Katie Price #388 Have you heard? Kicked out of her gaff & dressed like a turd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is a puzzle, plus she has had work done on many of the rooms over the last few months I believe. It’s just weird, she must have known she was losing it. My only theory is she is so blinkered to the reality she faces, she just carries on believing nothing is gonna happen, what else could it be 🤷🏽‍♀️ I think this is also gonna happen on Tuesday, she‘s just not gonna turn up, and we’ll see how that turns out for her 🤦🏽‍♀️
It’s extremely hard to believe but I think you are right!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Unpopular opinion, it has always been an ugly arsed house. The front looks like it should be the back. The guttering and downpipes are a mess. It is off a busy road. The layout inside is odd. Crappy open plan kitchen and living room which are both too small for the size of the footprint.

KFP’s house with Pete with the turrets was far nicer. Why on earth did she buy this one?
It's always going to be down to personal taste at the end of the day ( I like the house generally) but it would have been built with the intention of the 'best bits' facing the gardens and view and the people living in it spending most time round there. KP made the driveway and a whole fleet of cars the main feature.....and loads of dog shite, and a mouldy old swimming pool etc, etc!

I agree about the road though, doesn't make it hugely desirable to people who might want peace and quiet.

Reactions: 28
She had one a long time before she met Pete also in Sussex. It had a proper stable yard that you could have run a livery business from and far more land with better paddocks. I always thought she was a fool to sell that one. It was shown in the documentary “ Jordan you don’t even know me.” Does anybody in the know know anything about this one?
She had to downsize after the Peteyoucunt and Clare court case, the start of her financial downfall.

Reactions: 27
She's clearly no intention of being in court on Tuesday. She's either got the paperwork she requires because of her mental elf, now she's losing her home, she's really going to push that as part of her problems, ( if she ever publicly acknowledges it). "It's the worstest notice of eviction that my bent Dr has ever seen!"
Or, she'll as I've said before have a go at unaliving itself ( doubt it). Or she'll just ignore it like the bleep she is. If she gets nicked for contempt I hope she gets the shock of her life... but, then again.

I wonder how long shes not paid her mortgage for ? And why have that cinema room thing installed a few weeks ago she must of known she was in danger of being kicked out of the MM
According to that weird Instagram poster called 'roots' who caused a bit of a flap on here in 2022.....she had missed each monthly payment for the years 2019, 2020 and 2021 and also missed 7 months of 2022. This poster was putting up what looked like screenshots from her banking app!
She allegedly owed 569k on the house at that time according to that poster.

I've no idea how someone would managed to not pay any mortgage for nearly 4 years.

• Wow
Reactions: 39
Come on skank took great pride in keeping the grounds of Pricey Towers immaculate she could be seen most weekends out cutting the grass and tending the borders, it was the nasty fly tippers that turned it into a dumping ground shithole.🤣🤣
Screenshot_20240201-210353~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
She had to downsize after the Peteyoucunt and Clare court case, the start of her financial downfall.
I know which one you’re talking about but this one was way back, before she had any kids and was just getting going. I’m intrigued.

Reactions: 13
Yes. WHY would she have had that media wall installed just a couple of weeks ago? She would have known this was on the cards. Unless it’s some kind of money settlement/deal.

Reactions: 23
According to that weird Instagram poster called 'roots' who caused a bit of a flap on here in 2022.....she had missed each monthly payment for the years 2019, 2020 and 2021 and also missed 7 months of 2022. This poster was putting up what looked like screenshots from her banking app!
She allegedly owed 569k on the house at that time according to that poster.

I've no idea how someone would managed to not pay any mortgage for nearly 4 years.
Gosh I can’t believe that was 2 years ago. Roots and ‘ladybird’ were personal thread highpoints for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Gosh I can’t believe that was 2 years ago. Roots and ‘ladybird’ were personal thread highpoints for me.
I thought we were all going to get banned haha I know the mods had to come on here and calm things down

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I know which one you’re talking about but this one was way back, before she had any kids and was just getting going. I’m intrigued.
Oh, the only way back home I recall was the bungalow she'd turned into an absolute tit hole. Although the house she had before the mm was more *her* I thought.
Ooh, on x articles about the eviction, call it the McKee Mansion, some sort of gone wrong ai. 😂😒

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That is a puzzle, plus she has had work done on many of the rooms over the last few months I believe. It’s just weird, she must have known she was losing it. My only theory is she is so blinkered to the reality she faces, she just carries on believing nothing is gonna happen, what else could it be 🤷🏽‍♀️ I think this is also gonna happen on Tuesday, she‘s just not gonna turn up, and we’ll see how that turns out for her 🤦🏽‍♀️
She's just that arrogant that she thinks she is untouchable. And up until now (hopefully) she has been. She won't turn up Tuesday I feel really confident in that, if by a miracle she does I think she won't answer questions, she will just say "dunnow" to everything as she seems to not give a tit. What can the courts do with that?

Reactions: 34
I agree Stan, she can’t be all bad, look wots on her insta! And i don't believe the beige one posted it for her :unsure:
aww where’s the bit where you treat your mum like the tit on your shoe KP? Missed that ode out!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder how long shes not paid her mortgage for ? And why have that cinema room thing installed a few weeks ago she must of known she was in danger of being kicked out of the MM
cos grifters gotta grift. It’s in her DNA (not that she can spell DNA) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg it was a beautiful house wow I can’t believe how she’s ruined it like.
That’s absolutely shocking and sad to see the house was stunning all nicely cut. A large outdoor pool, tennis court it looked nice to look at not only has she not looked after it despite having all that money before she’s wrecked the house inside and out. Them containers, roof, doors, windows along with lots of rubbish I don’t know what not to try and look at first.
Here's what it looked like before she got her grubby paws on it.....

(click to enlarge)
Here's what it looked like before she got her grubby paws on it.....

(click to enlarge)
Wow I’m super shocked because yes on the programme it shows you all the disrepair and how it’s been badly neglected. But when you actually compare it to before it’s a real eye opener. It was beautiful a large outdoor pool, tennis courts, lawns was cut and kept short and tidy. I’m not surprised she had rats I bet her house has a lot in she had piles & piles of boxes, clothes. I know they was in the containers outside. She’s wrecked the house inside and out leaks through roof, she has them containers and rubbish just all over. No wonder the two eldest don’t want to visit. I bet it smells inside I remember a programme before and the cat litter tray was full she was getting a younger lass to clean it. I think even in a smaller house it will be scruffy tbh. But yes all the horse equipment isn’t cheap and she had her own range. I just don’t get what stopped her from doing the repairs well I do to much drink/drugs out with different blokes constantly, surgery and going abroad. She has lived the high life I’m so happy there taking that house off her and she’s made to live how the rest of us do within our means. I also believe the burglary was a insurance claim it didn’t make sense in what they took at all. Plus that’s her style 😤

• Heart
The Bailiffs on Ch5 at the moment just getting in the mood for the 29th, which gave me a thought, maybe there is no get out this time because the bailiffs have already been to remove goods when PFP was living on the drive. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh, the only way back home I recall was the bungalow she'd turned into an absolute tit hole. Although the house she had before the mm was more *her* I thought.
Ooh, on x articles about the eviction, call it the McKee Mansion, some sort of gone wrong ai. 😂😒
What happened to the ‘Plucky Mansion’?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.