Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Has bunnys YouTube stopped?
What happened to the 90 pages of troof?
And kfp didn't just have bruises when she hung herself, she actually DIED remember?!
She's a think bastard.
Yes she died, but when she was dead she had second thoughts and wescued herself and went about her day with bwooses on her neck and black eyes but nobody noticed and she forgot to sell the story.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Twinkletoes95

I'd love to do a research project into how long someone with the world's worst ever ADHD can lie out on a sunlounger.

• Haha
  • Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
should we perhaps open a thread for the GFM that doesn't exist anymore?
No, the GFM has obviously done its work and that's why it's now been shut after the Court stuff re: the kids. I think it needs leaved parked there, the doubters can carry on discussing it to death if they so wish but for the rest of us, Boiiinggg said Zebedee 👍👍

• Heart
  • Haha

Daisy Uncle

VIP Member
As it's now arrests, contempt of court, she may well find some of her enablers, friendly therapists backing away. It's all very well lying to ok mag, or a shite documentary, quite another to get involved at this level of trouble.

• Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
That fucking chrome water bowl has been in the exact same place the last 5 shake #ads,, either got a leak or the #ads were all filmed the same day and skank just changed clothes. 😉😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

MANDATORY

VIP Member
Her and her little minions are reading and reporting everything we say on here.... but let me just remind you that so are the press the court reporters the news reporters....so all take a look at everything everyone is saying... ALL in agreement this disgusting POS is on her tiny little old woman last legs...😘🙏🤣 xxx See you there Pricey. !

• Haha
  • Heart

YellowTail

VIP Member
I think she would have booked this holiday within an hour of finding out she’d lost the kids in the family court
As soon as she knew the kids were going back to KH she couldn’t be arsed to pretend to be upset. Straight onto booking a child free holiday.

• Sad
  • Heart

BadJanet

VIP Member
So we've had the stringy bikini shot, the walking hand in hand shot, the gym shot, the lift mirror shot. What delights await us tomorrow? The pacamac sheath one, the corn on the cob in the sea one, the matching tats one? Or what?
I'm really hoping for the trying to lift out of the sea one except she'll be lifting him😅🤣😂

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
Happy Sunday Krusties... No warrant will be issued before the 3rd no matter what she does abroad as it would mean an application for an earlier hearing than the 3rd which I just can't see happening. So she would be free to come back before the 3rd and nothing happen to her. There is no ability to "block her passport" in respect of non attendance in civil court proceedings - it's just not a thing that can be done. As her potential contempt of court is in civil proceeding then the police would not get involved in any warrant in any case- it would go to a court officer with the powers of arrest if a warrant was issued. They would make all attempts to arrest during court hours and she would be brought before the court not taken to a police station. Taking her to a prison would be an absolutely last resort per the Act: warrants issued under amended rule 7.22 allow for delivery of the arrested person directly to the court. Only in the event that the court is not ready and able to deal with the arrested person must he/she be given into the custody of the governor of the prison named in the warrant (or where that prison is not able to accommodate the arrested person, the governor of such other prison with appropriate facilities). Where an arrested person is held in prison he/she must be brought before the court at its next sitting. I don't think she will attend as she knows what they want to ask her about - she will feign further MH issues but I do think this time the SM stuff will be brought to the court's attention as she is being so blatant. I had a bankrupt once who stated that they weren't well enough to attend court but sent the communication through via fax (yes fax back in the day!) which had the details of the hotel abroad that he sent it from on it - the judge went absolutely ballistic and he was arrested when he returned (not at the airport). She's getting cornered bit by bit and any MH excuse will need to hold water this time. It was already stated that it was late evidence and "scant". I think she thought she would get the 6 month extension but you can see that the court's patience is wearing thin. Any failure to attend as I've said previously will be opening her up to criminal proceedings (if they haven't already started) for Bankruptcy offences including failing to disclose all property in the estate, failure to deliver up property, failure to delivery up records etc etc.
Surely they won’t let her get away with not turning up again on Friday and just communicating through a PA?
It’s such an expensive waste of time and money.

• Angry

KK77

VIP Member
Yeah, and I bet the high risk bit is her saying she's suicidal, cunt.
The courts knew Caroline Flack was suicidal but still intended to go ahead with the hearing date. This has worked in KP’s favour, she knows they can’t risk ignoring threats of suicide. Flack WAS suicidal and KP is good at absorbing and replicating what she has seen and heard for her own gain.

I made my own toes curl saying that. There are plenty of genuine people out there struggling. If you are one of them reading this, no slur at all on you. It’s heartbreaking if you genuinely suffer. x

• Heart
As I think KP will NEVER be well enough to go to an open court ( if the get her in court she will just collapse) so why don’t they do it in private and release the details later at least things will be moving
Using a public examination in court means it's under oath and will be transcribed in the court, so on public record. So there's absolutely no wriggle room and she can't claim something was misunderstood after the fact. They will want to use those answers for further proceedings. It wouldn't be the case if she was sat at home farting on her wee stained pink sofa because she wouldn't be under oath.

If she was getting her own way and having everything private they wouldn't keep scheduling dates for it to be public. I'm confident she has never been able to provide real evidence of her terrible diagnoses.... to any official. It's probably best too, not to claim you're so unwell you can't understand anything going on in court hearings......then actively kick up a fuss with a judge and demonstrate you are aware of things that are going on in a court hearing. These things are noted. ;)

MANDATORY

VIP Member
From what I understand the court hearing continued for a while last week without her presence. Alex was there and taking notes and didn't seem unhappy when he left.
So they probably made some plan of action then, resulting in the statements about how serious this is for her, possibility of arrest warrant and the speed they got the new court date through.
So I am optimistic that she is in serious 💩
now, she can pout, pose and lie as much as she likes, every second she spends in denial brings her a second closer to her downfall.
Like King Canute she cannot hold back the inevitable.
⏳⌛
Brilliant post Janet and I'm totally in agreement with this.... theres no way this would only be postponed for a week if there wasn't some urgency to stop this and deal with it ASAP...
Go Alex xxx

• Heart
Yes. will be seen at the Priory. Works every time. I am not even joking.
If it worked she would have done it the last time though, or the time before. If people could get off court and charges by just volunteering to go inside the Priory it would be full of murderers and criminals forever avoiding justice. I really, really think she is done this time.
The judge did not accept the 'scanty' general medical evidence she has. In the last couple of years since her alleged breakdown the 'scanty' evidence is all she's got to show for all her claims of PTSD and ADHD.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
She's caught between a rock and a hard place; if she submits to a full psychological investigation they will either establish that she is as deeply mentally incompetent and unstable (and unpleasant and dishonest) as we all think and will report that she is unfit to drive or have children and/or animals in her care and that her financial affairs should be put under the full control of a public guardian, or that she is a manipulative lying bitch and should have the book thrown at her. So what's her choice? To get gentle handing but to have it confirmed publicly for all time that she is a nut case who is out of touch with reality, or lose the MM and keep up the pretense that's she's a success and crack on making money from being Katie Price?
I think she is stuck as you say and like your second scenario I believe the reason she won't submit to an independent expert for evaluation is that she knows it's not ADHD or PTSD causing her issues. To be let off for a crime ( so to speak) you need to be clinically insane, to the point you don't understand right or wrong or what's going on. She manages to live her life quite well and engage in the things she wants to. She is not clinically insane or psychotic. A full diagnosis might reveal she's a malignant narcissist who knows full well what she's doing. The slight 'depression' and anxiety is because consequences happen and she doesn't like it.
If the forensic investigators have found she's hidden cars and money, then again. It's proof she knows what's going on and has the ability to plan her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 50