Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
She is so bad at this, calling outfits a bit Molly, that Brighton term I've never heard of again, means a bit old fashioned I believe 😀 She doesn't sell the outfits, just says I like this or this is not for me, why do they employ her, she's dreadful at selling 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 64

hugothebear

VIP Member
Well I was despondent a couple of days ago but isn't it funny how something just happens out of the blue and makes things better! Kids gone to a safe place, house gone, selling tat online and the comments in the mail are brutal! Nobody is buying this mental elf mularky as they know it is just an excuse and I would bet the courts know this as well but are following the correct procedures and she is walking straight into it!

I am a red wine girl but been out and bought some Kylie prosecco in honour of this thread!

Cheers everyone 🥂🥂🥂🥂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
That makes a lot of sense now. I always read that she had no legal representation, but someone had to be advising her how to derail the process.
I posted when she was in court with KH last year that she had an expensive legal rep. (I was told by an impeccable source), This was then refuted by a person I trust implicitly on here. She may not have legal representation in the conventional sense (bundle prep, advocating in court), but she is possibly being advised in the background. I doubt there are any legal firms left in the UK that would want an association with her.

That said, if she has a background legal rep, she isn't listening to all of the advice. I would strongly advise a head down, no comment (i.e., no flaunting) approach, keep the media sweet, and damage limitation, and she is doing the polar opposite.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

In_Deep

Now then you 'orrible lot! 😁
I'm on shift tonight so haven't caught up on the new Fred, but just wanted to wish you all a very messy one!
However you decide to celebrate today's fantastic news, please remember to do it as irresponsibly as possible 😂
Just don't smash so much Kylie Wine that you end up needing an ambulance, cos it's Friday and you'll be waiting for bloody hours (trust me!!!) 🤣

"Ladies and gentlemen... To KARMA!"

f2929ad2-669d-4384-afe8-d798c854866e_text.gif

Big Luvz ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
A friend of mine sent me sofa being sold on Gumtree, comparing it to the shit-coloured pleathaer outfit she was modelling yesterday.... I can see the likeness....

1715422879496.png

1715422956964.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
I’m sentimental. I can’t help feeling sorry for that beautiful house. I hope they don’t pull it down because of her neglect and abuse. I wish I could buy it and restore it to ten times better than before. New stable yard, sand school, new bigger pool, everything. Apparently there’s great off road hacking out of the back gates. I’d also have a memorial rose garden for all the poor animals who’ve died there. RIP Blade so wish you could have had new life with Stan.💐

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Well, SB is celebrating tonight, and wow so is Fingers, he's well happy, Fingers is loving the news I reckon 😀

IMG_2551.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
I noticed this quote in the DM article. For once the Beige Bison has nothing to say! Where's the excuses? Not even a 'it's a mix up and the court got the wrong house' or a 'Katie is filming a TV series about eviction, the letter pinned to the door is just a prop and the media have lied'. Come on Edna! Get enabling 😅

'Katie's spokesperson declined to comment when approached by MailOnline'

• Haha
  • Heart

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
What A Dayyyyyy!!! 🎉🎉🎉

Not sure whether to post this to the MM for her birthday on the 22nd, or if I'm better off hand delivering it to HMP Bronzefield if she won't be in? 🤔
Screenshot_20240510_161231_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Schmooze

Her mortgage company is Kensington Mortgage company. If I remember rightly, DC please correct me if I’m wrong, her mortgage company had applied for that debt to be removed from the bankruptcy as they would pursue it separately and at a later date. I believe they were prepared to wait until after the first bankruptcy had been discharged. There are also 2 charges on the property which also have to be paid out of any sale proceeds. The mortgage company will have to recoup what they can after, @Schmooze - can you confirm this is right for me please as there are gaps (more like gaping holes) in my knowledge 🥴
Yes I seem to think Kensington are the mortgage company and there are at least 2 other charges on the property. Any could have applied for the order for possession under the terms of their security. Secured creditors don’t form part of bankruptcy proceedings unless they are not paid from any sale and then they can claim for the shortfall as an unsecured creditor like all the other unsecureds. My guess would be Kensington as they are the ones that she would have had to make the regular payments to and with her dwindling income and a large mortgage & other expenses the arrears will have been mounting. Can’t see she has any way of overturning it if the order for possession is pinned to the gate. That’s pretty final and the evidence is that she’s not been living there for a bit. So she’s known it’s been coming.in fact it will have been coming for months. Not sure how she’s going to spin this story. In repossession properties usually sell at auction. It’s a complete mess, the interest on all the charges will be accruing on a daily basis and the fees for possession etc. I suspect there will be little or nothing left over. If there’s anything the Trustee would get it unless he’d sold the beneficial interest to someone previously.

• Heart

BadJanet

VIP Member
Metro have just updated the story, she’s not leaving, FFS tgus better not be true 🤦🏽‍♀️🤬

Katie’s team wrote: ‘Katie will not be evicted from her property on 29th May. All paperwork regarding this has been obtained, opened, and shared with media illegally by a local resident. The police have been notified and will be investigating.’

I call 🐂💩 on that, same as when she said police investigating Blades killing.
If the public have taken a photo of the repossession order that has been served outside her gate and sent to the media that is not illegal as it is a public document, surely.
Plus the papers and lawyers will know that.
She's trying to control the narrative

• Heart

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
Here you go
It’s the mortgage company evicting her
To: Team Skanky. Put that in your pipe and smoke it (or vape in your case).

1715513668783.png

What was it...? Denying the legality of the documentation...?!!

Katie’s team wrote: ‘Katie will not be evicted from her property on 29th May. All paperwork regarding this has been obtained, opened, and shared with media illegally by a local resident. The police have been notified and will be investigating.’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

"What a dreadful shame. She doesn't deserve this" said nobody ever 😂😂
The public humiliation of losing the MM. And dressed like a turd on tinterweb 🤣😂

I came back to Tattle at the right time!

• Haha
  • Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Stan well done on not having a drop since 2009. I can't drink at all anymore (liver disease) recovering aslcoholic so my own doing. If I dare I get soooooooo sick, jaundice, throwing up, dizzy. I fancy it to celebrate but won't. I'll make do with my pop.
Dear ChiRie I understand,my darling close sisinlaw died just before Christmas,I’d known her since she was 17 she was 72. When she died,she wasn’t a heavy drinker I know,know that!but she die of of liver failure,she‘d given up drinking,was doing ok but other things going on in her body,it was weird,lost her mum when her mum was early sixties,never ever dran,her dad died in his forties,not from liver problems,just seemed sad family brother died my husband died at 55.Strange.

but,I’m seeing brosinlaw tomorrow,will be lovely to see him sit in garden,I’m abit wobbly on tummy though in case I get upset she’s not thereshe loved her house.❤Sorry guys being a pain.🥴

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Well, SB is celebrating tonight, and wow so is Fingers, he's well happy, Fingers is loving the news I reckon 😀

View attachment 2927432
I know it’s not a blokes drink, but if only he would buy a glass of Kylie wine & raise a glass to prove he’s reading here🙀🙈🤣. Bet there’s a few of her exes doing jazz hands when they heard the fabulous news. The arrogant , lying POS is only flogging this crap to get done quick cash. Bet they’re paying cash in hand, but OR/trustees will ask where the payment is, as well as book up front fee. Bet Mr PP will have his work cut out, loading the truck with ‘stuff’ to hide in IOW property. And Daniel too. There going to be back & forth on the IOW ferry over next couple of weeks🙀🤣. Plus loading up motor home too😂 Maybe she’ll have to live in it. Wonder who has enough land for her to park it up? And NO Rita, she’s not staying on my drive😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58