Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Iamthestorm

VIP Member
Someone commented on the daily fail that the Cunt Whore has been out there since Wednesday & Cunt Lynne social wanker was feeding the cat on Instagram.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 50

lozenger

Chatty Member
If dim lynn is in the Mucky Mansion feeding the cat (to the dog? 😁 ) then who is accompanying them on their trip I wonder/wander? Can't possibly be just the two of them could it? Maybe Jess?

Fancy giving up your social work in disgrace to clean up cat & dog shit & make instagram posts - what a fucking dick!

(think I'm spending too long on here - I've just typed wonder/wander on our local neighbourhood whatsapp group 😂 )

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

henriettadubois2

VIP Member
I can see her wanting the arrest as it makes good content for TV shows and podcasts.
“From Jordan to Jail, my troof”.

That hotel is badly reviewed. Most saying its filthy so I am sure she loves it there.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Palace Tone

Chatty Member
Of course most on here will remember you Rosie, so sorry for your loss. Let’s see if we can help to get you smiling again x

• Heart

mrspig99

VIP Member
She has no maternal instincts whatsoever. She is happy to be footloose and fancy-free as my mum used to say. The children are only used for "likes" "what a wonderful mother" and "coin". I doubt she gives them a second thought if she has a man in her life.
We always said that as soon as she lost the kids she would be off on holiday and voila!

coolcat2022

VIP Member
Not cruel at all Dolly. Those kids deserve better. As a parent, I would give my life for my kids. I only want the very best for them. J & B had a terrible, shocking& sad time with her. Even before she abducted them, she had very limited access to them & for a long while, supervised only. Princess & Junior were removed from her & when money dried up for Harvey's care, she shoved him into the college. She's got NO maternal instincts at all. We always saw happy pictures of J & B with Kieran. Bunny in pretty dresses, Jett playing in the fields or at his football. How can it be cruel to want the best for them, as you & all of us do? You are spot on dear Dolly. ❤
This is why I’m proud to have contributed to the go fund me. If I could have helped in any small way - get those children to a happy warm home where they are cared for (properly!) then I can sleep better at night.

Before I get piled on - I’m not having a go at anyone for NOT contributing.

• Heart

JaneRev

VIP Member
Oh don't they fucking love themselves. He's trying and failing to look like a gangsta Skank looks like a bag of shit tied round the middle.

Without a care in the world. Does she fuck have genuine MH problems, she's a piss taking, dirty, grim, hard faced ugly twat. He's a twat by association.

I hope she has her arse handed to her on Friday, I don't think she'll attend though because in her hollow eyes she's above everything and everyone else

Fucking pair of grifting dickheads

• Haha
  • Heart

JaneRev

VIP Member
Nice exclusive in the Sun, trying to get is she preggers comments 🥱🥱🥱
View attachment 2902442
Anyone who comments that Skank is pregnant needs to give their heads a wobble. She definitely has the perimenopausal bloat, mixed with staying off the ❄ she's turning into a wrestler.Give it a few weeks and Phil and Grant will be in proportion to the rest of her mangled body

Even ickle JJ looks like he's been enjoying one too many fry ups

They both look like they haven't showered in a couple of months. Grim absolutely fucking grim 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

DC16

VIP Member
To be fair, the only thing I haven’t seen her done is a Gillian Mckeith style fake faint in a courtroom. I wonder if the bookies would give good odds 🤪
Or it will be like this…we must stop giving her ideas!!
IMG_2313.png

• Haha

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
Are these people deaf as well as rather stupid...?!!

Speaking to kmfm today, Canterbury Pride 2024 organiser Jonathan Fitter-Harding said: “We've also got Katie Price coming to us. I'm really looking forward to seeing her performance.
“We asked who people wanted to see. Katie was up there with a lot of others.
“We haven't quite got the budget for Lady Gaga, who was also second favourite, but Katie's coming. I'm hoping she's singing. I'm not sure.”

...and if they think she looks like this, they're going to be in for a bit of a shock..!!

1714407697866.png

• Haha
  • Sick

TheDarkling

Chatty Member
Im starting to think by this point she must know she's running out of options. Surely her hangers on are fleeing like the rats that they are, from a sinking ship. She's must be so coked up/benzo'd to her eyeballs that the severity of what's coming on Friday is just not registering....or it is and she is hatching a cunning plan...Baldrick style.

We know the MH card has been played to death and the courts know it. But what if her last trick up her sleeve is pulling a John Darwin, But instead of a canoe she'll just bob out to sea with Phil and Grant keeping her afloat as she drifts off in to the sunset!

Hope I havnt given her any ideas...

• Haha

Stan Butler

VIP Member
And the ulterior motive of why skank was posting Junior "my boy" pictures. Skank wants an introduction to J's girlfriend so she can use it for her own publicity just like she tried with Prinny and Ed.

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Think sink boy knows exactly where his RR is. It was suspicious that skank and that bestie had just got back from Spain and the bestie was begging for a lift home from Pricey Towers but couldn't get one and the same day a few hours later sink boys RR got nicked. Think skank was driving it giving her bestie a lift home and crashed it, dumped it somewhere in a panic and phoned sink boy to clean up the mess. Could be only one of the things they have on each other and if sink boys claimed on the insurance that's naughty and he'll keep quiet with the 11millionty pages of truth. 😎

• Haha
  • Wow

Facehugger

VIP Member
She just has no shame, as I said before anyone with real depression would not be gloating on social media, peace signs in the elevator mirror 🤦🏻‍♀️but laying low, but not her, can’t help but show off.
Maybe she knows she’s fucked. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I hope she knows she's fucked DC. And all on top of if it's true she's lost the kids, I'd be laying low hanging my head in bloody shame not parading about gloating 🤬 no shame whatsoever, like you say.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
We must all spare a thought for poor ol' Dim Lynne now , she who sacrificed her career to worship at the altar of Skankdom.

Whats she going to do now because skank doesn't need her input any longer to complete the forms to try to maintain her imprisonment of J&B by spouting the Lies she has done up to now. Skank has numerous other flunkeys so DL is going to be obselete (out on her arse) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow

Ming55

VIP Member
I personally don’t think she,ll attend court. I think the odds on favourite which may even mean tricking people about what flight she,s on so she can be met by DimLyn and rushed to the priory to escape. I will only believe it when I see this headline in the sun.

THE DOWNFALL OF KATIE PRICE.

“Katie Price has been sentenced to ( add own number) years in jail for tax avoidance.”

• Heart

Anna666

VIP Member

We can hope those involved with her case, are collecting ALL this evidence, she is arrogantly putting out there as a ` middle finger ` to those she owes ..... honestly beggars belief!!! .... was meant to be in court to answer serious questions ` again ` no show, citing mental health BS .... yet showing clearly she is having a relaxing, expensive stress free holiday, with her latest bed notch :mad: .... her need to show off, be seen ...... may just be her final downfall🤞

• Heart
This article sounds very misleading imo. I reckon that if the funding has been cut there is probably a valid reason, like that this school does not suit H. Maybe another adult is more in need of the funding and the place than H is.
I'm pretty sure it was always a 3 year placement. It's 3 years designed to help a young person get more independent and it's an expensive 3 years. Parents are expected to help their child find somewhere suitable afterwards. She's just playing the victim and trying to make out she's hard done by when it's just normal procedure. Someone as wealthy as she should be could probably help fund somewhere nice for their child but she's squandered it all.....she needs someone to blame.

• Angry