Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
That beautiful house left in that state it’s such a shame. It would be nice to think that looking back before she shuts the gate for the last time that she’d feel thoroughly ashamed of herself and what she’s done to it. But we all know she won’t care one jot.😢

• Sad
Reactions: 52

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Only around 500 watching, sometimes dropping to 450, reckon over half are us and men lusting after her, she really doesn't have many fans now does she.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
I love that she’s said “I own the MM, no one can take it off me”. Does she not understand that it’s an asset that can be used to pay off her debts ? Nut job.

• Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Right I’m still in the camp of she’s been kicked out, especially after seeing this on EBay, bit steep at a £1000 though, as it was gifted, always grifting isn’t she 😁

A99A5CAE-6901-4C78-95EC-66BE83BE5855.jpeg

• Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
OMG that brown outfit is gonna make her look like a massive turd isn't it....she's wearing it later, could be a classic 👍🏾😀

• Haha

KK77

VIP Member

And so it begins ...... I would not usually feel joy at someone losing their home, but In this case, I make an exception 🥳🥳🥳 .... Now knowing that she's a sneaky slithery fuck, she has probably fixed somewhere to go already, which means those dealing with this case, need to ask how she will afford to pay rent, or buy outright .... this is a step in the right direction .... as mentioned, have faith, her world is tumbling down around her ... lost the kids, lost her home, lost her looks .... and now scraping the bottom of the barrel for ` any ` work ..... couldn't happen to a nicer person 🤗 ... and what would be even better, the sale of the MM doesn't cover all the debts, so they will continue to rise getting bigger, over time, and she remains in the same shit situation .... she is EXACTLY where she deserves to be👌

` doing my happy dance on this fine sunny day `😸
Like I said xxx

Attachments

• Haha

JaynieDay

VIP Member
I’m two threads behind as we all have COVID and are feeling really shitty. Despite that, what a great day to be alive 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Second best news about Skanky ever, Skank losing custody of the kids is the best news ever🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

chickenstewbles

Chatty Member
I would of thought she got a letter as well shes just trying it as usual like she did at the BH on the zoom call
---

Thats exactly what i thought as well shes trying it on
Yes I can confirm that eviction notices are served in multiples ( or were in my day) to cover all bases so…
Pinned on door and through letterbox.
On boundary fence/ wall
Slapped on vehicles in driveway (or their horse!)
Served hand to hand (if they’re lucky enough to encounter the defendant at the property).

All count as served.
These days I presume there is email service as well.

She can’t deny service as a means to stay put.
Doesn’t make sense.

• Heart

MuckyDucker

VIP Member
She has though acknowledged a letter exists and those pesky neighbours have seen it - so she’s served herself!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I had to have TY my rottie pts in early January and when i take Diesel my other rottie for a walk even now i'm still stopping and looking round for TY. I just can't understand how skank can lose or give a pet away (family member which my dogs are) and be so heartless to go straight out and get another like nothings wrong. The only time skank tries to show any emotion or compassion and fails for anything is if there's publicity, coin and she needs deflection from something she's just a cold hearted cunt who needs a good slap.
(Sorry for the sweary word) 😘
Oh dear Stan,I keep looking at your avatar and I thought oh dear god only one doggie,I didn’t like to ask you I thought I may have been intruding,sooooo very sorry you lost TY May he rest in peace dear darling boy.❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 49

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
I just switched on BBC4 and Kylie immediately popped up on an old top of the pops, what is this magic, why are the gods smiling on me with a passion today, I was 11 years old when this came out and little me loved her so much, it never left me 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 It’s another sign Krusties, the good times are rolling for us now, not so much that Skank….Woo Hoo, I bloody Love It 🥳

Young Kylie ❤😁

IMG_6112.jpeg

• Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
She does look down doesn't she. I kinda feel a touch sorry for her like nobody wants her ending up topping herself.
Totally agree i don't want her topping herself i want her to suffer for a very long time now, it's starting to unravel and next on the list is the clan and all her enablers. The humiliation and people, companies and TV media outlets turning their backs on skank and the clan will be more of a punishment because they all live for coin, publicity and gravy train.

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
What’s done to those poor kids,let’s face we’ve witnessed it,up to early hours of morning on TikTok.etc,no fucking food,what the fuck though has she done what we don’t know! Loads and loads stuff I reckon that we’d go beserk on.!That’s her Krusties a cunt don’t forget it❤

• Heart