Katie Price 387 C U Next Tuesday or did you scrounge some proof?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's really low-key, we have an unhappy Skank in the house, no doubt about it, she's trying to be enthusiastic but she sounds and looks really down. Oooh la la, she isn't on the ❄ that's for sure, surprised by that, not using her coping mechanism when things are going wrong for her, maybe drug tests are in place and she can't get off her head.
She does look down doesn't she. I kinda feel a touch sorry for her like nobody wants her ending up topping herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Reads comments "Do they smell of fish? Oh that's a really good question actually..."😳

This guy from Ali is going to need a lie down in a dark room at the end of this! Especially as he keeps asking her to guess the price! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She's just like you and meeee, But she's homeless...she's homeless 😂😂😂😂👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
Does anybody know who the claimant is thats instructed the baliffs/court officials i like the wording any other occupants as well no wiggle room there for the witch i was wondering if its HMRC or her other creditors

Reactions: 29
OMG that brown outfit is gonna make her look like a massive turd isn't it....she's wearing it later, could be a classic 👍🏾😀

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Don’t know why she would be looking any more upset than the last couple of weeks. She will have known about this eviction for a while now. The only thing that’s changed today is that it’s plastered all over the media!
🎉🎉🎉🎉
I think she really really minds about the public knowing. 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Oh, this is just...

So, some pu leather smells of fish as its the material, apparently. She's just admitted going out smelling of fish too as no time to change, but she gives no fucks.

What's up next? A pu leather skirt & jacket, in a fetching shade of 💩 brown, that she won't put on yet as it will make her sweat...

You couldn't make this up! 🤡🤪😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

And so it begins ...... I would not usually feel joy at someone losing their home, but In this case, I make an exception 🥳🥳🥳 .... Now knowing that she's a sneaky slithery duck, she has probably fixed somewhere to go already, which means those dealing with this case, need to ask how she will afford to pay rent, or buy outright .... this is a step in the right direction .... as mentioned, have faith, her world is tumbling down around her ... lost the kids, lost her home, lost her looks .... and now scraping the bottom of the barrel for ` any ` work ..... couldn't happen to a nicer person 🤗 ... and what would be even better, the sale of the MM doesn't cover all the debts, so they will continue to rise getting bigger, over time, and she remains in the same tit situation .... she is EXACTLY where she deserves to be👌

` doing my happy dance on this fine sunny day `😸
Like I said xxx

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I’ve been away from here a few days as I was a bit dejected thinking nothing was going to happen…currently typing from a hospital bed as I broke both my feet running so hard to this thread 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Maybe she's been given a tranquilizer following the epic meltdown she's probably had!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A landlord surely won't give her the time of day for a rental property. Family members might step in to offer a room?
It's suddenly clear why old Amy has legged to the IOW, Katona has had rentals in management's name, but KP doesn't have management. If jj has any sense he'll dump her so he doesn't get lumbered.

Reactions: 33
Just to be a bit serious not sure if already mentioned what will happen to her horses? I don't care if she lives under a bridge like they troll she is, but concerned for the welfare of the animals. Obtaining a Rental property with her financial records is going to be hard enough but one that accepts pets!!! Where I live in Essex it's quite common to see horses in regular terraced houses front gardens but she won't even be able to rent one of those & she will not be a priority from a social housing point of view.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
She does look down doesn't she. I kinda feel a touch sorry for her like nobody wants her ending up topping herself.
Totally agree i don't want her topping herself i want her to suffer for a very long time now, it's starting to unravel and next on the list is the clan and all her enablers. The humiliation and people, companies and TV media outlets turning their backs on skank and the clan will be more of a punishment because they all live for coin, publicity and gravy train.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I’m pissed off that I’m going to be on holiday on eviction day. Hmmmm, what to do??
Don’t worry, she’ll be out by eviction day I am sure. The action will all happen before then x

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.