Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
Just compare her situation now to a year ago.

She was just about still on tv
Most of the media very negative now
Court cases galore
Custody of j&b
Bailiffs
40% of earnings taken
Only gigs are plasterclasses and podcasts
No freebies of quality
No big companies wanting her as influencer
J&p hardly in contact
AFP distancing
Rymi & Jeyda not so prominent
Freebie Ellie the mutilator under scrutiny
Fpc vanished
Face and body even more mutilated, nose, norks, lips and ears have mutated
Menopausal, no pregnancy
Heavily dependent on 🍷❄

Its slow Karma, but this time last year we would have been really satisfied with the above!

• Heart
Reactions: 63

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I personally think perhaps it will be a long time before she see‘s them,I wish never.😡 I know I sound cruel but she’s done so much damage to poor J and Bunny but more cruelty to J.😞
Not cruel at all Dolly. Those kids deserve better. As a parent, I would give my life for my kids. I only want the very best for them. J & B had a terrible, shocking& sad time with her. Even before she abducted them, she had very limited access to them & for a long while, supervised only. Princess & Junior were removed from her & when money dried up for Harvey's care, she shoved him into the college. She's got NO maternal instincts at all. We always saw happy pictures of J & B with Kieran. Bunny in pretty dresses, Jett playing in the fields or at his football. How can it be cruel to want the best for them, as you & all of us do? You are spot on dear Dolly. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 63

BadJanet

VIP Member
What I love about this space is although we are such a disparate bunch, ages, gender, race, literally all walks of life and experience. We not only manage to rub along well most of the time, with occasional differences of opinion true, but we are generally a supportive bunch of smart, creative, investigative and hilarious people. United in seeing justice finally served against the slippery Skanky one🙏🙏🙏
Glad you're back Rosie❤ sorry to hear about your loss. Pull up a chair, order a drink of your choice 🧉🍸🥛🫖🍶🍷🍵☕ help yourself to some snacks as we wait, patiently for her inevitable downfall, slowly but surely.
I'm hoping for tea🫖☕🥰😍

• Heart
Reactions: 62

KK77

VIP Member
Do you know I don’t get this one bit. If you were playing the MH card wouldn’t you retreat from life, hide away, not be seen to the point people are noticing you’re missing not pissing off on holiday, sunbathing, working out and strolling down the street taking your little lad for a 99er without a care in this world…… I’ll admit I’m now really baffled by her actions. Is she at no point going to do an interview where she breaks down, cries and admits she’s terrified about what’s happening? She can’t not be worried about all this surely. I’ve been in an IVA and I thought about nothing else, it made me unwell.
Agree, real depression feels like you have lead in your boots and the world on your shoulders. Getting out of bed to go to the loo Is a challenge. And real anxiety can paralyse you. Yet we see her skipping down the street, big smiles, mucking about in the gym and we get reports of her having a meal and a few drinks looking very relaxed. What she has is a temporary temper tantrum when faced with her wrong doings and been asked to explain herself. The courts must see this. If they don’t take the hard line on this then why would anyone take proceedings seriously in the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
She’ll use MH decrepid Cunt.
She's tried and failed Dolly, I don't think that will change. There's no way she can suddenly pull out satisfactory proof ( to court level) in a few days.

This is going to be especially hard if you're the kind of person who has a history of not turning up for assessments with a psychiatrist after claiming to have severe MH issues. Especially if you've claimed those issues warrant special treatment by the legal system :unsure:. If you had the MH problems you'd just let someone assess you, then you get your special treatment in court.
---
The Heferlump (source) & AFP will be like headless chickens, trying to find a ‘doctor’ who will give a fake MH report. Pretty sure hotel Priory room is already on standby. Yet madam has F’d off with the ‘pansy boy’ , in spite of all her criminal & financial offences. Court should be looking to see when this holiday was booked. It’s not difficult, and given the constant no shows at court dates, revoke her passport until her debts are cleared, which will be never😡. What an arrogant, totally unpleasant & morally corrupt individual KFP is & now has another enabler in ‘boy wonder’. Such a fake set up.
If she doesn't show and gets done for contempt they probably will look at when the holiday was booked.

As DC said too, if she turns up and doesn't give answers she could also be done for contempt there and then. Either option ends with prison. I think she really is done, someone should stick a fork in her :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Someone mentioned Lou had just come back from the same place, now what if it was Lou who took the pictures and sold the story to the scum. Nice wad off cash to split between skank and Lou and cuts out Backgrid and their % and the 40% deduction from the BH. 😎 Easy to take a few pictures and videos then drip feed them over a few days like skank normally does. 😉🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
So, Legohead owes money as well

As of the 31st of July 2022, the company had £3,374 in assets, compared to £6,602 in 2021. Fully Blessed also owes £30,340 to creditors, which is due to be paid back in one year. The company is also listed as only having one employee, which presumably is JJ himself.

• Haha
  • Wow

shizzler

VIP Member
I believe they are with Kieran’s mum, Wendy💖
That poor woman, kept from her grand children for nearly 2 years due to KP’s vindictiveness. Whatever KH & MP did or didn’t get up to, punishing the kids nan is just bloody cruel. I’m glad the law is taking grandparents more into account in family cases, they literally had no rights for a long time.

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Maybe the RedTops can do some real investigative journalism & find out when this holiday was booked🧐. Nail in the coffin if booked even 1 day before the latest court case.
And she can’t use “but JJ booked it as a surprise” excuse. As they said she knew about the hearing for a long time. It’s also been well documented that she was expected in court at the end of April.

It seems ignoring court hearings has worked previously for her, so thought she would try it again, as she keeps spouting she has nothing to worry about.
I bet she thought it would all disappear like when they were going after her for the Jordan Trading company.

• Heart

tracey3871

VIP Member
Yes. will be seen at the Priory. Works every time. I am not even joking.
She can still attend court or be arrested if she has admitted herself to a Priory ... they wont attempt to stop it, I know, used to work for them. She would have to be sectioned for this to be a reason ... it needs 2 qualified people to agree to a sectioning and it wouldn't be to a Priory. IF she has booked surgery and goes through claiming that as a reason not to attend on 3rd May then that is blatent contempt of court. I reckon she will try for a remote hearing again with her staying abroad, planning to claim connection lost like she did in the Maldives ... after her behaviour on the last remote hearing at MM I don't think they will agree, I also don't think a private hearing will be agreed to - she will have requested that for this last one ... roll on 3rd May ... obviously, she will try everything to get out of attending and then I think it's 50/50 wether she will turn up even with threat of arrest simply because she cant answer the questions without incriminating herself and others, so she knows that she will go to prison soon enough for financial fraud anyway

Reactions: 59

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
D'awwwww..... Bless 'em. Interestingly the photographs are credited to 'The Sun' so I reckon they have got a reporter out there...!

It may look as though he's looking at her but actually, he's clocking a young nubile woman across the road...

1714300474960.png

“She clearly had no worries as she dawdled along the sunny pavement, enjoying the last of the rays.
“Katie’s cavalier attitude was remarkable when you consider she was expected at the hearing. I just couldn’t believe my eyes.
“Presumably celebrities get treated differently to the rest of us. She looked like the cat that got the cream.”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Parry1988

VIP Member
I'm waiting for a photo of her lying on a sunbed with zero tits. She will be on the phone to C5 or whoever all next week trying to sell an Extreme Surgery series. "How I went back to 32B, oh woe is me me me." Or some similar lunacy.
Or she will turn up to court with loads of bandages ( ones jj put on for extra effect) drains hanging out of her and in a wheelchair and she will just talk crap and say the painkillers are clouding her judgement when answering
I think this could be a real scenario she thinks she could get away with and we know she loves a bruised and battered post op pic opertunity

• Sad

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Back to the photos of feet again.... those poor worstest ever browken trotters....

View attachment 2902401

Yet again I say, the court needs to get the info on when this holiday was booked. Couldn’t be last minute, I suspect she planned this in advance. And this is why they must surely be able to block her passport? Laying there, like lady bloody muck, looking like not a care in the world, with her simpleton, enabling , fake toy boy by her side. She really has taken the piss big time😡 I think we’ll be fuming when she pulls the next MH card & gets away with attending court again in May💩😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

klairklopp

VIP Member
She is clearly over her depression and anxiety, Krusties. Let the Judge know the 3rd can go ahead👍
Do you know I don’t get this one bit. If you were playing the MH card wouldn’t you retreat from life, hide away, not be seen to the point people are noticing you’re missing not pissing off on holiday, sunbathing, working out and strolling down the street taking your little lad for a 99er without a care in this world…… I’ll admit I’m now really baffled by her actions. Is she at no point going to do an interview where she breaks down, cries and admits she’s terrified about what’s happening? She can’t not be worried about all this surely. I’ve been in an IVA and I thought about nothing else, it made me unwell.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Palace Tone

Chatty Member
I think she would have booked this holiday within an hour of finding out she’d lost the kids in the family court

Reactions: 57

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Starting to think that little trip to Dublin for the gig on Tuesday was so skank could sneak out of Ireland on a flight because she already had this holiday booked and had her letter ready to send in on Thursday knowing the hearing would be postponed and she asked for the 6 months extension. That has backfired and skank only got a week so squeaky bum panic time for the clan and their now scrambling around trying to find a place and doctor to sign her off, also think the holiday is designed to push the showmance out because no one believes its real, its all to conveniently timed for max publicity and there just happens to be someone out there flogging pictures and stories to the scum. Think the scum don't have anyone out there it's one of skanks minions who travelled with them and staying in a different hotel that's taking the pictures and selling straight to the scum to make cash and push this showmance (it also cuts out the middle man Backgrid and the 40%) skank will return because there's no real prospect of her facing any consequences at the moment push the MH card a quick Priory stay and either send in some paperwork or if she does attend will pull a sicky on the day while sat waiting or in the court room. 😎

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 57