Katie Price 387 C U Next Tuesday or did you scrounge some proof?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

And so it begins ...... I would not usually feel joy at someone losing their home, but In this case, I make an exception 🥳🥳🥳 .... Now knowing that she's a sneaky slithery duck, she has probably fixed somewhere to go already, which means those dealing with this case, need to ask how she will afford to pay rent, or buy outright .... this is a step in the right direction .... as mentioned, have faith, her world is tumbling down around her ... lost the kids, lost her home, lost her looks .... and now scraping the bottom of the barrel for ` any ` work ..... couldn't happen to a nicer person 🤗 ... and what would be even better, the sale of the MM doesn't cover all the debts, so they will continue to rise getting bigger, over time, and she remains in the same tit situation .... she is EXACTLY where she deserves to be👌

` doing my happy dance on this fine sunny day `😸

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
Fingers crossed Carl will comment. Mr Uncle says she's definitely going to go on holiday immediately.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
She's ruined. Her eggs have dried up so no more children to use. Her face and body are ruined from surgeries and proceedures she didn't need, covered in tattoos that are not attractive at all on her. Career has hit the skids and just gets crappy jobs now. No MM anymore. She's destroyed herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I think he may change his mind, after Harvey has put a thew holes in his walls, taken a few doors off hinges and smashed his TV.
Or his mucky misses wipes her arse in his curtains
Or shits in a container and pops it in his microwave 🤢sorry 🫣
She will be flashing all his neighbours as she walks around naked and sticking Barbie dolls on his walls and gluing cds to his coffee table.
Never mind, she’s a great cook and pretty handy with the sewing machine for helping run up a few fully blessed T-shirts.
he will also have to make room in his wardrobe for her meringue wedding dress

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

And so it begins ...... I would not usually feel joy at someone losing their home, but In this case, I make an exception 🥳🥳🥳 .... Now knowing that she's a sneaky slithery duck, she has probably fixed somewhere to go already, which means those dealing with this case, need to ask how she will afford to pay rent, or buy outright .... this is a step in the right direction .... as mentioned, have faith, her world is tumbling down around her ... lost the kids, lost her home, lost her looks .... and now scraping the bottom of the barrel for ` any ` work ..... couldn't happen to a nicer person 🤗 ... and what would be even better, the sale of the MM doesn't cover all the debts, so they will continue to rise getting bigger, over time, and she remains in the same tit situation .... she is EXACTLY where she deserves to be👌

` doing my happy dance on this fine sunny day `😸
sorry I hadn't read this and just repeated what you said. You're so right.

Reactions: 26
Sorry for quoting myself but posted this in last thread and really want an answer about my p.s.
Thank you Krusties

I got curious and went back on our past threads to find what was being discussed in and around the 24th April 2024.
The result is - the revelations of KH and his harem and that website and the video etc.
My conclusion is - there's a good chance she had been told in advance of this Eviction Notice and that's why she kicked off BIG TIME, throwing as much shite out there about the perfect victim KH, maybe she thought it would help her keep the house as she had to house the youngsters??
Apart from acting the raging psycho witch, can anyone think of any other reason(s) why she chose that particular time to go nuclear??

p.s. can someone check IG please, I don't know if I've been blocked but coincidentally the AliciaAndHerTravels page is not coming up for me!!
I can still see it
---
Are some people really this stupid??!!
This is a comment on the Sun’s story
duck me! That is all !

• Heart
Reactions: 17
On me hols and got very slow internet so just skimming through. What s great day it is karma biting hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Phew I wouldn’t want the job of clearing that lot. She’s already said that the containers are alive with rats! Bet she just leaves most of it anyway. Mmmmmmm wonder if there’s any decent harness laying about.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Busy afternoon so hadn't been able to check since lunchtime.
And what joy it brings me (and 14 more pages to read) that finally she's out on her ear.
Cannot wait for the deflection later. It's going to be a great evening !

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Stan well done on not having a drop since 2009. I can't drink at all anymore (liver disease) recovering aslcoholic so my own doing. If I dare I get soooooooo sick, jaundice, throwing up, dizzy. I fancy it to celebrate but won't. I'll make do with my pop.
Dear ChiRie I understand,my darling close sisinlaw died just before Christmas,I’d known her since she was 17 she was 72. When she died,she wasn’t a heavy drinker I know,know that!but she die of of liver failure,she‘d given up drinking,was doing ok but other things going on in her body,it was weird,lost her mum when her mum was early sixties,never ever dran,her dad died in his forties,not from liver problems,just seemed sad family brother died my husband died at 55.Strange.

but,I’m seeing brosinlaw tomorrow,will be lovely to see him sit in garden,I’m abit wobbly on tummy though in case I get upset she’s not thereshe loved her house.❤Sorry guys being a pain.🥴

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
If the new owner of mm does a refurbishment, now that I would watch! Does this mean there was no beneficial interest? And finally I guess she'll be making money from selling the story to the mirror, I don't care though because finally she is getting some comeuppance!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I’m pissed off that I’m going to be on holiday on eviction day. Hmmmm, what to do??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
That beautiful house left in that state it’s such a shame. It would be nice to think that looking back before she shuts the gate for the last time that she’d feel thoroughly ashamed of herself and what she’s done to it. But we all know she won’t care one jot.😢

• Sad
Reactions: 52
I wonder how the feature wall people are taking this latest news … 🤭😅

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.