Katie Price #389 Skanks been rumbled her world has crumbled all we want now is to see her humbled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time to jump into the thread 🧵 today! 😀💖😊 xx....

Resizer_16258782238600.jpg

No not that way, jump in again the other way this time 😄😄 x

Resizer_17158924887451.jpg

That's better 😁 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Stuffing a dangerously obese vulnerable man with desserts again! Poor guy and terrible 'parenting'.
---

Definitely - god forbid if anything happened to Harvey, she would squeeze every last penny out of it.
This is one of the things (there are many) that really make me angry with her.
Harvey, through his disabilities and upbringing has difficulty controlling his appetite. So why doesn't she give him a healthy, filling diet with any treats as low fat and low sugar as possible? She could use her "influence " to help parents of children in similar situation with hints and tips to help keep weight within a healthy range.
But no, she can't be arsed just gives him whole cakes and highly processed rubbish, she's basically killing him in clear sight.
When he dies prematurely she'll rinse it for as much sympathy and coin as she can. Cos as she says she hopes Harvey dies before her because living without her would ‘break his heart’
😡😠🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
The place she is at now, I don’t think is Lego’s! I am sure he has a white kitchen. Perhaps she is in the new rental and that is it!
Who bloody knows- it’s all games with her.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Do we think the exploitative biaaaatch is keeping H with her until the 29th, and maybe longer, isn’t the Star college placement nearly at an end. She has said she is bringing him out at the London tour night on the 24th. Just wondering if she’s using him to stop the eviction, I know many of you have said the eviction notice was final, and I’ve read elsewhere many others who know about evictions, saying the same, just something is telling me she’s found a way to stop it ( her cockiness on the pod, both Edna and her seem convinced she was staying, I know they lie, but just have a feeling they weren’t ) and H is somehow part of this 🤔

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Lego’s gradually been ticking off all of Madam’s Top 10 requirements and demands to be in a relationship with her, (this includes ‘Showmances’, rules are rules ) except for Demand 8, as that’s no longer required, but he’s now abiding by all the rest. What a good little boy he is 👍🏾

View attachment 2939584
How absolutely pathetic to need a man by your side 24/7. Would do my bloody head in. I like my space. Me time Is Me time, don’t get in my way. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Do we think the exploitative biaaaatch is keeping H with her until the 29th, and maybe longer, isn’t the Star college placement nearly at an end. She has said she is bringing him out at the London tour night on the 24th. Just wondering if she’s using him to stop the eviction, I know many of you have said the eviction notice was final, and I’ve read elsewhere many others who know about the evictions, saying the same, just something is telling me she’s found a way to stop it ( her cockiness on the pod, both Edna and her seem convinced she was staying, I know they lie, but just have a feeling they weren’t ) and H is somehow part of this 🤔
I understand why you think this but I don't think it would work. I remember an episode of one of those bailiffs programmes and there was a vulnerable child in the house, they were very understanding and called SS and waited whilst emergency accommodation was sorted but the eviction still went ahead. It is a last resort after all other avenues and appeals have been exhausted. She'll probably try something though 😡 Although my understanding is as he is now an adult, a vulnerable one, his care will come under his local authority and health board as she clearly can't look after his complex needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
How do the podcast tours make any money? Surely they have to pay for the venue, staff, production etc. and the discounting tickets. The venues arent big, I’m thinking it’s just A big money laundering scheme

Reactions: 35
How do the podcast tours make any money? Surely they have to pay for the venue, staff, production etc. and the discounting tickets. The venues arent big, I’m thinking it’s just A big money laundering scheme
That's the puzzling thing, what does she get out of these classes and tours apart from a tiny bit of fame when she announces these important 🤣🤣 events and an even tinier amount of worship from the few brain deads that attend?
Much speculation here about money laundering or drug smuggling especially because of the often "dodgy" locations of them, but nothing concrete proven so far, at least not publicly. Let's hope the Forensic accountants have found a trail😉🤞🤞

Reactions: 29
I don't think that info is correct. As Schmooze said, she has accrued tax debt and has been made bankrupt for it... which wouldn't happen if tax just got wiped out.
I think people are exempt from paying tax etc in the year of a normal bankruptcy. Kp's has been extended indefinitely so would start being liable for tax again at end of first year. Think the latest bankruptcy is what's owed in 2nd and 3rd year of being bankrupt . She will be racking up more for last cpl years too
---

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Unfortunately she’s like my family middle aged female narc. I’m currently dealing with her latest bout of her behaviour.

She is exactly like the Skank, she causes chaos and somehow always comes out with people feeling sorry for her and enabling her behaviour.

She’ll somehow get away with it again, people will suffer. Like my narc the collateral damage includes parents, siblings, children, numerous men. It infuriates me.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
No not true. You’re responsible for your tax one day after you go bankrupt and onwards. That’s why she’s gone bankrupt again as she’s not paid her tax due after her first bankruptcy.
I clearly remember her saying that bankruptcy was great as she didn't need to pay tax now. I thought at the time, you silly bint, that is simply NOT true. I searched for the interview (I thought it was perhaps the Farage one or the infamous, join the back of the queue, Jeremy Vine one).

Then I googled all the other interviews but couldn't find it. Does anyone else remember that? it struck me at the time she was in for a nasty shock, but I didn't imagine it would result in a second bankruptcy. Woo-hoo, I love it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I clearly remember her saying that bankruptcy was great as she didn't need to pay tax now. I thought at the time, you silly bint, that is simply NOT true. I searched for the interview (I thought it was perhaps the Farage one or the infamous, join the back of the queue, Jeremy Vine one).

Then I googled all the other interviews but couldn't find it. Does anyone else remember that? it struck me at the time she was in for a nasty shock, but I didn't imagine it would result in a second bankruptcy. Woo-hoo, I love it.
It was the Farage one. I put myself through the Vine one and been in therapy since.

• Haha
  • Heart

It was the Farage interview Brah,,, soon as skank said it you could see the look of disgust on the people's faces in the audience and Farage quickly tried to pass it off as a joke. 😎

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.