Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
Oh god sheโ€™s on the beg for a wedding to JJ and Strictly.

Rather an abrupt ending

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

IfTheCapFits

VIP Member
Looks like they've all been waiting for the situation with the kids to be resolved. Everyone she owes has been played for as long as she could. No holding them back now! ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Reactions: 54

ChiRie

VIP Member
She's ruined. Her eggs have dried up so no more children to use. Her face and body are ruined from surgeries and proceedures she didn't need, covered in tattoos that are not attractive at all on her. Career has hit the skids and just gets shitty jobs now. No MM anymore. She's destroyed herself.

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
I think sheโ€™s gone on the runโ€ฆ.Forever to live in AFPโ€™s attic. ๐Ÿ‘
---
Must have been a last minute decision, otherwise she would have mentioned it on the podcast. Glad she found a spare day in her diary with all this โ€˜workโ€™ she has ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
That Dolan twat on GB News is defending the cow, comparing her to Marilyn Monroe!:mad::mad:
It's on you tube if anyone can bare to watch it, I only managed a couple of minutes.
I'm actually sitting in the dark nursing a poorly Staffy who suffering with what is a form of dementia, she loses her balance and her eyes move all around along with head movements.
Can't remember the exact term for it but she's now having regular attacks and it's distressing for her until it ends and she can finally rest & sleep.
I'm dreading the time coming when we have to make THE decision.
How this Skanky Price cunt treats animals appalls me, let alone her children.
I hope there's a special place in Hell waiting for the cunt!

• Heart
  • Sad

noseyprincess12

Chatty Member
I am thinking one mistake recently was cheating on Cole, at least he cared about her and would have helped her; this idiot has nothing to offer!

• Heart
  • Haha

BadJanet

VIP Member
Sorry for quoting myself but posted this in last thread and really want an answer about my p.s.
Thank you Krusties

I got curious and went back on our past threads to find what was being discussed in and around the 24th April 2024.
The result is - the revelations of KH and his harem and that website and the video etc.
My conclusion is - there's a good chance she had been told in advance of this Eviction Notice and that's why she kicked off BIG TIME, throwing as much shite out there about the perfect victim KH, maybe she thought it would help her keep the house as she had to house the youngsters??
Apart from acting the raging psycho bitch, can anyone think of any other reason(s) why she chose that particular time to go nuclear??

p.s. can someone check IG please, I don't know if I've been blocked but coincidentally the AliciaAndHerTravels page is not coming up for me!!
I think you're correct, the timing was always suspicious, why that old video then? Why the scorned woman years later?She has literally thrown everything out there in a desperate bid to deflect or control the narrative.
The video, the celebrity "rape", engagements, baby, MH, Harvey everything.
Desperate woman, dangerous even. Would not want to be around her tonight๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Haha

BadJanet

VIP Member
I'm going to print off this thread and keep for ever, I can hardly see for tears of joy and astonishment!!
Each outfit is funnier than the one before!!
The LBD with a hairy trim ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜„
The mishappen glitterball!
The Safari so baddie suit she can't do up!!
What a day!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Adawu

VIP Member
She'll go on another 'oliday straight away. One of my female colleagues was reading the eviction story and asked ,"lads what sort of a man would ride that butchered mess?". No one had an answer ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

Daisy Uncle

VIP Member
Donโ€™t know why she would be looking any more upset than the last couple of weeks. She will have known about this eviction for a while now. The only thing thatโ€™s changed today is that itโ€™s plastered all over the media!
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
I think she really really minds about the public knowing. ๐Ÿคท

• Heart
Here you go
Itโ€™s the mortgage company evicting her
Oh Noooooooo! Look what the papers have done! The eviction notice, issued by a court is only KP's private business and must never be seen or touched by anyone else on earth. That's #katieslaw and no doubt The Mirror are being reported to the police and arrested right now ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 52

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
She already knew MM was going, yes, she is annoyed it's hit the press ... but ... I think her demeanour tonight is because she has been told she MUST attend BH on Tuesday ... I think all her excuses to get out of it have been denied by the judge
Ooooh good point Tracey, I was just thinking she was in a tailspin due to the fact the MM eviction was in The Red Tops, but yes if sheโ€™d just been told she has to appear on Tuesday, that could well be the reason she looked lost and confused tonight. She was not her usual self and then some, that was a woman very worried, her mind was clearly elsewhere, it was etched all over her every move. I think you could be right, suddenly knowing the game was up, a cornered Skank was revealed, the smugness had been wiped, ties in with that listless performance, Skank finally realising she can no longer defer the court. Something was up thats for sure, and itโ€™s probably this. Ooooooh what a turnaround, it feels itโ€™s all coming at us too fast, after waiting so long for a result ๐Ÿ˜

• Heart
  • Haha
Oooooh they have the letter, itโ€™s Kensington who are taking it ๐Ÿ˜ Itโ€™s gone, that is conclusive, they want that property, ohhhh Iโ€™m so near playing Kool and the Gang, a few more days Kylie, a few more days.

View attachment 2930704

Skank will be in a right state losing it, itโ€™s a status symbol to her, a throwback to her success days, she will not want to live in a small house with Lego, it will eat her up with anger. After losing the kids and losing the MM, this is a massive setback for her, oooooh madam can scheme and scheme in the IOW, but that house has gone. Might add I still donโ€™t think sheโ€™s turning up Tuesday, and we may be disappointed there, but losing the kids and the house, Iโ€™ll take that ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜
I don't think she will turn up on Tuesday but she'll be in huge trouble.

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
Maybe they are arranging for AFP to fall gravely ill ....therefore can't attend
Well SFP on her way home, plus KP has already said sheโ€™s categorically not going on Tuesday and has Harvey, so no drama is required ๐Ÿ‘

• Haha
  • Angry

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
Well, after yesterday's wonderful news, The Krusties have even more to celebrate! We have made every entry for the most liked Tattle posts for that last 24 hours ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ (Bit small maybe but take my word for it!)

1715414882234.png

• Haha
  • Heart

clairiecluck

Who's the dude with her??

She honestly doesn't look happy...
Good! Now you know ow those poor creditors felt losing their homes and businesses

• Heart
  • Haha