everybody is in a bankruptcy these days”. I was told I wasn’t and why was I listening to advice from a ❄ addled former glamour model. So proof she’s lying again, we aren’t all in a bankruptcy and I embarrassed myself, with my bank now thinking I’m a bit of a twit 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.