Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Maybe she will say no comment as anything she might say could incriminate her. Can you do that ?
I'm unsure. Could that be classed as contempt? If she refuses to answer questions then she can't defend herself and they may make decisions based on all the information to hand. I dunno.

Reactions: 15
I'm unsure. Could that be classed as contempt? If she refuses to answer questions then she can't defend herself and they may make decisions based on all the information to hand. I dunno.
They will look at other info and she'd be in contempt.
---
Can't remember, 😁 I've got a feeling the iva and mortgage payments were the same? And she was earning 45k a month. No way is she earning that now.
if it were 12 grand she would have been able to pay it off by now, 10 years since 2024. But a saucey sauce claimed she had 570k left in 2022 :unsure:

Reactions: 14

okeep

VIP Member
They're going to want their money back when the hideous troglodyte turns up shrieking and farting.
I know , I know , I know woah ooh oh oh oh oh
Only did that to piss everyone off, her voice will be
Bouncing around in all your heads all night now 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Hope you don’t mind me asking Mrs B did you have dealings with m at some point , you really don’t like her to the point it’s personal 🤷🙈
Never. I've never corresponded with any of these people. Never been to the area. I've no skin in the game.

• Heart

JaneRev

VIP Member
So we've had the stringy bikini shot, the walking hand in hand shot, the gym shot, the lift mirror shot. What delights await us tomorrow? The pacamac sheath one, the corn on the cob in the sea one, the matching tats one? Or what?
I'm really hoping for the trying to lift out of the sea one except she'll be lifting him😅🤣😂
He's not tall enough to not drown or suffocate from the smell and/or sheer size of her ladyship skank. It would be funny seeing the other way round. But that wouldn't play into the stunning model she deludes herself into thinking
---
Yeah but she might get it for free if she agrees to swallow ..
Thanks for that mental image 😂😂🤢
I'm only on coffee number 3

Last edited:
  • Haha

mrspig99

VIP Member
the children would have to stay in the same area because of KH contact rights - AFP had Bunny school days when Kipper was staying in that rental with Carl because AFP still had the old house, i think that was also why AFP & PFP were living in the motorhome at MM after - but, AFP had a big falling out with Kipper then beggared off to live her best life on the IOW ... Not sure if they live close enough to the school, but, even if they do, I dont think Sophie wants responsibility for Kippers kids, nor does Danny
---

Kipper has the very worstest case of LIABETES the Doctors have ever seen
Sophie lives in Kent so nowhere near skanky.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

stanleycupgal

VIP Member
Back to the kiddies for a moment - is the assumption they are both with KH and MP full time now?
Seems crazy that Jett hadn't seen them for months and now there full time?

Reactions: 13