Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
There was a comment in one of the papers that suggested that "plank boy" was making another statement....

I always take those comments with a pinch of salt.... But if plank boy refers to Carl, he must know some stuff and she must be terrified of what he will spill, he must know all her dirty secrets, how/where she hides stuff and who is on her payroll (psychiatrist) to help her avoid court.
would that be the poster who's name starts with B? They're always recycling things they've heard on here. I think it was yesterday Carl was pictured with a PR person and there was a discussion of it they were just friends or not.

Reactions: 12
Surely they won’t let her get away with not turning up again on Friday and just communicating through a PA?
It’s such an expensive waste of time and money.
Unfortunately they will its the way British courts operate nowadays, the defendant is always given the benefit of the doubt. Especially where mental health is involved.

• Angry
Off topic soz, but I remember reading on here that there was a way of being able to read Daily Mail Plus articles - could a kind Tattler enlighten me please? (I tried a free trial few weeks ago & it was a devil to cancel!)
Another, more convoluted way is to put a VPN on abroad settings and read the articles online.

okeep

VIP Member
So, Legohead owes money as well

As of the 31st of July 2022, the company had £3,374 in assets, compared to £6,602 in 2021. Fully Blessed also owes £30,340 to creditors, which is due to be paid back in one year. The company is also listed as only having one employee, which presumably is JJ himself.
One man band
What make me laugh is they all have companies, must be the in thing
Like sinkboy , Lego boy, never seem to bloody work? Don’t think they realise you have to
Read somewhere Bilbo was supposed to be a partner in Pink restaurant? Looked that up they seem bloody skint as well🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

MANDATORY

VIP Member
If that starts again I'm getting into bed with my head under the covers. Please, please.....no more!!!!
Haha just flicking thru so no clue what's going on but I'm just laughing this is me with thunder and lightening.. I once made my own kids and next doors kids all get in my bed...safest place ffs 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

mrspig99

VIP Member
Our very own "Britains Answer!" For all her show biz appearances at the courts, arriving in furs and diamonds in Rolls Royces with chauffeurs etc, which filled the papers and thrilled the public on a daily basis, it really was all publicity. She grafted all her life through various leeching relationships and was a brilliant actress. Take for example her later roles in Thrillers "Nurse Will Make it Better" and the brilliant Mrs Ardroy mother of a family of Werewolves in "Children of the Full Moon" From the blonde bombshell to Mrs Bott in "Just William" she was just fantastic. Unlike the thing, she paid off every penny of her debts and bankruptcy, it took years of grafting but she said "It was the decent thing to do, I'd spent it I owed it why should I have been given preferential treatment?" What a difference to this lowlife creatures behaviour over the last couple of years. The unforgettable Diana Dors. What will Skanky be remembered for?😂
Wasn't she married to a guy who was a bit of a gangster?

Mich1969

Chatty Member
I think this is a fair point MrsB. We only ever see snapshots on social media, so can never really judge the full picture, but I agree with you re: KH sharing the video. Blatant disrespect towards Michelle to share a very private matter.
It was a horrible thing to do. End of. Theres no excuse for it.

• Heart