Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
And this is why as a adult I am terrified of thunder and lightning. My Granny made us hid under the kitchen table! add to that, I was a child of the seventies growing up in "the troubles". Is it any wonder I'm of a nervous disposition!!!!
I've just realised, my Granny has given me PTSD. If skanky can have it then so can I. 🤣🤣
It’s funny, because thunder and lightning in other countries isn’t as shocking or scary somehow. I hope the kids are safe and warm and dry tonight.

Reactions: 13

tracey3871

VIP Member
Lego has sent a video of holiday Kipper to the judge to prove she is too much of a mentalist to attend on Friday ... he has got his psychiatry qualification after 2hrs hard work online ...

• Haha

ClivE

VIP Member
Oh fuck me,hmmm now I wonder/wander who the fuck is that.👀someone that’s bandy.?
no it is not her it is a guys name(seems like this is the guys first directorship seems strange run a company for 4 years then suddenly you add a new director to it)

JaynieDay

VIP Member
Got. a great gate for the puppy ages ago, was driving along found a nice one just sitting there it was in Horsham 🤣🤣🤣
You’re on a roll tonight Okeep! I snorted at your M&Ms joke!

Just remember be careful with that gate, you have no idea what’s happened to it 😬

• Haha

ChiRie

VIP Member
If they are gone from her and out of her influence that is a positive thing. If they have been removed from her the issues must have
been serious enough. Despite all her claims of being mother and father to them :confused:
Yes I agree but I hope the poor souls aren't in care, better off with their dad.

• Sad

Hobgoblin

If she has lost the kids - is it likely she has contact centre access, or supervised access outside the contact centre?
Might depend on what stage the hearings are at - some people have supervised access as part of a parenting assessment. We may never know.

• Sad

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I'm pretty sure it was always a 3 year placement. It's 3 years designed to help a young person get more independent and it's an expensive 3 years. Parents are expected to help their child find somewhere suitable afterwards. She's just playing the victim and trying to make out she's hard done by when it's just normal procedure. Someone as wealthy as she should be could probably help fund somewhere nice for their child but she's squandered it all.....she needs someone to blame.
This exactly. It's always someone else's fault with her.

I could see her blasting National Star in the media next. I hope that 'celebrity' and associated fear of looking bad in the media doesn't influence the outcome of the appeal that KP has allegedly lodged.

Daisy Uncle

VIP Member
I know she has loans and complicated financial picture with the MM, but I don't believe there's no equity there. You can never loan up to anything near full equity.
She got *someone* to buy the beneficial interest (equity) in the property, it's why she's kept it so far, but I've no idea how the 2nd bankruptcy will affect this.

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
I think people need to get the idea that the MM isn't worth anything becuase it's run down out of their heads
Building land is like gold at the moment developer's will snap that shit hole up raise it to the ground and sell off cookie cutter executive houses to the middle class that want the area links for millions per house!!
They will make a fortune off it so don't let the fact its a dump make you think its worth less than what she paid for it as that's just not true
The question is what has she manipulated on the mortgage that she thinks it's safe, or is she just that thick that she thinks head in the sand and it'll all blow over
Sheets are due to be changed anytime soon. Any offers? Some cracking suggestions, lol x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
no it is not her it is a guys name(seems like this is the guys first directorship seems strange run a company for 4 years then suddenly you add a new director to it)
Cash injection / expirience in marketing maybe , but we all know it’s going nowhere

Reactions: 12