Katie Price #383 May the Third, may the Turd, be doing Bird!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe they are with Kieran’s mum, Wendy💖
That poor woman, kept from her grand children for nearly 2 years due to KP’s vindictiveness. Whatever KH & MP did or didn’t get up to, punishing the kids nan is just bloody cruel. I’m glad the law is taking grandparents more into account in family cases, they literally had no rights for a long time.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Serious question if anyone knows the answer...why is she being rushed to court on Friday 3 May, one week after no show for last Friday ? Is this the Courts gaining back control and saying .. WE tell you when you're appearing?
Only my take on it, the courts don’t like having the piss taken out of them, But they have to stick to the letter of the law, and I may be going over old ground I have mentioned this, But things have to be done properly, you can fill in DMHEF form, claiming MH, but you have to give 7 days notice( 5 working days) and it has to be supported by a witness letter from a registered medical practitioner, and that gives consent for your creditors to look at your medical records, and if you claim you cannot attend because of MH, the examination can be done at a convenient location ie your home, and you have to pay a deposit and all expenses, and when they talk about MH they mean hospitalisation etc, not getting a migraine , The law isn’t stupid, just takes time, otherwise everyone would do it, she’s a fool trying to fool clever people

• Heart
Reactions: 55
At this point i dont think Skanky has any lawyers or her lawyers would of been in court and they would of imformed the court in a correct manner i mean seriously just casually sending the court an email saying she cant attend as shes anxious and depressed really doesnt cut it and as usual left the dirty work to her "assistant" lol while shes swanned off on her jollies she realky has the worst attitude and arrogance
---

If i knew how and where to send it i bloody would anybody know
lol, I was looking up how to do that and came across a list of protocols. This came up

Use proper grammar and punctuation, and avoid using slang or informal language.

I guess we should get Dolly to send it then! 🤣😂🤣

No offense Dolly ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Only my take on it, the courts don’t like having the piss taken out of them, But they have to stick to the letter of the law, and I may be going over old ground I have mentioned this, But things have to be done properly, you can fill in DMHEF form, claiming MH, but you have to give 7 days notice( 5 working days) and it has to be supported by a witness letter from a registered medical practitioner, and that gives consent for your creditors to look at your medical records, and if you claim you cannot attend because of MH, the examination can be done at a convenient location ie your home, and you have to pay a deposit and all expenses, and when they talk about MH they mean hospitalisation etc, not getting a migraine , The law isn’t stupid, just takes time, otherwise everyone would do it, she’s a fool trying to fool clever people
Thanks for your reply and I'm convinced now....shes up tit creek without a paddle 😁👏👍

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Katie Price "fighting to keep Harvey at college"

Not fighting that hard, the vile bleep.

REMEMBER HARVEY YOU NARCISSISTIC bleep???? YOUR DISABLED SON????

Sorry for the swearing, just can't believe any media organisation still falls for this mum of the year bollocks!
This article sounds very misleading imo. I reckon that if the funding has been cut there is probably a valid reason, like that this school does not suit H. Maybe another adult is more in need of the funding and the place than H is.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
lol, I was looking up how to do that and came across a list of protocols. This came up

Use proper grammar and punctuation, and avoid using slang or informal language.

I guess we should get Dolly to send it then! 🤣😂🤣

No offense Dolly ❤
Lol, can you imagine it being read out in court : beep… beep… beep, beepity beep beep, I’d love to be there! I nominate @Dollylovesshoes ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So, do we have a situation whereby Katie had a message sent on her behalf to the court, saying she “couldn’t” attend and by way of validation, sent a generic letter from some kind of consultant confirming that she has anxiety and depression? Not a specific statement that a, b, and c absolutely mean that she categorically can’t attend?

Reactions: 21
This article sounds very misleading imo. I reckon that if the funding has been cut there is probably a valid reason, like that this school does not suit H. Maybe another adult is more in need of the funding and the place than H is.
I suppose the school send reports of H's progress, behaviour etc, if the council can see he's not progressing I can see they'd cut his funding, it's a lot of money compared to other options.

Reactions: 25
How twit boy can be with her, especially during this absolute shitshow that's going on this week is beyond me. He's certainly not got any morals & is obviously a bit thick if he thinks this has been bleep bleep will bring him fame & fortune.

Will he stand by her if this goes criminal & she does end up doing time? Even if it's a showmance he should run for the hills, she'll do his reputation no good.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm pretty sure it was always a 3 year placement. It's 3 years designed to help a young person get more independent and it's an expensive 3 years. Parents are expected to help their child find somewhere suitable afterwards. She's just playing the victim and trying to make out she's hard done by when it's just normal procedure. Someone as wealthy as she should be could probably help fund somewhere nice for their child but she's squandered it all.....she needs someone to blame.

• Angry
Reactions: 48
So, do we have a situation whereby Katie had a message sent on her behalf to the court, saying she “couldn’t” attend and by way of validation, sent a generic letter from some kind of consultant confirming that she has anxiety and depression? Not a specific statement that a, b, and c absolutely mean that she categorically can’t attend?
That's what I believe happened.

Reactions: 20
Surely they won’t let her get away with not turning up again on Friday and just communicating through a PA?
It’s such an expensive waste of time and money.
Unfortunately they will its the way British courts operate nowadays, the defendant is always given the benefit of the doubt. Especially where mental health is involved.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I'm pretty sure it was always a 3 year placement. It's 3 years designed to help a young person get more independent and it's an expensive 3 years. Parents are expected to help their child find somewhere suitable afterwards. She's just playing the victim and trying to make out she's hard done by when it's just normal procedure. Someone as wealthy as she should be could probably help fund somewhere nice for their child but she's squandered it all.....she needs someone to blame.
This exactly. It's always someone else's fault with her.

I could see her blasting National Star in the media next. I hope that 'celebrity' and associated fear of looking bad in the media doesn't influence the outcome of the appeal that KP has allegedly lodged.

Reactions: 13
That poor woman, kept from her grand children for nearly 2 years due to KP’s vindictiveness. Whatever KH & MP did or didn’t get up to, punishing the kids nan is just bloody cruel. I’m glad the law is taking grandparents more into account in family cases, they literally had no rights for a long time.
Yes 100%. Even the immoral & vile AFP & Mr PP, the cheater, had access to see J & B. Wendy is a good woman. They will be in good care, in a loving, clean & calm home. 💖❤

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Serious question if anyone knows the answer...why is she being rushed to court on Friday 3 May, one week after no show for last Friday ? Is this the Courts gaining back control and saying .. WE tell you when you're appearing?
It's obvious, the judge is desperate to meet such a glamorous model of thirty years pointy toed standing that he rushed this through. The courts demand to know all the names and penis sizes (big toe size in Dane Bowers case) of all the men that hurt the mental elf of one Katie Price, national treasure. The judge when he jails her will be doing so to give the poor overworked single mother of five (six including JJ) a well deserved break. The jail will have bars on the windows purely for Katie's safety, to protect her from her millions of fans that will be staging a candle light vigil for the patron saint of our collective hearts ♥♥♥

Dame Edna can thank me for this free or spin when Kipper is hopefully sent down.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.