Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JaneRev

VIP Member
Lesley from Benidorm in the Baywatch outfit ... Kippers double :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Lego is hardly Matteo is he :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That's made me snort coffee through my nose. Maybe Skank has been watching old episodes on Netflix. JJ is definitely not Mateo, although he may think he is 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

helptheaged

VIP Member
As it was said by the Sun she was at the airport Friday morning -would the judge be informed she had gone on holiday?
It will be interesting to see when she comes home
It would also be helpful to the judge to know when the holiday was booked but I am sure they have done that

Wilkco

VIP Member
My Niece stayed over mine a lot when she was younger, I haven't got kids of my own. I can say it was a job kepping her entertained all the time, playing with her and such. I enjoyed it througly

What happened to his house he had set up with CCTV inside? He does need to be taught to live indepenently and have help come in. No doubt they have tried but the skany one just derails all their hard work when he comes back home. Katie needs to think of his future, benefits only cover so much and the bitch is is thoughtless she's squandered what money she had on herself.
The house that H used near CW house in Essex was a rental.

Mich1969

Chatty Member
I honestly think she's going to stage a suicide attempt to get out of this upcoming court hearing.

There are ways of doing it that are reversible if you don't wait too long to present yourself at A&E (I won't say how).

It would be on her medical records as a real suicide attempt, and no one would be able to prove otherwise. It's not like doctors or the police will be looking through her search history.

She could probably get herself sectioned this way, and successfully kick the can down the road for another length of time.

Having a suicide attempt on her records would likely be detrimental for any future attempt at regaining custody of her youngest children. She could use this as an excuse to the general public for why she's lost them, it's a good way to get sympathy.

I hope I'm not giving her ideas. She's probably planning it already.
This is spot on with what ive been thinking Cack. 100% this will be her get out clause

• Angry

Ming55

VIP Member
I will be on hols in Playa del Carmen Mexico on 14 May and 6 hours behind UK time so I will be playing catch up on my sunbed.
Enjoy your Hols was there in Feb/ March. Lovely place We were in Rui Tequila. Doubt they;d let skank in.

• Haha

noseyprincess12

Chatty Member
it makes sense that the kids are where they are but why didn’t her family step up?
I am guessing she was going to stay over there for a week or so but I reckon she will by back soon to get the excuse she needs. She really is making things so complicated isn’t she!! Just go to court and answer the questions if you have nothing to hide!

• Haha

coolcat2022

VIP Member
I know nobody really does but I think she will turn up to court, I don't think she expected them to put her back up as fast, the only reason I think she wouldn't is if she's booked in for a breast reduction and then can say she's recovering, am I being gullible? 🤣🤣
I’m pondering trying to place a bet on this….

• Haha
Oooh so perhaps she is planning on turning up! The amount of knowledge she will need for those questions she must already know, or be planning on just turning up and saying ‘I don’t know’, or are her minions all scurrying around putting the jigsaw together whilst she is chilling in the sun!
Maybe she will say no comment as anything she might say could incriminate her. Can you do that ?