Katie Price 387 C U Next Tuesday or did you scrounge some proof?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG, comedy gold! Technical issues, Her voice keeps slowing down & she sounds like a bloke!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 32
A landlord surely won't give her the time of day for a rental property. Family members might step in to offer a room?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ali-Express have hired someone who cannot wear the dresses cos of her stupid boobs, they don't fit, she's just holding the dresses up against her body, idiots πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 56
OMG, comedy gold! Technical issues, Her voice keeps slowing down & she sounds like a bloke!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ive just had a quick look as well ffs apart from her being crap she sounds like a dalek shes beyond useless and doesnt look her usual selfπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ im wondering if she only found out about her upcoming eviction when everybody else did πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---
Ali-Express have hired someone who cannot wear the dresses cos of her stupid boobs, they don't fit, she's just holding the dresses up against her body, idiots πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
Thats what i thought shes hardly a normal body shape ffs not a good advert at all wonder how much they paid her

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I've dipped in on the live, couldn't stomach more than two minutes. The braindeads are alive & well. Truly sickening.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's quite embarrassing to watch this to be honest, I will give her a tiny amount of credit that she is seemingly 'working' but is the money going to creditors I doubt it?
But watching this thinking that she's lost custody of her kids, is about to lose her house and is now reduced to selling tat for pennies talking shite on insta, I just think what an absolute bellend, she had it all the fame, the husband / family the lifestyle and she fucked it all up again and again because she thinks the world revolves around her and is now reduced to this freakshow, I could almost feel sorry for her if she wasn't an animal abusing kid neglecting spiteful narcissistic witch

• Heart
Reactions: 80
Karma truly is a bleeping witch. Knew just to wait. All the chickens roosting in a 4 week period. How delicious. Kids check MM check
Skankruptcy pending . It was really worth the wait . Now to watch the carnage unfold …..
Im sure an epic meltdown is coming the clan must be shitting themselves now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Oh god I'm snort laughing....

Holding up 2 sparkly dresses, I will try them on later πŸ™„ dis one as got marrow bone on the bottom...eh? I think she was trying to say marabou (fringing)! 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She's really low-key, we have an unhappy Skank in the house, no doubt about it, she's trying to be enthusiastic but she sounds and looks really down. Oooh la la, she isn't on the ❄ that's for sure, surprised by that, not using her coping mechanism when things are going wrong for her, maybe drug tests are in place and she can't get off her head.

• Wow
Reactions: 46
I don,t want to crush the moment or be pessimistic, I just hope there is no more. Last minute reprieves and she is truly evicted.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
It's quite embarrassing to watch this to be honest, I will give her a tiny amount of credit that she is seemingly 'working' but is the money going to creditors I doubt it?
But watching this thinking that she's lost custody of her kids, is about to lose her house and is now reduced to selling tat for pennies talking shite on insta, I just think what an absolute bellend, she had it all the fame, the husband / family the lifestyle and she fucked it all up again and again because she thinks the world revolves around her and is now reduced to this freakshow, I could almost feel sorry for her if she wasn't an animal abusing kid neglecting spiteful narcissistic witch
Her arrogance and duck you narcissistic attitude hasnt done her any favours now as shes now run out of excuses/lies having holidays surgery etc instead of paying her creditors and thinking that because shes saying shes got MH issues its an answer to all her problems im thi king not turning up to the last hearing and going on holiday was the last straw im hoping everything is going to impode big time for her now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---
I don,t want to crush the moment or be pessimistic, I just hope there is no more. Last minute reprieves and she is truly evicted.
Please dont say that lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Talking about fish smelling clothes! Must just be the JYY stuff that stink.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
OMG.... Just tuned in at 17:40 and someone asked her why her clothes smell of fish...! and she's going on about how some clothes can smell of fish... WTF...?!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.