Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

InflateyKatey

VIP Member
Vapes are not allowed there - she can't survive without a vape in her mitt!
Perhaps she thinks that all Pete's Cypriot family will rally around her? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Rally round her to prod her with long sticks so she backs up to the stakes they can tie her to before lighting the bonfire, my little guess🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

mrspig99

VIP Member
Bless the poor deluded fuckwit krytens in a jewellers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Said this holiday was all about pushing the fake showmance while skanks got max publicity for dodging the BH. The pair are complete fame hungry desperate cunts.😉🤣🤣🤣
Perhaps he's buying himself some nice pearl earrings to go with his granny necklace!
---
I’ve had one from him too! It was brilliant. He’s so personable and funny isn’t he and it was cheaper than what KFP is asking for! Imagine her screeching I love it down the lens. Christ. You just know the ratings are gonna be horrendous.
And she'll probably get the person's name wrong as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

shizzler

VIP Member
Hey Shizzler! You can post exciting updates like this on Edna's own page under Influencers!
Its truly riveting reading as you can imagine....................................
Oh, I could have a field day over there 🤣

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I've just looked her up on Twitter as I am putting off gardening and laundry...

People, i.e. The Public, seem to be fuming now, all the Tweets (X's??) are asking why the fuck she isn't in jail.

I mean, who tells court with one days notice that they can't attend due to health reasons, then goes on holiday the day after knowing that they will be photographed? While also scheduling Insta posts showing themselves 'up bright and early' looking fine?? I mean seriously, who does that?

I can only think that she actually wants to go to jail!
It probably does because there's acres of "Poor meeeeeeeeees" to be had out if it being incarcerated.

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Jjs family must be so embarrassed seeing their son going along with this farce. Tagging along with this mutilated criminal, one of the most hated zelebs in the country at the moment. Funny how when she got with carl we had the 'parent / dinner' picture but this time with jj looks like his family have said fuck off from the get go 👏👏
JJs mummy was on camera talking about her little boy when Kipper asked to speak to her. She came across as a likable business lady and told KP 'Honey, you come with too much baggage!'
Wonder if she takes time for an hour out every day to see their shenanigans??

Bungdidin

Happy Birthday Pom ! 🎂 🐶
How I hope the Skanky one will finally get her comeuppance, she's been smug for far too long 🤞

• Heart

InflateyKatey

VIP Member
Omg I did not like getting up early, making breakfast, and worse of all the damn lunches! Omg I hated making lunches! One liked this, the other that, they didn't want that again, approved snacks....I still have nightmares!
---

Didn't it say 5 years in the documentary? Till he is 25?
3 year placement but could be extended up to age 25

JaynieDay

VIP Member
Has a bankruptcy court date dodges it again fucks off to Cypress with her latest screw stays in a £760 a night hotel I would love to know who’s in the sex tape she has is it a royal is it a top politician is it a top cop ? One day maybe one day. She does all this drives while banned without insurance on drugs and the press still refer to people as her fans ? Good grief gimme strength.
It’s probably Randy Andy 🫢🫢

• Haha

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Imagine that squawking into the ear of your loved one..... However, of there's someone in your life that you can't stand, this is would be the perfect gift....

:

(ps: Hasn't she tried this before and wasn't very successful...?!!)
If she did it like this, she would make nearly a grand for 2 whole minutes and Onslow could be Gus Honeybun

BTW, whoever said he looks like Onslow was right 😂😂

• Haha

tracey3871

VIP Member
Anyone wanting a laugh should pop over to the current Goodger thread , tears running down my face last 10 mins :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
@Pom Bear perhaps you could make something similar for Kipper and Lego :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1714477176009.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Has bunnys YouTube stopped?
What happened to the 90 pages of troof?
And kfp didn't just have bruises when she hung herself, she actually DIED remember?!
She's a think bastard.
Maybe she did die, and she’s come back has a zombie, that explains the way she looks a lot of the time now.☣ Warning zombie alert.

• Haha

BadJanet

VIP Member
That's made me snort coffee through my nose. Maybe Skank has been watching old episodes on Netflix. JJ is definitely not Mateo, although he may think he is 🤢😂
Since seeing the pic of Kryton on his tod my mind has been playing Lonely Girl(boy) The soprano version Mel sang to Madge😂🤣😅

• Haha
The ground floor balcony room they were parked in front of didn’t look very deluxe. But if it wasn’t their room, imagine how pissed off you’d be to have that mess right outside your window, squawking away.
I went to Cyprus last June and had a private pool outside the room, which was nice not to have to fight for a sun bed 😂 the room was just a 2 bed king not a suite , and prob not worth the extra money

Tedbear

VIP Member
Oooh so perhaps she is planning on turning up! The amount of knowledge she will need for those questions she must already know, or be planning on just turning up and saying ‘I don’t know’, or are her minions all scurrying around putting the jigsaw together whilst she is chilling in the sun!
Can somebody explain to me what the 14th May court date is about please i thought it was the 3rd May is this a diffrent case altogether