Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
If she has lost the kids - is it likely she has contact centre access, or supervised access outside the contact centre?

Reactions: 11

HistrionicSites

Chatty Member
Maybe if they knew she was away, they were more likely to guarantee she would be back and hopefully they have something stating she is now on notice and risk of arrest if she doesn't show up 🤷‍♀️
Don’t they have to give 14 days notice of court dates?

Reactions: 10

lozenger

Chatty Member
Off topic soz, but I remember reading on here that there was a way of being able to read Daily Mail Plus articles - could a kind Tattler enlighten me please? (I tried a free trial few weeks ago & it was a devil to cancel!)

Reactions: 10

HistrionicSites

Chatty Member
Do you think Channel 4 or the makers of the MM series have a beneficial interest in the MM?

More info here but from what I can gather, they need to recover their investment too from the sale proceeds they are also liable for the debt if the value of the property goes down.

‘The effect of this is that each person with a beneficial interest in a property will share in profits and losses and the risk of fluctuations in the value of the property.’

https://brittontime.com/2023/01/18/...n with a beneficial,the value of the property.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

chickenstewbles

Chatty Member
no it is not her it is a guys name(seems like this is the guys first directorship seems strange run a company for 4 years then suddenly you add a new director to it)
Maybe so Lego can then take his name off it and sidestep any of his assets outside of the company being swiped.
( I’ve no idea how all this works so I may be talking absolute rubbish, but if your company appears to be failing why add another person to the payroll?).

LoolieVeeton

Chatty Member
Off topic soz, but I remember reading on here that there was a way of being able to read Daily Mail Plus articles - could a kind Tattler enlighten me please? (I tried a free trial few weeks ago & it was a devil to cancel!)
If using an iPhone (no idea if this works on other phones) view daily mail in website mode (I can view via app then open a daily mail plus in website by clicking top right I think) then once in website version the bottom address bar will show reader option. As soon as it appears I just click on reader available. Took a bit of hit n miss!

• Heart

Jomo11

VIP Member
Turn off javascript in your privacy settings - just turn in back on again when you're done otherwise other pages don't display properly ( I use Chrome by the way and that's how I view them).

Reactions: 8

snoopmommymom

Chatty Member
I think they were probably instructed not to discuss or display the children on SM.
Michelle mentions bunny when they have her so I don’t see why she would lie saying it was just her & Apollo. It would be lovely if Jett has spent the weekend with Kieran & V, makes me wonder if bunny is only allowed around M if Kieran is there too

gossipsauce

VIP Member
Omg you too! I am so so jealous! 🥰
---
Hey @Rosiecosy - lovely to see you on here, I am so sorry for your loss xxx
It was on Cameo Nosey and worth every penny. Think I even received it within a couple of hours of the request. Such a great guy. He’s at a comic con in Scotland later this year and I’m thinking of going so we can meet him in person!

• Heart