Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don't want to put a downer on recent developments but I would be cautious about posting your location. There are people who are dedicated to
'unmasking' tattlers. It's easier if they know where you live ( towns counties etc), they will check it against other social media accounts and other bits of info. they find.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

JaynieDay

VIP Member
Ooooh good point Tracey, I was just thinking she was in a tailspin due to the fact the MM eviction was in The Red Tops, but yes if she’d just been told she has to appear on Tuesday, that could well be the reason she looked lost and confused tonight. She was not her usual self and then some, that was a woman very worried, her mind was clearly elsewhere, it was etched all over her every move. I think you could be right, suddenly knowing the game was up, a cornered Skank was revealed, the smugness had been wiped, ties in with that listless performance, Skank finally realising she can no longer defer the court. Something was up thats for sure, and it’s probably this. Ooooooh what a turnaround, it feels it’s all coming at us too fast, after waiting so long for a result 😁
In a former life I was a legal secretary, it’s not uncommon for solicitors to send bad news on a Friday afternoon, there’s fuck all the other side can do before Monday and can cause a lot of stress for the other side’s client(s) 😏

Maybe Skank heard from her solicitor this afternoon🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 57

TheDarkling

Chatty Member
Go abroad for a week with limited Internet access and come back to this absolute beauty.

Happy. Fucking. Day.

My christ, we all hoped, but I didn't think I'd see it come true. Although it ain't over until I see removal vans carting away 10 tonnes of shite and MM being bulldozed. My take is she knew back at the end of April she was losing the house. Makes sense now.

Looking at the IG live for the AliExpress tat it was pretty evident she was doing a few lines in between being on camera. All the ❄ in the world wasn't going to make that stint any easier for her but fuck me she looked a right mess. Deer caught in headlights look, no make up, LITERALLY looking like shit and truly fed up. At one stage she had the world at her feet, money pouring in, adored by women and every boy lusting over her. Now look at her. And the worse thing this is all her doing. Not the men she's been with, it's all her.

Well done Katie. You have orchestrated your own downfall.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Ali-Express have hired someone who cannot wear the dresses cos of her stupid boobs, they don't fit, she's just holding the dresses up against her body, idiots 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha

BadJanet

VIP Member
She does look down doesn't she. I kinda feel a touch sorry for her like nobody wants her ending up topping herself.
I don't wish that on anyone, especially for her children's sake. Best scenario will be for her to get a modest house, pay creditors. earn enough from selling crap to idiots to get by then fade into obscurity, which she will hate.
Children will distance themselves from her once they all realise what she is.
Would add, never gets licence back
Banned from keeping pets
SS intervene and advocate for Harvey so he chooses if and when she visits him and she is banned from putting him on social media

• Heart

Mmc

Chatty Member
the part telling her to contact her local housing authority for help HAHA! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
IMG_3924.jpeg

This was my back garden view last night. Always been my dream to see this

Anyway, wonder if KP will go a bouncy blow dry today for her mental health…

• Heart
  • Haha

TheDarkling

Chatty Member
Well spotted lol nothing gets past krusties i wouldnt be looking so happy if i was her
Baffles me how she can 'appear' happy. She's a mother who has lost nearly all her children. 2 with one father, J who wants nothing to do with her, P who is avoiding her, another 2 with another father/family and she has very limited access, and H not living with her. How is she happy? I would be bereft, absolutely heart broken and doing anything to be with them. But she couldn't care less! Me me me me ME. What is wrong with her!! Makes me so angry!!

• Sad
  • Heart

Schmooze

No heart therefore no compassion.. bred in her from a young age .. Amy is the catalyst for a lot of her afflictions... but most of them are self infected... these people only understand selling every part of your life and everything becomes a money maker...tits kids body lifestyle it is never ending... oh let me rearrange that........its never ending until you are gone ... on your way out KFP.....Next stage >>>>>>
---
WHO ????? KATIE PRICE......OKAY...NEXT....
---

Hey Shmooze...glad you can join in with jokey stuff too. 😁 no need to be serious all the time... except when we're asking about serious stuff... then you better be on the ball......
I’m getting there! Don’t use SM much at all so it’s a big leap for me. Feeling more relaxed now the house of cards is tumbling. It’s been a long time coming. For years & years (before Tattle) watching on TV I thought it was only me who saw her for what she was. Being amongst like minded people about her has been great.

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
This has been a disaster, a lacklustre Skank, clearly didn't wanna be there, can't sell anything, nothing fits, the guy with her laughing nervously all the time and I don't think they've sold much, it's over in so many ways for her isn't it. What a Day 🤦🏽‍♀️😀
She really hates this selling lark. Would rather just be talking about me me me.
And she can no longer ‘work from her kitchen’ as she says.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

The dog's doodah

I think us krusties are a nice compassionate bunch, certainly not trowels :LOL: we just want to see skanky receive what she deserves after the way she's treated, her children, animals, ex-partners etc etc. Her arrogance and belief she's above the law has been on another level, just look at the depths she was ( and still is) prepared to go to to ruin KH. Going to the police with vile completely untrue accusations, wishing terrible things on the baby when MP was pregnant, she certainly didn't care if she pushed KH to unlive himself.

I drive past the MM but you'd have to pull in to her driveway to see if there was an eviction notice pinned to the gates. I've not heard that she's got a place in Barns Green, there is a traveller site, perhaps its there!

I think her horses are at her neighbours anyway so I don't think there's a worry about what will happen to them. Fruitella will have to move hers which are currently stabled in skankys yard, one of them is in foal. As for the other animals, she'll probably get Fruitella to try and flog them online like she did before with the little dogs! On a serious note, I am concerned for the animals but I couldn't care less about skanky, as the saying goes...I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire!

• Heart
It's on you tube if anyone can bare to watch it, I only managed a couple of minutes.
I'm actually sitting in the dark nursing a poorly Staffy who suffering with what is a form of dementia, she loses her balance and her eyes move all around along with head movements.
Can't remember the exact term for it but she's now having regular attacks and it's distressing for her until it ends and she can finally rest & sleep.
I'm dreading the time coming when we have to make THE decision.
How this Skanky Price cunt treats animals appalls me, let alone her children.
I hope there's a special place in Hell waiting for the cunt!
IMG_6623.jpeg

This is typical of how she treats Harvey inappropriately. Tits out, kissing him on the lips, what sort of mother behaves like this with their adult disabled son. Don’t feel sorry for her, she deserves everything that is coming to her just for the way she has treated him all his life, I don’t want to even start on whats she’s been doing to Bunny and Jett for the past 18 months, or the poor animals. One evil, corrupt individual.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry

Lancashirelad

Chatty Member
With eviction notices they post it direct to you and also post a notice on the property so she's bullshitting again, trying to deflect, a colleague of mine got into difficulties once and was evicted and was pissed off cos all his neighbours saw the notice pinned to his gate on his drive, she can spin it how she wants the wording was official and they'll have gone through proper channels.

vortex

If it's Horsham council that's after skank for non payments of council tax, maybe money towards H's college fees could even be fines for using Pricey Towers as a place of business (tik tok, JYY, sink boy flogging his cars) skank may still keep Pricey Towers if she stumps up the money she owes them. The council have an eviction order but if skank comes up with a reasonable offer (lump sum and payment plan for the rest owed) and it's acceptable the council will defer but if skank misses a payment the council will enforce as they already have the eviction order signed. So this could be just the council forcing skanks hand because she's ignored every payment demand letter or phonecall and are now forcing her to stump up some cash the last chance for skank to pay or she's out.

Sorry to be all doom and gloom but can't think of another reason why Horsham council would take out an eviction notice. 😎
I think there has been a misunderstanding here, it’s Horsham County Court that’s served her, the plaintiff is I believe not known at this point.

• Heart