Katie Price #388 Have you heard? Kicked out of her gaff & dressed like a turd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's just that arrogant that she thinks she is untouchable. And up until now (hopefully) she has been. She won't turn up Tuesday I feel really confident in that, if by a miracle she does I think she won't answer questions, she will just say "dunnow" to everything as she seems to not give a tit. What can the courts do with that?
It's an offence not to answer, contempt of court. Hahaha I loveit!
Screenshot_20240512-191447_kindlephoto-28919747.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The thing I noticed in all the drone pics, not a flower anywhere. Scruffy, badly cut grass, odd items, rubbish, too many cars. Areas needing a good power wash. It's like an old run down mini industrial estate. No flowers, no chairs to sit in the sun. Weird.
It's got no heart. Like her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
The Bailiffs on Ch5 at the moment just getting in the mood for the 29th, which gave me a thought, maybe there is no get out this time because the bailiffs have already been to remove goods when PFP was living on the drive. :unsure:
Do channel 4 have a bailiff type program? They could feature her eviction since she says they love working with her. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
That's something that's always irked me. It could be a lovely, Gertrude Jekyll inspired garden (she was an arts and crafts era designer) It was all about colourful, painterly planting. It could be buzzing with life and colour but no......KP takes no pleasure in her surroundings and sees no value in it!
You only have a lovely garden through hard work and care. Two words Kipper does not know the meaning of, she thinks a garden is a place to have a piss or tit in, or to fill with rubbish.

Reactions: 33
Yes. WHY would she have had that media wall installed just a couple of weeks ago? She would have known this was on the cards. Unless it’s some kind of money settlement/deal.
To make us think she mustn't be losing the house. All smoke and mirrors as usual.

Reactions: 20
Even with much smaller houses, you have to have a plan of action. My husband and I sit down each year and make a “to-do” list of short-term/medium-term jobs that need doing. Last year was the kitchen remodelling and a minor roof leak and the year before all the decking and woodwork in the garden.
If you let it mount up it gets unmanageable.

Reactions: 37
I know which one you’re talking about but this one was way back, before she had any kids and was just getting going. I’m intrigued.
She had a house in Maresfield when she met Peter. Before that, a small house with a small stable literally by roundabout in Poynings, by Rushfields garden centre. Was living here when she had Harvey.

Reactions: 28
I wonder how long shes not paid her mortgage for ? And why have that cinema room thing installed a few weeks ago she must of known she was in danger of being kicked out of the MM
She is in total DENIAL ... just carrying on regardless, spending money like water and pretending none of this is happening
---
I thought we were all going to get banned haha I know the mods had to come on here and calm things down
Roots baby... ROOTS 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She's just that arrogant that she thinks she is untouchable. And up until now (hopefully) she has been. She won't turn up Tuesday I feel really confident in that, if by a miracle she does I think she won't answer questions, she will just say "dunnow" to everything as she seems to not give a tit. What can the courts do with that?
If she didn't answer she could be jailed, it would be contempt. If she doesn't turn up it can also be contempt and she can be arrested and brought to the court. She's just teetering on the edge of a sentence one way or the other.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Well, she’s has said she will not be attending.
So let’s pray she gets slammed if she doesn’t.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.