Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

helptheaged

VIP Member
They will look at other info and she'd be in contempt.
---

if it were 12 grand she would have been able to pay it off by now, 10 years since 2024. But a saucey sauce claimed she had 570k left in 2022 :unsure:
The thing is it might have been assessed when she was made bankrupt in 2019 but it is now 2024 so things have changed since then
Someone said that she is paying mortgage so even more money must be in the MM

Reactions: 8

artnouveau

Chatty Member
I know she has loans and complicated financial picture with the MM, but I don't believe there's no equity there. You can never loan up to anything near full equity.
I'm sure I remember someone saying that she was paying her mortgage?

Reactions: 8

mrspig99

VIP Member
But, like every grandparent here inc myself I bet you'd fight a rabid pack of dogs or otherwise to keep them should the necessity arise!
Oh 100%! If I had to I would but I know what hard work it would be, and hence my admiration for those that do it!

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Cat Eyez

VIP Member
would that be the poster who's name starts with B? They're always recycling things they've heard on here. I think it was yesterday Carl was pictured with a PR person and there was a discussion of it they were just friends or not.
No idea I'm afraid HBF..... Just remember the comments, couldn't even tell you which paper it was. I think it was posted on the last thread.

Reactions: 5
I thought she'd turn up, play the MH card, collapse in court and have herself admitted somewhere indefinitely. Her pattern of behaviour is to run abroad and hide when the shit is going to hit the fan but this is really sticking two fingers up to the court. I wonder why Cyprus, she mustn't have the cash for Thailand. I wonder will she show up on Friday.
I think it was probably just because her bestie Lou and family (incl KP's Godchild) were there, although they appeared to leave on Saturday.

Reactions: 5

AliciaD

It wouldn’t surprise me if she’s secretly relieved not to have the children any longer. She kept them - not to protect them, but to hurt and spite Kieran. While we all know that she never bothered herself with their day to day needs, the criticism from events such as Bunny’s TikTok, YouTube, etc, must have royally pissed her off. How could she claim to be a good mother while her neglected children are posting on social media about how hungry they are? She’s probably telling anyone who listens that she doesn’t care that they’ve been taken away. Now her life is her own again. For now.
What have I missed? Been away for a few days , has Kieran regained some custody ?

Reactions: 4