Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shizzler

VIP Member
She 100% had legal representation in the courts recently. I know that for a fact and she was trying to use her Mental health to have things her way. The person who posted a comment on the Daily Fail comments must know the same as I do....
I don’t know if it’s the same now but I knew a family that were in family court, SS were involved and all parties were entitled to a free solicitor

Reactions: 8

helptheaged

VIP Member
So originally KP owed 3.2 million if you take the Tax and mortgage plus archwell out how much does she owe now 2 million or less

Reactions: 7

itsonlymexxx

Sorry for quoting myself but posted this in last thread and really want an answer about my p.s.
Thank you Krusties

I got curious and went back on our past threads to find what was being discussed in and around the 24th April 2024.
The result is - the revelations of KH and his harem and that website and the video etc.
My conclusion is - there's a good chance she had been told in advance of this Eviction Notice and that's why she kicked off BIG TIME, throwing as much shite out there about the perfect victim KH, maybe she thought it would help her keep the house as she had to house the youngsters??
Apart from acting the raging psycho bitch, can anyone think of any other reason(s) why she chose that particular time to go nuclear??

p.s. can someone check IG please, I don't know if I've been blocked but coincidentally the AliciaAndHerTravels page is not coming up for me!!
I’ve somehow missed this about KH can someone point me in the right direction so I can go and have a read plz

Reactions: 6

Onlyhereforthegossip

Chatty Member
Oh yeah, he was on the list for Aberdeen court (he lives in Torry. He tried to headbutt a copper who arrested him, so had appealed that, but was wondering/wandering what he’d done to be nicked in the first place). Alot of P and J is subscription only, but I was able to quickly see who the court article was about and he just wasn’t mentioned. I’ll have to give up and stop being so nosey.

Bet Skank and her deviant family are all still sat up in IOW plotting how to cover up the silly moo’s money shenanigans, to keep on topic
Have you tried Aberdeen courts, crime and breaking incidents FB page.

jenabelle

Ok, these treads are flying. im trying to catch up, but im missing a few things. Could someone tell me what happened to J and B, please