Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DCI Jack Logan

Chatty Member
I still totally believe in her stupidy messed up head she thinks if spends any money she gets paid then she doesn’t have to pay anybody anything.
A case of if I haven’t got it what are you going to do, like her saying on tv just get to the back of the queue. She isn’t bothered one bit about owing anyone not even HMRC and especially not the small businesses, in her arrogance she thinks she deserves free stuff and people should be happy to give it to her.
God she’s horrible and that JJ must have the morals of an alley cat to be even be associated with the manky moose.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Yes she will try. It can only go so far as they will want her to see an independent psychiatrist.....and she won't. It would solve all her issues just to get confirmation of what she claims......but she won't. The court can draw inference from her not wanting to be assessed.....and it will be on top of her repeated claims of an illness that she hasn't been able to provide evidence for from her own psychiatrist.
She's caught between a rock and a hard place; if she submits to a full psychological investigation they will either establish that she is as deeply mentally incompetent and unstable (and unpleasant and dishonest) as we all think and will report that she is unfit to drive or have children and/or animals in her care and that her financial affairs should be put under the full control of a public guardian, or that she is a manipulative lying bitch and should have the book thrown at her. So what's her choice? To get gentle handing but to have it confirmed publicly for all time that she is a nut case who is out of touch with reality, or lose the MM and keep up the pretense that's she's a success and crack on making money from being Katie Price?

• Haha
  • Heart
Yes I agree but I hope the poor souls aren't in care, better off with their dad.
I think they will be transitioned back to him. They were probably very confused and traumatised by all the mind games she played and the drug use and benders they were probably exposed to.

Remember what happened before all this kicked off, her saying she hadn't seen them much in 7 months, that was after the car flipping. If she's lost them due to the drugs, again (which I strongly suspect) how likely is it they'll ever live with her again, I would say slim.

DC16

VIP Member
Awww Ms Pricey's had a lot of bad press lately, so inevitably wheels Mr H Price out.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

In_Deep

To be fair, the only thing I haven’t seen her done is a Gillian Mckeith style fake faint in a courtroom. I wonder if the bookies would give good odds 🤪
I like to think she'd pull some sort of Line of Duty-esq "urgent exit required" stunt.

Upon sending the text, Edna bursts into the court and starts waffling about B&Q kitchens, colourful front doors and beige paint, causing the judge, prosecution team and everyone in the public gallery to slip into a boredom-induced coma!
Lego Jr. then whisks her away in a wheelchair with Iron Lung's respirator strapped to her face to conceal her identity! PP waiting outside in the campervan to get them over the border to erm, I dunno, Mexico?! 🤷

Hmm... I think I've put too much thought into this 🤔

• Haha

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Knowing her, she’s playing games. Maybe she will turn up, to keep wolves at bay, not answer any questions. Come over poorly in court room & case gets postponed again. She’s a professional CON artist, with enablers & con people, like Katona & BENT social worker around her. She’ll pull some scam, IF she turns up. She’ll 100% have a plan. 😡😡
To be fair, the only thing I haven’t seen her do is a Gillian Mckeith style fake faint in a courtroom. I wonder if the bookies would give good odds 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha

DC16

VIP Member
So would the courts take social media posting into account, as she's saying she cannot possibly attend due to her fake mental health?
I’m sure it will be closely monitored and fed back, especially as they know she might try to pull another stunt.

• Heart

okeep

VIP Member
Got. a great gate for the puppy ages ago, was driving along found a nice one just sitting there it was in Horsham 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
I lost my partner Mike so suddenly. I couldn't cope for a long time. I shut everyone out and everything off at the time. It was so heartbreaking.
I needed therapy to help recover and I mean actual therapy, not a pap shoot in front of the priory.
I'm much better now 🙏🏻.
This place used to be where I came to vent about skanky but also laugh at our wicked humour and jokes. I've missed you guys but I can't mentally go back to that dark place. And it's not something I want to talk about 😥
On a better note, will the skank be jailed soon?
Awww Rosie, I'm so sorry.
Welcome back x

• Heart

LoolieVeeton

Chatty Member
Oh no, she has others, (2) 🤦🏽‍♀️ so 37 to go 🤷🏽‍♀️😁 I have her upcoming Live dates she’s released so far, it’s a bit sparse including the 💩Cast tour. I so want her to do Brighton Pride, I will go with my mates, oh I will record it 😈 I so wanna see her up close, see that skin texture, see that wig, see Lego grinning inanely, I will be on Queen Bitch Mean Girl mode 😈😁

I’ve added Canterbury 👍🏾😁

21 May Birmingham Tour
22 May Cardiff Tour
24 London Tour
26 May Belfast Pride
28 May Bristol Tour
05 June Glasgow Tour
06 June Newcastle Tour
08 June Canterbury Pride
29 June Dublin Pride
6 July Belfast Plaster-class

July ? Book Launch
You’ve missed
3 May Court
6 May Arrest and Court
7-20 May Breakdown, lashing out, threatening behaviour, probably more court, all bank accounts frozen, all cars removed, MM bulldozed and sold, banned from insta ad selling, moved into 1 bed flat, with a collajean tap.

ah that’s better!

• Haha
  • Heart
Fuck off you drug addled, deformed pisshead! Does she actually think people are as stupid as she is?Is she still trying to make out she’s at home?! You know you’re abroad, we know you’re abroad, the red tops know you’re abroad, EVERY FUCKER KNOWS YOURE ABROAD! Just fucking own it!!
This fucked me right off today!
Apologies for the swearies!

Attachments

• Haha

tracey3871

VIP Member
Breaking news ... Kipper Price unveils tattoo tribute to new boyfriend Lego ... on her damaged trotters ... 'my injuries were life changing but Lego really has changed my life, I cant see my feet but its good to know he is there, looking up at me' she said ...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

tracey3871

VIP Member
Would they want to be dragged into this mess though, when it is publicly known that this ‘high risk’ ‘high profile’ person is well enough to take themselves away on holiday?
Trust me, Priory don't give a toss as long as they pay ... its why I resigned ... and for those saying she probably owes them money, she doesn't... its money upfront and unceremoniously kicked out when it runs out

• Wow
  • Heart

Parry1988

VIP Member
www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/27589106/katie-price-tattoo-plea-bankrupt-ayia-napa-holiday/
Some more rubbish about the thing. How can they say people are "Fans" of it when its blatently apparent they are not?
I think they're writing under any old headline at the mo just so they can add in that she's on holiday when she was supposed to be in court 🤣
They literally wrote a paragraph about the tattoos then went straight back in on the bankruptcy/ holiday stuff,its great they're going for the jugular 😁
I think they just say fans becuase they can't exactly say 'people that follow her page that hate her ' 🤣🤣 as they'd get in trouble as it would be seeing as piling in on her

• Haha
  • Heart