Katie Price 387 C U Next Tuesday or did you scrounge some proof?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The boots :ROFLMAO:
---
I don't know if it's me but she does look a bit upset
Agreed.

Don't know how she'll keep this up for 2 hours, especially if there's some awkward questions posted...

Has she got any make up on at all? Not seen her close up (heaven forbid!😱) & not obvious a filter is being used as yet 🤔

Amazing that she can show up on time now that she really needs the income!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Wow! Just wow! Cant believe she is actually losing the MM. where on earth is she gonna live!! She is gonna have to live with JJ, no one else will allow her! And what on earth is she gonna do with all those cars and horses etc!
Without this news bn reported it is obvious from the live that she isn’t happy; she looks incredibly upset tbh!

Reactions: 40
I managed about 10 seconds of that live. Her voice goes straight through me 😖😖
I literally can’t watch her or listen to her. It completely grates on me 😅
This is why I refresh tattle every couple of seconds to see the latest update on her live 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She’ll never admit to it live. Will just say the papers have got it all wrong as usual and her house is completely safe blah blah.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Who's the dude with her??

She honestly doesn't look happy...
Good! Now you know ow those poor creditors felt losing their homes and businesses

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Just had a terrible thought. Is this totally definite, official, no reprieve possible? I couldn’t bear it if she hung onto it last minute yet again.🤢

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.