Katie Price #388 Have you heard? Kicked out of her gaff & dressed like a turd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the house her mum moved to new or is it a property she has owned a long time? I have just been reading that the whole clan have always spent a lot of time in the IOW so just wondered if this is perhaps where some of the money may be hiding?
Is it gurnard that they live?

Reactions: 16
Unpopular opinion, it has always been an ugly arsed house. The front looks like it should be the back. The guttering and downpipes are a mess. It is off a busy road. The layout inside is odd. Crappy open plan kitchen and living room which are both too small for the size of the footprint.

KFP’s house with Pete with the turrets was far nicer. Why on earth did she buy this one?
She had one a long time before she met Pete also in Sussex. It had a proper stable yard that you could have run a livery business from and far more land with better paddocks. I always thought she was a fool to sell that one. It was shown in the documentary “ Jordan you don’t even know me.” Does anybody in the know know anything about this one?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I bet she's never hung her washing out to dry either. Not that she probably does washing, not even for the kids when she had them.
Love this time of year for washing on the line.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
They would have already found all that out. They’re not daft , it’s bull 💩
I agree, the houses story is garbage, she would have liquidated those assets ages ago to fund her lifestyle. Skank hates these plasterclasses in remote towns, selling the tat online, that Ali-Express Live, she didn’t wanna be there, and she deffo doesn’t want to be in a warehouse late at night boxing up fishy smelling JYY, it’s a massive fall from her old life, but she has to do it, as she is desperate for coin. If she was sitting on a fortune, there is no way she would be selling any old 💩 as she has done in the last few years. I genuinely think she’s skint (maybe a small fund of coin hidden under AFP’s name or another family member, but that’s it) why no mortgage has been paid, no tax paid, debt upon debt incurred, instead she’s used her income from the panto etc to fund holidays etc. She has no portfolio of property, guarantee it.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
She had one a long time before she met Pete also in Sussex. It had a proper stable yard that you could have run a livery business from and far more land with better paddocks. I always thought she was a fool to sell that one. It was shown in the documentary “ Jordan you don’t even know me.” Does anybody in the know know anything about this one?
Is that the one that is literally across the field from her current MM? The one that was bought by a real equestrian?

Reactions: 14
Comb over Dolan is her friend and therefore a flying monkey ... unfortunately for her no one is interested in anything comb over has to say about anything ... he is a total non entity
Isn’t he the guy who like wanking in people’s hair? 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Ive never liked the house deffo not my style didnt she live down the road in a better house with stables but sold it because of KH alleged cheating as it had nasty memories
I honestly believe that she used that as an excuse as she had cash flow issues at the time and had to downsize financially

Reactions: 26
Is the house her mum moved to new or is it a property she has owned a long time? I have just been reading that the whole clan have always spent a lot of time in the IOW so just wondered if this is perhaps where some of the money may be hiding?
Is it gurnard that they live?
It’s new. I’ve managed to find it this afternoon from the pictures they posted last night and cross checking with sold houses in Gurnard end of 2023, one has a balcony and it’s the only picture of the house.

Reactions: 54
Is that the one that is literally across the field from her current MM? The one that was bought by a real equestrian?
No way before she didn’t have any kids and was just getting well known for the outrageous behaviour. The guy making the doc Richard someb commented that she must be quite wealthy to afford a place like that and old Iron Lung piped up and said “Don’t tell him anything!”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
The thing I noticed in all the drone pics, not a flower anywhere. Scruffy, badly cut grass, odd items, rubbish, too many cars. Areas needing a good power wash. It's like an old run down mini industrial estate. No flowers, no chairs to sit in the sun. Weird.
That's something that's always irked me. It could be a lovely, Gertrude Jekyll inspired garden (she was an arts and crafts era designer) It was all about colourful, painterly planting. It could be buzzing with life and colour but no......KP takes no pleasure in her surroundings and sees no value in it!

• Sad
Reactions: 33
I agree, the houses story is garbage, she would have liquidated those assets ages ago to fund her lifestyle. Skank hates these plasterclasses in remote towns, selling the tat online, that Ali-Express Live, she didn’t wanna be there, and she deffo doesn’t want to be in a warehouse late at night boxing up fishy smelling JYY, it’s a massive fall from her old life, but she has to do it, as she is desperate for coin. If she was sitting on a fortune, there is no way she would be selling any old 💩 as she has done in the last few years. I genuinely think she’s skint (maybe a small fund of coin hidden under AFP’s name or another family member, but that’s it) why no mortgage has been paid, no tax paid, debt upon debt incurred, instead she’s used her income from the panto etc to fund holidays etc. She has no portfolio of property, guarantee it.
I wonder how long shes not paid her mortgage for ? And why have that cinema room thing installed a few weeks ago she must of known she was in danger of being kicked out of the MM

Reactions: 31
Couple of comments…quite true🤭

Meanwhile Katie is on the IOW visiting family, she will not be attending her court date on Tuesday and the MM will probably be burned to the ground because someone left the gas on...

response…

Do you honestly think that she has paid the gas bill

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I wonder how long shes not paid her mortgage for ? And why have that cinema room thing installed a few weeks ago she must of known she was in danger of being kicked out of the MM
That is a puzzle, plus she has had work done on many of the rooms over the last few months I believe. It’s just weird, she must have known she was losing it. My only theory is she is so blinkered to the reality she faces, she just carries on believing nothing is gonna happen, what else could it be 🤷🏽‍♀️ I think this is also gonna happen on Tuesday, she‘s just not gonna turn up, and we’ll see how that turns out for her 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.