Katie Price #383 May the Third, may the Turd, be doing Bird!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Serious question if anyone knows the answer...why is she being rushed to court on Friday 3 May, one week after no show for last Friday ? Is this the Courts gaining back control and saying .. WE tell you when you're appearing?

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Serious question if anyone knows the answer...why is she being rushed to court on Friday 3 May, one week after no show for last Friday ? Is this the Courts gaining back control and saying .. WE tell you when you're appearing?
Probably because the reason she submitted for non attendance last Friday was ‘scanty’.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Probably because the reason she submitted for non attendance last Friday was ‘scanty’.
Sounds about right... everything in her life is scanty... parenting animal care wifely duties and as a general family member...with business social skills at a zero...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She can't claim her 'assistant' didn't tell her, it would be ludicrous as the assistant ( Lynn) was the one emailing the court. They have her email now Pricey. Doh!
At this point i dont think Skanky has any lawyers or her lawyers would of been in court and they would of imformed the court in a correct manner i mean seriously just casually sending the court an email saying she cant attend as shes anxious and depressed really doesnt cut it and as usual left the dirty work to her "assistant" lol while shes swanned off on her jollies she realky has the worst attitude and arrogance
---
Wtf filter is that, looks nothing like JJ. He's short and looks like he's gaining weight rapidly with the skank. Looks very different in that pic
If i knew how and where to send it i bloody would anybody know

Reactions: 29
So, MP has posted about a weekend alone with Apollo when Kieran went away on a football trip with Valentino.
Perhaps J&B aren't with them after all?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Think the vape is in his clutch purse. It’s being hidden while she’s in gym-bunny phase. Plus I doubt you can vape around the hotel or pool area but I don’t know how strict Cyprus is.
When has rules about vaping ever stopped her though? She did it in the theatre and even when she was in shops!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So, MP has posted about a weekend alone with Apollo when Kieran went away on a football trip with Valentino.
Maybe they are with another family member, just for now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 103
Surely they won’t let her get away with not turning up again on Friday and just communicating through a PA?
It’s such an expensive waste of time and money.
Surely the bankruptcy solicitors will present the holiday evidence to the judge

Reactions: 30
I think they were probably instructed not to discuss or display the children on SM.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
If they are gone from her and out of her influence that is a positive thing. If they have been removed from her the issues must have
been serious enough. Despite all her claims of being mother and father to them :confused:

• Heart
Reactions: 44
From what I understand the court hearing continued for a while last week without her presence. Alex was there and taking notes and didn't seem unhappy when he left.
So they probably made some plan of action then, resulting in the statements about how serious this is for her, possibility of arrest warrant and the speed they got the new court date through.
So I am optimistic that she is in serious 💩
now, she can pout, pose and lie as much as she likes, every second she spends in denial brings her a second closer to her downfall.
Like King Canute she cannot hold back the inevitable.
⏳⌛

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.