Katie Price 387 C U Next Tuesday or did you scrounge some proof?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll go on another 'oliday straight away. One of my female colleagues was reading the eviction story and asked ,"lads what sort of a man would ride that butchered mess?". No one had an answer 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 53
If the new owner of mm does a refurbishment, now that I would watch! Does this mean there was no beneficial interest? And finally I guess she'll be making money from selling the story to the mirror, I don't care though because finally she is getting some comeuppance!
I think it’ll be demolished and new homes built on the land. Let’s face it, it’s halfway there already

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Dear ChiRie I understand,my darling close sisinlaw died just before Christmas,I’d known her since she was 17 she was 72. When she died,she wasn’t a heavy drinker I know,know that!but she die of of liver failure,she‘d given up drinking,was doing ok but other things going on in her body,it was weird,lost her mum when her mum was early sixties,never ever dran,her dad died in his forties,not from liver problems,just seemed sad family brother died my husband died at 55.Strange.
That's so sad. Thanks for your kind words x
---
10 minutes until she allegedly goes live 🤭🤭
Can't see it happening now

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Bet she never really thought it would come to this. She’ll be stamping around like Dick Dasterdly all weekend. “Drat and double drat!”😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Seriously what is she going to do with it all
She's too much of a narc to leave all her kp portraits and merch not forgetting her pink 'Pete ya bleep' wedding dress!
But who the duck is going to have space for all that tit
Honestly I think she will not go back there at all now, like out of sight out of mind, it's not happening really kind of mentality
Maybe Sophie and Danny will be left in charge of emptying it but that's a huge taks they have to undertake in 2 weeks, not going to lie IIIII LLLLOOOOOVVVVEEE ITTTTT
I hope the sun's drones are fully charged for the next 2 weeks they could do a live feed daily 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
It would seem the ` drones ` knew something .... Id imagine on the final day, the sky will be buzzing away with them, and the red tops get some lovely pics and videos for us ..... to quote ` madome ` .... ` my house is mine and safe ` .... someone was telling porkies! 🐽 🤷‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The boots :ROFLMAO:
---
I don't know if it's me but she does look a bit upset, not as hyper as usual but then she's off the stuff she says

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Seriously what is she going to do with it all
She's too much of a narc to leave all her kp portraits and merch not forgetting her pink 'Pete ya bleep' wedding dress!
But who the duck is going to have space for all that tit
Honestly I think she will not go back there at all now, like out of sight out of mind, it's not happening really kind of mentality
Maybe Sophie and Danny will be left in charge of emptying it but that's a huge taks they have to undertake in 2 weeks, not going to lie IIIII LLLLOOOOOVVVVEEE ITTTTT
I hope the sun's drones are fully charged for the next 2 weeks they could do a live feed daily 🤣🤣
Wouldn’t mind a sort through those containers and tack room myself. (Terriers in for the rats first 😂) She’ll just dump the lot. She had all those bling riding boots, every colour, they’re about £500 a pair plus all the tack, rugs, yard tools, jumps….. cor I could have a right result.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Everyone is telling her she looks stunning, one even said she can't be 40...they must be drunks. Complaining about trolls already, I haven't even asked the MM question yet 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.