Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
One more and time to rest my eyes 😀🥰❤💗😊💖🤗😘 xxx...

Resizer_17153766085301.jpg

Just made Love Pom 😀🥰❤❤❤🤗😘 xxxx...

Resizer_17153764718691.jpg

Damn it's come out crap quality again 🤔🫢 xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Sam5262

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion #388 Makes a change from driving convictions, skanky now faces MM eviction

• Haha
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
I am trying to decide if things just happened to occur one after another or if sinkboy did actually pass on some of his 'black and white truths' and that has helped move things along?
I guess it is the first because she lives her life just ignoring everything that doesn't benefit her but saying that he must know alot as her biggest spiral was while they were together.
Well, SB is posting quite a few stories tonight on his Gram, he’s very smiley with a smiley Fingers and another mate, they really are celebrating something it seems, SB is very happy bunny tonight 😁 Could be coincidence, or maybe he’s seen his black and white truth has delivered a result 🤔😁

• Haha
  • Wow

Vasi

Also, her having a zoom call from the Maldives humiliating her creditors and people working on the case at the time!

• Angry
  • Heart

Ecosse

VIP Member
Don’t know why she would be looking any more upset than the last couple of weeks. She will have known about this eviction for a while now. The only thing that’s changed today is that it’s plastered all over the media!
🎉🎉🎉🎉

• Haha

celticguy47

Do you know what really pisses me off about K.Price is the whole mental "elf" thing with her. When I got told I needed a major operation I took a breakdown from which I still haven't fully recovered, it happened when I was at a bus stop I started to see Snipers on roofs and demons in drains, it gave me agoraphobia which still affects me but with her, she can go out and enjoy life while getting a free pass from the Courts which shows if you have got the money you can get anything you want.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

Trafalgar

VIP Member
20240511_092548.jpg
Oh bugger! Just wondered if London could see the Northern Lights,some gorgeous pictures peeps have posted on facefuck.❤
Loads locally for us as well. I missed it all as I'm not well with a cold/flu type virus at the moment so I was fast asleep! This was locally last night.

• Heart
  • Wow

Parry1988

VIP Member
Seriously what is she going to do with it all
She's too much of a narc to leave all her kp portraits and merch not forgetting her pink 'Pete ya cunt' wedding dress!
But who the fuck is going to have space for all that shit
Honestly I think she will not go back there at all now, like out of sight out of mind, it's not happening really kind of mentality
Maybe Sophie and Danny will be left in charge of emptying it but that's a huge taks they have to undertake in 2 weeks, not going to lie IIIII LLLLOOOOOVVVVEEE ITTTTT
I hope the sun's drones are fully charged for the next 2 weeks they could do a live feed daily 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Hope so. One thing puzzling me. She clearly wants people to know she is at her Mums on the IOW this weekend. She posted it herself. Will she still be there on Tuesday when she doesn’t turn up for court? Surely if you didn’t intend to turn up and therefore risk arrest you wouldn’t advertise where you are! Deflection I guess and I bet she won’t be advertising her return journey!
Skank probably thinks they cannot extradite her from the IOW has its not on the British mainland.

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
Katie Price #388 Skank looks a mess in her AliExpress Bristol Stool Chart crap brown dress

Blimey, just caught up, what a result! I'll get Stone Cold to get the beers out in a bit 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
She 100% had legal representation in the courts recently. I know that for a fact and she was trying to use her Mental health to have things her way. The person who posted a comment on the Daily Fail comments must know the same as I do....
Definitely for the last 2 hearings. Especially when it’s in such a high court, you need to understand what is happening, especially when it is so serious and then there can’t be any misunderstandings or come back in any decisions.

• Heart

Trafalgar

VIP Member
I dont think she will turn up Tuesday but I pray that an arrest warrant is granted and she is dragged before the courts. That will round off a fabulous few days.

• Haha

Passionflower

Someone appears to have created a fake Instagram account of KH now, using a video of his son. He’s asking people to report it. Interesting timing again 😡

• Angry
  • Wow

MANDATORY

VIP Member
I hope Alex Reid is having a great day today with his family. Happily reading the papers and seeing justice happening before his very eyes. Xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47