Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EL1976

She looks like something from the DFS Spring Sale in that brown pleather get up

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 73

Anna666

VIP Member

And so it begins ...... I would not usually feel joy at someone losing their home, but In this case, I make an exception 🥳🥳🥳 .... Now knowing that she's a sneaky slithery fuck, she has probably fixed somewhere to go already, which means those dealing with this case, need to ask how she will afford to pay rent, or buy outright .... this is a step in the right direction .... as mentioned, have faith, her world is tumbling down around her ... lost the kids, lost her home, lost her looks .... and now scraping the bottom of the barrel for ` any ` work ..... couldn't happen to a nicer person 🤗 ... and what would be even better, the sale of the MM doesn't cover all the debts, so they will continue to rise getting bigger, over time, and she remains in the same shit situation .... she is EXACTLY where she deserves to be👌

` doing my happy dance on this fine sunny day `😸

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Here you go
Oooooh they have the letter, it’s Kensington who are taking it 😁 It’s gone, that is conclusive, they want that property, ohhhh I’m so near playing Kool and the Gang, a few more days Kylie, a few more days.

IMG_7647.gif

Skank will be in a right state losing it, it’s a status symbol to her, a throwback to her success days, she will not want to live in a small house with Lego, it will eat her up with anger. After losing the kids and losing the MM, this is a massive setback for her, oooooh madam can scheme and scheme in the IOW, but that house has gone. Might add I still don’t think she’s turning up Tuesday, and we may be disappointed there, but losing the kids and the house, I’ll take that 👍🏾😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
I’ve been away from here a few days as I was a bit dejected thinking nothing was going to happen…currently typing from a hospital bed as I broke both my feet running so hard to this thread 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
It was very noticeable that she was reading the eviction questions, but her only acknowledgement was to just say ‘oh the trolls are here”, not the usual denial, saying it’s all a load of bollox, her whole demeanour throughout was one of knowing the game is up, she can’t spin this one, and hopefully there’s more to come on Tuesday. She looked lost tonight, you could see selling these outfits was not what was on her mind, she actually looked terrified at times. First time I thought she looked vulnerable and sounded scared, she’s deffo wounded, there was no cockiness in that performance, that was a woman knowing she has run out of road with the lying.

Be interesting to see how she plays this in the next few weeks, lost the kids, the house, in a fake relationship, how is she going to get through the Live tour, she can’t just ignore it, the Red Tops are going in hard on her, even her #bekind diehards will know what’s happening, she looked like a light had gone out tonight, no sign of her usual bravado. As others have said, can’t feel sorry for her, she has done this to herself, that smug face was wiped tonight. After feeling so jaded and expecting nothing to happen to her, appears it finally has, I be shocked, still not playing Kool and the Gang just yet though, that can only be played when it’s officially confirmed she’s gone and she’s living with Lego, cos he is the one…..isn’t he 🤔😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

BilboHolmes

Stan well done on not having a drop since 2009. I can't drink at all anymore (liver disease) recovering aslcoholic so my own doing. If I dare I get soooooooo sick, jaundice, throwing up, dizzy. I fancy it to celebrate but won't. I'll make do with my pop.
I'm 2 years, 7 months and 16 days without a drink🙏🏻⭐
Look at us Krusties healing ourselves!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

Raggamuffin

I started to feel sorry for her watching this live.. but then I remembered Blade and everything else she has done...

• Heart
Reactions: 68

WillowTree21

VIP Member
If it's Horsham council that's after skank for non payments of council tax, maybe money towards H's college fees could even be fines for using Pricey Towers as a place of business (tik tok, JYY, sink boy flogging his cars) skank may still keep Pricey Towers if she stumps up the money she owes them. The council have an eviction order but if skank comes up with a reasonable offer (lump sum and payment plan for the rest owed) and it's acceptable the council will defer but if skank misses a payment the council will enforce as they already have the eviction order signed. So this could be just the council forcing skanks hand because she's ignored every payment demand letter or phonecall and are now forcing her to stump up some cash the last chance for skank to pay or she's out.

Sorry to be all doom and gloom but can't think of another reason why Horsham council would take out an eviction notice. 😎
I think it’s unlikely she can find enough cash to change the eviction decision. Sure questions would be asked, especially by HMRC, how she can find a lump sum but not pay her huge tax/VAT bills. She’s stuffed herself either way.
As has been said, the fact she’s a compulsive liar, especially saying ‘the house is safe’, makes me wonder if it’s all lies about she won’t be attending court as ‘been signed off’! I have suspected it’s all hot air, to try & take press attention off the hearings. She doesn’t want her web of lies & deceit to become public knowledge. She already managed to hide other car driving arrests, until press eventually got wind of them. I think her financial mess is much worse than we’ve so far heard. Fraud, tax evation, illegal activities & hiding assets will all come out. Crawl’s shown she was hiding the Range Rover he dumped back at MM. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s tipped off bankruptcy trustee’s (on the quiet) with other things he knows. Can’t see where she’s going to live, sure this is a fake relationship with Patsy boy. But knowing her, she’ll have something lined up & more lies will spill out her deformed, potty mouth. She won’t be able to get a mortgage or rent, someone would have to be a guarantor. Considering the mess she’s in, no mug would surely take on that financial responsibility. Again, she’s going to have to justify to OR/trustees affordability. No need for a huge house, when only visiting child will be Harvey occasionally. Princess & Junior are adults & I suspect any access with J & B would be supervised if/when that happens. All will become clearer, hopefully, next week. Hold onto your pants, next week could be a roller coaster of a ride.
43636962932_0610f1c9d5_z.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

DC16

VIP Member
Katie’s team wrote: ‘Katie will not be evicted from her property on 29th May. All paperwork regarding this has been obtained, opened, and shared with media illegally by a local resident. The police have been notified and will be investigating.’

Surely she should be thankful some kind local resident opened her mail so the press can warn her she is being evicted, as she doesn’t seem capable of opening all those brown envelopes herself 🤷🏻‍♀️🤭

• Haha
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
This has been a disaster, a lacklustre Skank, clearly didn't wanna be there, can't sell anything, nothing fits, the guy with her laughing nervously all the time and I don't think they've sold much, it's over in so many ways for her isn't it. What a Day 🤦🏽‍♀️😀

• Haha
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Hope there’s still time to add all of these latest events into the new book, c’mon Skank it is meant to be the full story, I might even buy this if you put these additional new chapters in, be a cracking read 👍🏾

C741F314-2D2E-46C4-AC45-4744A219DF2A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Everyone is telling her she looks stunning, one even said she can't be 40...they must be drunks. Complaining about trolls already, I haven't even asked the MM question yet 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 66

DC16

VIP Member
I think he may change his mind, after Harvey has put a thew holes in his walls, taken a few doors off hinges and smashed his TV.
Or his mucky misses wipes her arse in his curtains
Or shits in a container and pops it in his microwave 🤢sorry 🫣
She will be flashing all his neighbours as she walks around naked and sticking Barbie dolls on his walls and gluing cds to his coffee table.
Never mind, she’s a great cook and pretty handy with the sewing machine for helping run up a few fully blessed T-shirts.
he will also have to make room in his wardrobe for her meringue wedding dress

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

ChiRie

VIP Member
Stan well done on not having a drop since 2009. I can't drink at all anymore (liver disease) recovering aslcoholic so my own doing. If I dare I get soooooooo sick, jaundice, throwing up, dizzy. I fancy it to celebrate but won't. I'll make do with my pop.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65

Pom Bear

VIP Member
New thread 🧵😀💖 and title 🥰💖 xxx
I'm behind so I try and do some catching up. Meanwhile I leave @Dollylovesshoes request here... 😀💖💖😘 xx....

Dearest Pom🥰Can you do a pic of him in a ‘beige’ Mac like a perv🤣🤣🤣❤❤❤❤❤😻😻

Just made love from Pom 😀😄💖❤❤❤🤗🥰😊😘 xxxx.

Resizer_17153713364893.jpg

Resizer_17153713229091.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64