Katie Price 387 C U Next Tuesday or did you scrounge some proof?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally can’t watch her or listen to her. It completely grates on me 😅
This is why I refresh tattle every couple of seconds to see the latest update on her live 😂
Me too dear emma,mind you ain’t got Ig.can’t bear her gob.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Stan well done on not having a drop since 2009. I can't drink at all anymore (liver disease) recovering aslcoholic so my own doing. If I dare I get soooooooo sick, jaundice, throwing up, dizzy. I fancy it to celebrate but won't. I'll make do with my pop.
Stay strong and if you feel like a drink just pop on here for a chat i'm normally lurking it always brightens my day up 😘 my reason for stopping was a combination of a few things not just the drink,, long story so won't bore the crap out of you it will make you want to have a drop 🤣❤

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Don’t know why she would be looking any more upset than the last couple of weeks. She will have known about this eviction for a while now. The only thing that’s changed today is that it’s plastered all over the media!
🎉🎉🎉🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Thread title by @BiffasBeemer 👌 View attachment 2927148
All I need to say is.....its happening krusties 🥰
View attachment 2927152

KP: I will never lose my house Judge: Hold my Beer!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Love that the Sun say kicked out rather than evicted. When I stopped in the garden centre opposite on Tuesday I looked to see if anything was attached to gates or posts but couldn’t see anything.

Reactions: 43
Don’t know why she would be looking any more upset than the last couple of weeks. She will have known about this eviction for a while now. The only thing that’s changed today is that it’s plastered all over the media!
🎉🎉🎉🎉
well she's toned down, even her I LOVE IT is toned down. Maybe it's her not being high?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Karma truly is a bleeping witch. Knew just to wait. All the chickens roosting in a 4 week period. How delicious. Kids check MM check
Skankruptcy pending . It was really worth the wait . Now to watch the carnage unfold …..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
The DM reporting the eviction notice letter was dated 24th April, was that the day she was supposed to be in court?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.